Marriedfags.... tell me if I'm right or wrong on this... Got into a huge fight with my wife last night...

Marriedfags.... tell me if I'm right or wrong on this... Got into a huge fight with my wife last night. Worked late and was really looking forward to seeing her when I got home. The minute I pull into the drive and see her, her phone rings. Its some dickbag dude from her work. She stays on the phone with him for 45 minutes. It got me really pissed that she thought it was more important for her to talk to him than me. We had a huge fight about it. Who was wrong, her or me? I know I'm irrationally jealous. But the reason why is that both my two ex'es cheated on me. What do?

Stop marrying sluts. I just got married for the first time, and I'm in my 40's. Why? Because I took the time to find the RIGHT woman, instead of just marrying whatever piece ass could say "I love you" after receiving a gift.

You young people who meet bitches and then marry them and then wonder what went wrong? If she jumped on YOUR dick so quickly and easily, what makes you think she won't jump on another?

OP again... forgot to mention that she had just spent an entire 10 hour shift with the dude. Why in the fuck does she need to talk to him again after that?

sorry bro, lawyer up

Op here. I'm 45 years old. And this one was a long time coming. I was single for 10 years prior to marrying her.

you're missing the most important part...

Is the pic related?

>10 hour shift then 45 min phone call
either she's cheating, or that guy is a realy, really close friend. Sexually.
Yeah, she's cheating Sup Forumsro

Why do you come on here and want us to call you a cuck and a bitch and a faggot?

Is your life so weak that you need attention even if it's negative?

if you got offended by something, you got offended, and you are in the right, there is some reason for it, put the bitch in her place

this
/thread

She's wrong. You should be each other's first priority.

But telling her that Sup Forums has your back probably won't help you any.

I wouldn't worry about it.

Stop asking Sup Forums you whiny bitch, we can't fix your marriage, TALK TO YOUR WIFE INSTEAD. We don't even know the details or her side of the story. And anyways, why would you want advice from Sup Forumstards anyway.

I'm tempted to screen shot this thread and show it to her.

> translation: I waited until playing the field was no longer possible and found someone willing to settle because she was past her prime

That sound about right?

For bonus points: how shit is your life if you're past 40 and you're spending time on Sup Forums?

You are obviously being cucked

dude, you dun goofed by getting mad.
marriage only works with open lines of communication
as gay as it sounds, talk to her and ask her what's up, tell her your fears, that's what wives are for. talk it out and fucking fix it.

married 3 years, fights never last longer than an hour.

You worked all day. You came home. She ignored you. Your feelings were hurt.

If my wife did that, I would be pissed and probably tell her to get off the phone within 5 minutes. So after 45 minutes, you are justified. You cant control how you feel or an initial reaction. It happens naturally.

You should have manned up when she was on the phone and said so he can hear. "Get off the phone with that bitch, your husband's home".

Thanks bruh. Thats kinda how I feel about it.

>married 3 years
>average first marriage before divorce is 8 years
You're five years early to start giving people advice on a lasting marriage. You've still get plenty of time to fuck yours up. It'll probably start with your wife realizing how fucking pathetic telling her what you're scared of is. Does she get the spiders out of the bathroom for you?

Thats exactly what I should have done. Just had it in mind to be diplomatic with it though. She's just working at this job part time and is sucking up trying to get on full time. I didn't want to fuck that up for her.

LOOK HONEY, SOME ANONYMOUS NECKBEARDS IN [Brazil/Mexico/Australia/Romania/Spain] AGREE WITH ME, SO I MUST BE RIGHT AT LEAST SORTA

You need to control your woman just like you need to control your child(ren). That ain't the way to do it, scooter.

>and is sucking
Oh she's sucking alright.

>just worked 10 hours with this guy
>he calls her at home
>she ignores you for 45 minutes

What in Hell is so important about her job? Is she consulting a brain surgeon or NASA engineer?

