My wife's grandfather just died and while going through his things I found this book

My wife's grandfather just died and while going through his things I found this book.
Turns out he was a free Mason and it is a book for some ritual but it is all written in code.
Can anyone here help me read it?
Pic related, it is the book. More pictures to come.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/stream/ecceorientiepito00reddrich/ecceorientiepito00reddrich_djvu.txt
archive.org/stream/ecceorientiepito00reddrich/ecceorientiepito00reddrich_djvu.txt
all-antique-books.com/book-63364-OLD-SECRET-CODE-Ecce-Orienti-Essenes-Masons-Freemasons
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This thing is 100 years old

What does it say?

to be quite honest this seems like bait.

The whole book is written like that with all these weird symbols.

try it on
this is there type of thing

Bumping for interest

So yeah they just removed the vowels

"Copyright 1916"
Probably just some dumb book that edgy 1920's teenagers bought to be cool

Iv deciphered the first page. It says op is a massive faggot who literally cannot stop sucking dicks.

What's the title?

It isn't. Timestamp of the book.

It's a bunch of rituals I guess

But it seems like well thought out bait, so someone's has to take the bait, and figure out about how this OP's farther-in-law walked the dinosaur or was a fresh price somewhere.

Itt a bunch of faggots who can not tell a potential quality thread apart from their own ass.

Honestly kids, grow the fuck up.

Fucking morons who hides behind the fact that they don't have anything to contribute, apart from epeen insults ofc.

hey. grow up, man

have you started writing down the word/sentences you can decipher?

Post more, this is actually interesting.

This is a code book, written in code, to assist in prompting individuals going through each of the three degrees of masonry in remembering the ritual.

Its actually pretty rare.

learn to google faggot.

The introduction is all in English. It seems to be all about the history of the masons

I think it's written in code. There are no vowels in a lot of the words. If it has a cypher, which a majority of codes do, you're going to have quite a bit of trouble decyphering it.

There's a full fucking translation mate just google the title

Cool. I know that originally the masons built the temple of Solomon, so I guess they where jews

Same guy. Ask your wife, if it isn't to early, if anyone else in the family knows the cypher pr was a free mason.

The symbols are astrological.

Bump

>Hebrew root
>Hebrew
I knew it

its purposefully written so it can be read by someone who knows what its supposed to say, but cannot by someone who doesn't. A prompt to remind where you are in the ritual.

Freemasonfag here.

This cipher is NOT a code. You cannot break it. As it is only a method of reminding, if you don’t already KNOW the original material, you can’t figure out the cipher. There are certain parts that are not written in cipher. Those are parts that are free for the public to read or hear.

Ask about the standard formula. It says that's what it was written in

Check this page out!
It has some notes he wrote, but it is all in the same code

Ah, my mistake.

OP you best scan each page and upload for the good of society.

>illuminutty confirmed

She doesn't know anything about it. She is just as fascinated by it as I am. I guess nobody knew her grandpa was a mason.

Note that this cipher is NOT a code. You cannot break it. As it is only a method of reminding, if you don’t already KNOW the original material, you can’t figure out the cipher. There are certain parts that are not written in cipher. Those are parts that are free for the public to read or hear.

Actual freemason here
Can confirm legitness

You can buy this book online. It is not a code, it cannot be broken.

The thing is 200 pages dude.
Here is the first ritual.

Can you tell us what "The Original Formula" is? It was written on the cover

This cipher is NOT a code. You cannot break it. As it is only a method of reminding, if you don’t already KNOW the original material, you can’t figure out the cipher. There are certain parts that are not written in cipher. Those are parts that are free for the public to read or hear.

Asked my freemason uncle what it meant
He said to fuck off and not bother with things you don't need to know

Well what does it say?

Fuck off and do not bother with things you don't need to know.

whats the deal with freemasonry anyway? I cant tell if is just an old person thing or an occult thing or a charity? thing or all the conspiracy shit. what goes on at meetings for real?

Note also that this cipher is NOT a code. You cannot break it. As it is only a method of reminding, if you don’t already KNOW the original material, you can’t figure out the cipher. There are certain parts that are not written in cipher. Those are parts that are free for the public to read or hear.

I am not a mason, but I am dyslexic, which helps. It's just garbled English mostly.

