Wake up

>wake up
>world is now this
>wat do?

gear up

How much population?

Mixed feelings because even though a Chinese Africa would be better for many, remember that many Chinese are soulless people and would be far crueler and more racist than the Europeans ever were in Africa

build for china

Begin advocating pic rel

Thank God

~2.5 billion+

Should include all the South East Asian Shitholes and maybe India too.

Compare China's large population to Africa's growing population, It'd be the most populated country on earth!

go fuck yourself in the ass with a cactus you fucking chink

>implying it already isn't

Fack

Wait for China to collapse because of blacks moving to China.

This. Maybe niggers would start hating chinks more than whites

Finally, someone found a use for Africa!

>1 billion of niggers and muzzies
Now China get culturally enriched?

That means we'd be posting on 4han.

Watch as China gets destroyed by niggers and as Africa gets genocided because the natives arent as an effective workforce as the Chinese thought.

Guatemala?Now isn't that rare? Are you the same guy who blew himself up by throwing the hand grenade into the toilet. I saw that in a video about scary stories from Sup Forums back in the old days when I was still sane. The guy was from your country.

>Tfw Taiwan included and not Malaysia.

fight for this

I don't recall us ever chopping off their hands, using them as slave labour or attempting to destabilize a certain north african nation user

it's all so tiresome

Continue eating my chocolate breakfast and contemplate on getting rich of this development.

Learn Mandarin

>chocolate pieces
>on a loaf of bread

Wait a few months for Africa to bankrupt China.

Really though its just looks like what'd youd do if you ran out of doughnut bread

whats so bad about this and doughnut bread? Their probabbly less fattening than McDonalds anyway

Awooo cyka blyat :DDDDD

>South East Asia
>Singapore
>Shithole

Wait, do they care about the Northern Arab part? or just the black areas?

>s*ngapur
>not a shit hole