HaHaHa! That made me laugh. And I agree with you.

why would it be any worse than if you were in your 20s and on Sup Forums? you have plenty of time to be making other mistakes and investing in your future and you're here

the dude who's 40 has some form of stability. he's just bored.

Go for it faggot, I'm sure that will go well for you. If she can't understand that you are a bit paranoid after having two women cheat on you previously then she is a complete uncaring bitch. Just talk to her about it christ.

I'm no married fag, but just fought my gf of 4 years. Yesterday I had the biggest interview of my life, going for a job with high pressure and big money, so I can get all the good stuff for her and her two kids. I treat them like my own, but dadfag still around. I was on public transport for 2 hours coming home and was gunna talk about how fucking well it went. As I turn up she's getting in the car with kids and dad fag sayin she'll be back in a minute. Two hours passed and I crashed out coz of humidity. When she comes back I ask what took her so long. She started barking at me about how she was doing stuff for her kids and I shouldn't fuckin ask anything. I say fuck off I'm allowed to ask. She resorts to the good old gollumesk 'leave now! ' I sunk all my money into our new house and get told to fuck off. I'm so annoyed right now I nearly fucking hit her, no how was ur day, how did it go... Fuck all. I'm so annoyed I just want to fuck another chick and film the fucking lot the whatsapp it to her.

That's passive aggression. If you're gonna call some dude a bitch, you square up and say it to his face. Otherwise you're using fighting words while revealing yourself to him as a coward. Also, if you tell your wife that he's a bitch while he can hear, the implication is that you have a problem with him so you're asking your wife (mama) to fix it for you.

Thats rough bro. Not good at all. Makes my shit kinda pale in comparison.

lol if you aren't married to her it is your house. You didn't put her name on the deed right? If she is so attatched to dadfag, she and her shitty kids can go live with him.

I'm only here to masturbate.

>I treat them like my own
See this here? This is what you are doing wrong.

That and literally everything else. Stop doing everything.

Op here. So you think I did right by not saying anything?

Why would you ever date a woman with kids? She will never put you before them. She is literally only dating you for money dipshit.

First mistake you got married bro.
Second you started the fight sorry should have saved the anger and raped her that night.
Third she's most likely fucking the other dude bro. If she's choosing to talk to somebody else then you and she hadn't seen you all day she's getting dicked by someone

I may be fucked off but I wouldn't displace two children, innocents who I love lots. I'd rather fuck off and start again . I been drinking last few days and still decorating like a dickhead. I can't wait to go see my mum. I'm too old to say it but it's all I want. OP ur shit just as valid. Tell her to appreciate u or GTFO.

The only thing I want physically is to start a fight with a big fucker. I don't want to lose but don't want to knock a skinny cunt out. I have changed without being made too so much since this relationship. But everytime we fight its 'get out'

I got a few other shit things going on that probably made me over react. I threw my ten year old handmade puff box up the wall last night and obliterated it. That's what I'm most annoyed about at the mo

>every time we fight its "get out"

Don't you get it? You are there for money and nothing else. She is fucking you to provide for her children. She is just waiting for her opportunity to sue you and end up with your house. What a cuck lol

Lol jokes on u it's her house I just spent everything I had making it hospitable. Fuck I see it now

Was getting pussy in the 80s easy

Is that a pic of your wife?

not OP, but I like your style user

Sounds like the jokes on you m8. Sorry for your loss

Definitely more depressing to be on here in your 20s when you should be running around and causing trouble and getting fucked up and making friends while having no responsibility.

O and OP...is this the first time shes done this? If so give her a break but tell her its kind of shit that she jumped right on the phone right away, if it bothered you so much....if its a pattern and hapens often then feel free to be pissed and rage

dump the cunt now - any bitch on the phone with a guy wants the D

Op here. Its been getting to be kind of a pattern here lately. I've been sort of feeling lately that I'm her lowest priority. But thats probably just me being an insecure bitch. She hasn't worked in years and I been used to getting all of her attention as a stay at home wife. Now that shes started back working a little I'm feeling kind of neglected.