There is probably a code involved that you need a cipher for. This seems like a common cipher though. Start with a sentence and shift the alphabet until it makes sense. so where there is an A substitute the letter in the book for a b where there is a b substitute it with c and so on and so forth. Z would be an A. If that doesn't work keep shifting it until it does. So next A would be C, B would be D, C would be E.

It's a religion for oldfags and cucks.

check out lemonparty . org man
you'll see some shit

Here is another random page

So we need to find the key. Deep

I'm in the same boat as you. I have no clue. I just assumed this shit was all fake.

I heard somewhere that the Freemasons was a pyramid scheme.

>scan that shit
>upload to /x/

Is is normal that it seems some words can be made out, just missing some vowels.

Look under A:
Bs be [clothed] ? i ordered, ofcourse ? year? stays? for opening this. Is the ? of this priest, if ? will appreciate the ?.

Note also that this cipher is NOT a code. You cannot break it. As it is only a method of reminding, if you don’t already KNOW the original material, you can’t figure out the cipher. There are certain parts that are not written in cipher. Those are parts that are free for the public to read or hear.

Bumping for intrest

Oh nice. I think that funky lamp symbol is supposed to mean lodge

i am an english mason.

the book is describing rituals but you need to be there to understand it.

even with a full translation is would make little sense to the uninitiated.

Satanic witchcraft.

Sounds like a big homo party.

WM means worshipful master, hes like, the top freemason guy

>Ok fuck you op and fuck this thread the rest of you imbeciles
>you have been told 4 time of 2 differant anons
>have fun trying to crack it
>/x/ might help

This spam is either samefag. Or there's some shit going down. OP, go to /x/ and ask them.

Inb4 404

This guy has it right, I just started adding vowels, which in this case Y does count as well and you can begin to make it out.

its about how to become a better man.

ama.

also there is no goat

its because people are fucking dense and cant get it through their head it is NOT something that can be decoded. it is not made to be decoded

But they also constantly change it up. If you want to know what it says you will have to work pretty hard to decipher it. They randomly remove letters from the words to make them difficult to read with the expectation that anyone who gets the book won't want to take the time to decipher it.

Opera here. It is just some asshole trying to be 2spooku4u.
Here is the next 2 pages of the first ritual

apart from this bit

i am a master mason and even i have a hard time reading that. the ritual books these days dont have as much abbreviation.

kek, I'll try again in a minute

seems I'm not the only one Also yea, we get it, we won't understand, but we can still get some legible stuff, unless something is hiding between the lines.
Stop reposting faggot

Lol, i hacked into a Freemason website one time and copied a bunch of archives they were hiding behind some password props.. Anyone interested in what I found?

Yeah please ;)

why dont they want other people to become better men? by making thier literature secretive
maybe they dont want the masses to read it because they would pick it apart and point out its bullshit

If I had to guess I'd say it's all written in a form of shorthand, probably something you learn when you become a freemason

>saving hurriedly before the Jews delete the thread

I am just going to keep going in order from when the code starts

you are correct. but this is an old book.

That's what I thought

Freemason here. I understand the desire to know secrets. I understand you wish to read what's in this book.
What's made in secret is meant to be kept secret. I could easily tell you the answers for everything in this book, but I won't.
If you truly would like to learn more, simply visit your nearest Lodge (were fucking everywhere so don't worry. Just Google maps it) and talk to them about freemasonry. If it is still your thing join up. Only then, will you learn the secrets within the book.

Ps. I have the same book. We all do.

This cipher is NOT a code. You cannot break it. As it is only a method of reminding, if you don’t already KNOW the original material, you can’t figure out the cipher. There are certain parts that are not written in cipher. Those are parts that are free for the public to read or hear

freemason hold no real power
just a drinking club with goofy traditions

Seconded

looks familiar all-antique-books.com/book-63364-OLD-SECRET-CODE-Ecce-Orienti-Essenes-Masons-Freemasons

Im not going to lie.. I am kind of afraid to release some of this info.. It seems like they have kept it underground for some time now.. I tried to do some research on the the files uploaded ( a lot of witch were dated over +100years) with little information coming up..

How bad of an idea is uploading this shit?

>Jws
why am i not surprised ?

you'll be fine user

Just hide behind 7 proxies you'll be fine

Go here

Keep that fucking book.