Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZY2XH_E-F0I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't put the pussy on a pedestal.

Don't speed up, don't do it harder.
Just keep doing it.

Don't go into that priests office.

Don't ever try meth

Talk to people more and don't ignore that girl who keeps talking to you.

Stop playing so much vidya. Learn maths and physics like your life would depend on it, because it will.

make beats

keep your mouth shut and bottle it up.. talking only makes things worse

Buy APPL and TSLA!

Don't change a thing. You somehow became successful.

Booze fam, it gets you places

Dont fuck tori....

Don't start smoking.

When Rebecca comes along, show that she's important to you. Don't let go.

i think you mean google and amzn

Create a website to connect with people from school.

WELCOME TO HELL

your best friend dies in 4 years, cherish it, take pictures.

i started fucking around with making beats when i was 10 and only now am i starting to make listenable stuff. the more i see though the more depressed i am about how good you can actually be and still get little to no exposure

i would've told myself stop dicking around and do your research on making beats so you can start selling those fuckers and get exposure

Don't walk down 50th ave on May 2nd.

One day, you'll be the biggest fuck-up anyone has ever known. Keep it up!

also this

Don't just fuck girls and ignore them after

Shut up. Youre 12.

Never get married and slow down and enjoy life. And fuck as many whores as you can.

Stop going to the kids park no matter what until you're 15

invest in apple, every dime you have. suggest your parents do the same.

Pick one and stick with it. Martial arts/bodyweight fitness, or heavy fucking weights. Don't get stuck bouncing between the two for 6 years. Pick one, git gud, then do the other.

Just fucking talk to her you sperg

Stay excellent.

when a qt shows you a pic off her phone that says "don't give up on love", then looks at you all starry-eyed, don't internally cringe and panic mode out of it like a beta.

Take your gun with you to school April 20,1999 and give your friends a hand

On 9/11/01 a false flag terror attack will be used as the justification for US occupation of several middle eastern countries. Jet fuel doesn't melt steel beams.

Kill obama, he ruins the country

Steer the fuck away from weed. And don't play video games so much. Play, but don't let it become your only interest. Otherwise, these two things will destroy you.

Blacks still aren't people in the future

don't buttrape your little sister

invest in apple.

bank on cucks

forget 3dpd

Get your fucking shit together you stupid little piece of shit and stop being a little edgy motherfucker

Sup... How is the future?

Don't finger your foster sisters, any of them

Well played.

Hitler did nothing wrong. Also check my future dubs

Run for president, just promise poor people they will get free shit, and you will get elected

Don't just finger bang her, stick your dick in her you idiot

Get youself a Man, cus of you wait till you 13 it don't feel as good

you are a girl. do everything and ANYTHING to make yourself who you know you want to be

Invest in apple and google
Keep your second gf, she is the one
DonĀ“t go to Afghanistan

Evidence of the reptilian society?

Don't let your mother and her mother talk to you like this. Kill those cunts, turn grandma's oxygen on full, and burn the house down.

this .... fuck was i dumb

DO YOUR FKIN HOMEWORK AND STUDY MORE!!

Could have had a waaaay better job if I just wasn't so lazy in school...

That's a very nice mental illness you have there.

you are not going to marry that girl you met in highschool, she has BPD.

fuck cece when she comes into your dorm that night.

in january your new qt gf has a melt down, be there for her, youll regret it every day for the next 5 months

We ended up going to that furry convention in Sydney and getting laid by a thirty year old fat bitch, nice work little dude. Oh, make sure you figure out what blood type you are... you're going to need to know that before you cop a transporter van to the everything.

>Do not under any circumstances fuck any of your friends girlfriends.
>Never
>Ever

Hitler just wanted German to be free from the world but the world wouldn't let them and they also hated jews but who doesn't

Fuck the hell out of Tori.

Good job

its better to live in rejection then in regret, go and ask out that girl you like. there is nothing to lose from asking, asking and being denied is better than never doing it at all and remembering the regret for the rest of your life
youtube.com/watch?v=ZY2XH_E-F0I

Run. They aren't worth it.

Trips of truth

Dont download that CP on Kazaa.

Be more outgoing, kid. You won't regret it. Show some more love to your mother and father. Tell your grandmother you love her, you won't see her much longer. Save your money. You will get into a lot of hobbies soon. Stay gold, user, stay gold.

I almost started crying thinking of my grandmother. Rest in peace, Maryse.

made up

herpes and a kid, worst life choice ever....

Lose weight now, just count calories. 1000 per day would probably be good. Start taking care of your acne now. You're actually really good looking and pussy will find you. And it will probably be the difference between you growing up normally and ending up trying to overdose at grandma's house on Christmas night 2015. Don't get involved with Cheyenne and Gary is not a good friend. Never smoke weed or drink because you're an addict and it's probably going to kill you if you don't listen. Grandpa is going to die unexpectedly in November 2015 and for about a year before that will start suffering from dementia. Spend all of the time you can with him before that and don't let his dementia make it hard for you to see him.

Forgive Julia
Start drawing
Don't drink soft drinks because the store is closer to your next school
Stay skinny
Start thinking about what matters and what doesn't (hint: opinions of morons doesn't matter)

Fucking Keked! Yea man shit was bad for those 6 months.

i couldnt care less about exposure man. i really just want to make beats that i love but then again im pretty sure id be hungry for exposure if i ever did become good at it. im looking for beat machines to start fucking around with. any recommendations?

why thank you

Tell mom to get more tendies so you won't run out on Saturday night

Both of these, definitely

just torrent frootyloops

This is now a feels thread.

Stop being so naive and trusting people. They aren't your friends.
Don't join the Army.
Don't buy HP laptops.

No Jennifers!

why would you ask your past self about the future?

for the love of whatever the fuck it is you believe in..... don't ever start drinking and smoking you little piece of shit. just keep to sports. also avoid that cheating whore you met in Miami at all costs!

don't listen to your parents
trust your instincts your first thought is usually more accurate than what peers want you to think
choose this uni instead
never meet her
let yourself fall of that cliff so you won't have to deal with current bullshit

You will find someone soon but your complacence let her slip away.
You know that you're smart, don't underachieve.
You have confidence. Hold it close and don't let anyone rob you of it.
Your life will bring so many miracles so don't you fucking dare waste them because trust me, you think you have it bad now? That's fuck all compared to what's ahead.
Follow what I have said and your life won't be devoid of the love, hope and courage needed to break through where you are going.

Think about what you are doing and make goals, don't just go with the flow of everything.
I was majorly in my own world constantly and everyone noticed as they told me later on.

Don't let her introduce you to her friend

Thanks Sup Forumsro, means a lot.

Lose some weight, fatty, also practice art.

Don't marry that woman

>not getting the joke
Kys fag

goodlooking

get gud

This summer between 6th grade and 7th you could totally go further with that girl that you think just try shit she was down
same with that girl you'll meet at 16, and your sophomore girlfriend in college.

Visit father more.

this. I wish but it's too late