First , she did this on purpose
Second , settle the DAMN BITCH DOWN
Like let that female jizzhole understand that shit like this wont be tolerated in any way
If she wants the jizzfag , tell her to gtfo of your house or else cut the fucking crap

No time for this bullshit user , if she isnt satisfied , dump her. I guarantee you no more calls will be made.

Women are like fucking 5 year olds , if you dont tell whats bad and whatsnot , they will 100% fuck your shit up

Every girl is a slut. If they can be.
Learn to control a woman to make her like/need you. if you act like a normie beta faggot she will get bored.

I'm married and I'd be upset, but my wife has male friends just like I have female friends. Sometimes when I get home she immediately wants attention which is cool but I sometimes want to do shit first like my hobbies or whatever.

Fighting about it will make shit worse and she'll open up to that dickbag about it and idk maybe make her want to fuck him. My wife helps this loser dude trim his weed plants and she gets weed off of him. I trust her and I doubt they're doing anything

Trust, nigga, trust.

Op if she's his boss I can get a 45 min call but if there co workers then she's up to something no guy unless very gay is going to listen to a chic's nonsense for 45mins unless he's getting something

Men don't have unreasonable emotions, the emotion you are feeling is jealousy because your wife is cheating on you. Don't lie to yourself, she is the one telling you that your emotion is "unreasonable" it isn't.

Thats hard bruh. As I posted further up in the thread, I had previously caught both my ex's fucking around on me. I'm now predisposed to be more jealous and wary of that shit.

I think we all know what you should do user
> live life

Bump

My ex cheated on me with a fuckload of niggas.

I guess now I'm idk, emotionally detached so I don't care so much. Instead of jealousy I just don't care and my wife and I have had huge fights because of my lack of emotions but we haven't fought in a long time about it. Also, yo let's trade pics of our wives through email. That outta help you feel better or whatever

who dat

You're thirteen though

Of course, because you're the only adult on the internet.

How about you tell her how you feel and describe your pov ?

Post a sample bruh

I'm past 40. Why does that matter? We spend time doing shit we enjoy.

11 years here. Fights are sometimes longer but its all about comunication.

Just tell her how you feel. If she doesnt show empathy to your situation then she isnt wife material.

Was it her boss she was talking to?

>women are rational

Topkek m8

Nope. Just a coworker.

She only got validation from you.
Now she is getting it from others.

You used to be the one to make her feel special.
Now someone else is making her feel special.

Doesnt mean she has cheated.

Probably happy making friends now that she's working.

could lead to it though

That seems like a bad thing for the solidarity of a marriage.

Anything could lead to anything. Like flying off the handle at nothing could lead to her cheating but O guess you should make her quit her job and keep her locked away since that's the only way you feel secure about yourself.

Also, cancel her phone plan

>both my two ex'es cheated on me
you need to work on your own issues after this relationship ends instead of jumping into another
clearly youre doing something wrong
your either not their for people emotionally or physically

choose which one sounds more plausible

In my opinion you gotta keep your cool in situations like this. She was definitely wrong but shes a woman.
You do not back down or give her any wiggle room, and you assert your position with her.

Heres an example
>tell her that phone call was too much when you just get home from work and wanted to see your wife (dont say the word her)
Youre taking the blame off of her this way and making it more about you guys

Not sure how you are as a person and if you got the alpha to pull it off say
>there will be consequences next time
You have to leave it vague and you need to treat her like almost like you would a child or a pet, without coming off as an asshole.

>both my two ex'es cheated
>both my two
>both
>two

Thanks for clarifying that both of your ex'es were two(2) people

Yea, that sounds plausible. With the two ex'es I was working a job that required frequent out of town travel but outside of that everything seemed to be going well with them. Both of them were just bored stay at home wives that weren't getting enough attention.

