Nova Scotia: 1
Finland: 1
British Columbia: 1
Maine: 1
New Hempshire: 1
Minnesota: 1

we really need a spreadsheet of this shit

>Yfw pongs repeat

Literally who can stop them? It's the same team with injured guys getting healthy. Crosby will win the Hart (again). Phil Kessel will have 40+goals. Murray will win the Vezina and the Calder. I would say cap it but you all know it's happening anyways.

i just got instantly banned on twitter for calling some stl cards fan a faggot. what a pathetic fuckin' website.

Surely you see that Murray is overrated? He's good but not Calder or vezina tier

>rags

Do you even know what year it is?

Dude I'm gay and I call people fags

is this the shittiest finals ever?

I dont even see coverage anywhere about this

Flyers fan detected

Why do the bad guys keep winning?

Why is this allowed?

>Implying a recently 22 year old goalie who just won the Stanley Cup, and has been dominant at every level won't end up just getting better

Your hate fuels me

Will he pick Hedman or Kucherov

I'd pick Herman desu, otherwise the group defensemen looks rather terrible.

>tfw competent netminder
2017 is ours, senpai

WINDOW CLOSED

When will Joe Thorton and Patrick Marleau retire?

Bolts - Stars finals in 2017 I'm calling it

>1 dimensional winger vs stud #1 defenseman
Man that is really tough.

>they are both only 36
>Elias and Jagr are still playing at 40 and 44

Then they have no offense. Stamklot is like 30-40 goals gone

I'm pretty sure they retired before this series started

Wtf? Were you watching the same series?

Thornton was literally, not memeing or joking, the worst player on the ice by far. He looked dead.

Elias and Jagr, Jagr specifically, are in different leagues of skill and preparation.

Pens

rekt

>Would be at worst a #2 defenseman on any team in the league
>Will play top pairing minutes internationally
>Considering keeping a one dimensional winger over him

Hedman will prevent more goals than Kucherov will ever score.

you live in pittsburgh and wanna meet n fuck?

Not only that, hedman is entering his prime. Hell he a norris candidate almost every year.

I'm interested in seeing what kind of injuries san hose had

Malkin played with a completely fucked up arm I don't think any shork was more hurt than him

Crosby handed the cup to Daley because his mom is about to die from cancer :(

youtu.be/CHpwWfXhxDY

Post more Stanley Cup winning BILLS!!

Yeah sure

cute froge

youtu.be/KwQ04ICfEH0

okay bby where u @ imma holla at cha

>inb4 /hoc/'s resident fags get shot

Shorks fans are so desperate they're crying about refpuck on icings lmao

>implying the rapehawks won't rape another odd year and meme another cup

If the pens don't make it back and you do, I'll be rooting for you bros

Can't wait

Fuck off faggot

Nah I'm good, pens just won the Stan Lee, I think I'll stay here for a while and keep you buttblasted :3

I'm a pens fan you cocksucker nobody cares about your bandwagoning

Hearing that donskoi was playing with down syndrome

>Kessel
>bonino
>Schultz
There you have it Canada, your teams are run like shit it's not the players that are bad.

BILL

Can ward says hi

says the guy that probably never started a pens /hoc/ thread in his life. Nice bandwagoning brah

Go root for the sharks faggot

Those players were never bad, they just needed some shelter to play behind

Cam Ward was really, really good for a number of years, he just had a shit team put in front of him outside of 2009.

lolno

lelmao stay assblasted

His team and defense in front of him was legitimately shit.

Cullen was playing with a broken toe fromy the Tampa series and said his injury is nothing compared to what the other guys have

You just said you'd root for the shorks. I bet you'd suck a man's dick too

OFF SEASON TALK

TRADE TALK
>Salary cap will go up to $71.5 million if the NHLPA votes for the escalator, if not it will sink to as low as $69 million
>Columbus will be looking to clear out some cap, Hartnell has given his list of teams
>Chicago faces cap troubles, Bryan Bickell might be packaged with picks or a young player or prospect, Andrew Shaw most likely cap casualty if Bickell can't be moved
>Colorado will be looking to move Tyson Barrie, rumour is he's looking for a contract worth $7 million a year or will go to arbitration
>Rangers looking to retool, everyone except Lundqvist, Buchnevich, and Skjei is available
>Coyotes talking contract extension with Hanzal, have also asked for list of teams on his no trade list if they can't come to agreement
>Pittsburgh(Fleury, Murray), Anaheim(Andersen, Gibson) and Tampa Bay(Bishop, Vasilevskiy) will likely look to move one of their goaltenders
>Ducks may face internal budget issues when signing their young players, Lindholm, Vatanen, and Rakell
>Ryan Nugent-Hopkins might be the odd man out in Edmonton with Mcdavid and Draisaitl down the middle
>Red Wings will try to move Datsyuk's contract at the draft

DRAFT TALK
>Minnesota looking to trade for a top 6 forward, their draft pick(#15) is available
>Columbus, Edmonton, and Calgary all seem open to moving their top picks

FREE AGENCY
>Free agency begins July 1st
>Top forwards: Stamkos, Lucic, Eriksson, Okposo, Backes, Ladd, E. Staal
>Top defence: Yandle, Hamhuis, Campbell, Russell
>""""Top"""" goaltending: Reimer, Ward, Ramo
>KHL players potentially coming over: Radulov, Dadonov, Shipachyov, Sobotka

COACHING
>Ottawa: Hires Guy Boucher
>Minnesota: Hires Bruce Boudreau
>St. Louis: Ken Hitchcock re-signs for 1 last year
>Calgary: Vacancy
>Anaheim: Vacancy
>Kirk Muller hired as assistant coach with the Montreal Canadians
>Mike Yeo hired as assistant coach for the St. Louis Blues, and eventually head coach in 2017/18
>Ulf Samuelsson hired as head coach of Charlotte Checkers

50 in 07' reporting in

>all this Laffs fans tears on HF

LOVING EVERY LAFF

id root for the sharks if the penguins were already eliminated you dumbass. Doesnt mean im gonna go out there and buy their gear and start buying tickets to their games. jesus christ you are one jaded faggot

The shorks buttmad is hilarious also

Pretty gay of you

you keep saying gay and talking about mens dicks a lot. think you might be repressing something m8

Takes one to know one

got a link or screencap to some particular assmad?

itt: children arguing

so you're saying you're a fag? good to know

It lasts forever, the Penguins will have always won the 2016 Stanley Cup Final.

why does he look 25

You can understand simple English congratulations

holy shit kids are arguing in /hoc/

We saw your last post about it too adding your picture doesn't make anyone care more

>HF
well yeah cuz they're retarded
any Laff fan worth a gallon of maple syrup knew phil was based

Wait someone else posted the same thing
Good meme kid don't you need parents permission to be on the Internet

EIGHTEEN
I
G
H
T
E
E
N

I think the easiest way to tell who's an American teenager that plays video games is to see if they call someone kid on the Internet

>implying I'm not just a drunk in my 50s and a wounded warrior
Good meme

Sorry he's been mediocre at best since his meme year

Everything isn't a meme, kid.

He boot to big for he gat dam feet

Where do you think we are?

Did you get Shotup at the gay club yesterday?

>complains about retarded arguing
>proceeds to argue like a retard

Weren't you just complaining about kids arguing? Why are you arguing like a kid?

Not overrated. Everyone can see that he has some big holes in his game, but he also has obvious talent. His team defense bailed him out a lot, but he did make some great saves. His ability to shake off bad performances and come back better is huge, though.

Still, not sure if he's ready for a full season of starts. Team can't play playoff-level defense through a whole season and come out the other side healthy.

Why was Cuba Gooding jr in the penguins locker room celebrating the win with the team?

> Crosby
> hart
Nice meme. Le wins the Stan lee but doesn't score any goals man. Kys. Crosbitch is a fraud and got exposed this series. His team carried his sorry ass and the nhl only gave him the smythe cause they're trying to push big name players to help pump up the sport. Same reason they want to get rid of beards.

Nice try but you're memes aren't getting through

BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL

BROTHER MAN BILL

Damn the couture postgame interview is brutal

Can we all agree Sup Forums has some retarded memes?
1. Add shit to end of team to insult them.
2. Ironically misspell words/names to make it funny. XD omg so funny!!!
Literally youtube comment tier humor.

Stop posting

Got link? I'm searching for it and I'm getting no results.

>this relentless asspain at the best player of this generation
Wew

too bad the rest of the team is still comprised of playoff choke artists that can only manage 2 shots in 20 minutes on the biggest stage of their careers