Kek

This guy knows it.

Have you two been able to talk since the argument?

You could just be overreacting.

You sound like the type of dumbass I was friends with in high school, where you found a girl you liked and she liked you back, but you were so overly jealous that you stopped her from hanging out with any other dudes except you. Even stopped her from talking to her gay friends. If you're anything like my friend, you also probably don't talk about your emotions or things you think about at all to her, and conversations between you two are closer to small talk than anything else. I think this way, because you two went straight to arguing rather than sitting down and talking about your insecurities with her.

Because you close yourself from her, she's started to talk to another guy because he wasn't so all up about being "manly." I was that guy to my friend's gf. And if you dont sit your ass down about your pussy ass jealousy, you're going to lose her to a more mature man than you..

Yea, but just arguing back and forth via text message. And who is skank reynolds? Lol

So basically you're some faggot that screwed his friend's girl but you're trying to justify it as if you weren't just a shitty person.

Thats brilliant m8

My wife, lol.

Anyway, just suck it up and apologize. I know it's gay as fuck and I hate doing it but it helps.

Try to be sincere. Fake it if you have to. That's what I always do

user im Stop with the texting.
Texting about important shit like this will break a relationship guaranteed.
You need to hash it out calmly and in person.

As long as the girls not bat shit crazy and she has an ounce of love and respect for you or your relstionship, this will work.

Now you got a non stay at home wife who is content with her work and making friends, and you are making problems out of thin air. Gotta fix your shit, dude.

Just let her fuck him, incite him over, have some drinks. Play some cards back her into a game of chicken and pull her card. Let the dude rail her and enjoy a scotch while she gets rammed. Shake hands, like its a pimp transaction. He will be demystified to her, just another horny dude. But you will be this dude who is secure and has larger intentions she doesnt understand. She will be curios about your chill pimp game and will want to be under your hand. Its just a fuck.

Bingo

He cant apologize at this point.
If he apologizes it gives her room to do it again.

He has to get his point across why it bothered him, and only when shes understanding is when he apologizes

her m8. like you just got home man, if it was a real emergency like yeah 10 mins tops. but fuck that shit. even if it wasn't you just got home from work no bitch needs to talk to a another dude for 45 unless its family or she want's his d.

I did not screw my friend's girl.
But you all are being stupid dumbasses for not being mature enough to talk to your wife rather than bitch about her supposedly cheating.

If she was cheating, why would she talk for so long? Why would she do it in front of him? What the fuck would they talk about if she was cheating? Maybe she didn't feel like talking to OP because she gets a better conversation out of the co worker.

So when a woman stays at home and does nothing but spend the guy's money, she is a useless money sink.

But when a woman has other things going on in her life than sitting on her fat ass, and also brings in money, she is in the wrong for not devoting all her attention on the guy.

>men

Make up your fucking mind.

Women arent rational though and are blind to shit like this.
In her eyes she could have done nothing wrong and was treating the call like it was one of the girls. She also needs to realize she needs to quit talking to the dude because its obvious he just eants to give her the d

>do it again
Do what again? Have friends and a job?

Shame on her for not being a dependa

KEK

She's cheating on you bro.

she's wrong you're right
Listen to this man

Learn to not be so controlling and to be comfortable giving your wife space. If you are paranoid she's going to cheat on you then explain it to her when you are NOT upset. Women don't take guys freaking out seriously. Also, enjoy your time to yourself.

Talk to a guy for 45 minutes when op just gets home from work.

As a guy, what girls do you talk to for that long?
Family, girls you fucked, or girls you wanna fuck.

She needs to see why op was upset, and EVERY relationship has boundaries, and its obvious that this is a boundary for OP.

I let my fiance talk to her male friends all she wants, but she knows i come first. We all have needs and she can call the dude back, after she acknowledges me and we get to talk.

For any married couple thats not too much to ask

post the messages op