Hey Sup Forums, I just got a decent amount of minor rage

Hey Sup Forums, I just got a decent amount of minor rage.
>be me today 15
>have sister 17, nearly 18. She's having a high-school grad party in a few weeks
>have mom that's almost addicted to Facebook
>she set up an invite thing on Facebook for the party a while ago
>nobigdeal.png
>or so I thought
>Dislike Facebook. Was meh when I got it but stopped using it basically at all after learning about their inescapable Orwellian policies
>mom pesters me about accepting invite on Facebook
>yeahwhatever.jpg
>FF day after telling me about FB invite thing "Hey user, accept the Facebook party invite"
>yeahsure.gif (I got better shit to do, was reading James Dashner's "The Rule Of Thoughts")
>finish book. Do some homework. sleep.exe
>ADHD and not caring particularly much about BS social media = no memory of getting pestered about it
>week goes by, still haven't done thing. Why does it even matter, she knows I'm going already. I'd go even if I did have a choice.
>week goes by of no Facebook BS. Noticed momanon getting more annoyed over week.
>fuck.gif
>finally today. "Hey user. Go on Facebook and do accept the party invite now."
>"Yeah I will, hang on. Not sure why media matters that much anyway but I will."
>momanon gets mad now (she gets pissed easier than a wasp nest pinata). "user it matters to me. It shows you care and that you're actually planning to go"
>wat.jpg
>didshereallyjustsayFBmattersatall
>"You already know I'm going. I don't see why you need to get upset about Facebook"
>"It matters because it feels important to me"
>"Alright. I'll do the darn facebook thing. Just trying to figure out why it's so important to you"
>mom enters ragemode "I SAID IT MATTERS BECAUSE IT'S IMPORTANT TO ME! DON'T YOU EVER LISTEN TO ME!"
>Nowyouveangeredme.png
>"Yeah you said that, chill. It's just Facebook"
>"I DON"T CARE (insert some more recursive bullshit in here that never actually explained shit).
>Walk upstairs (I walk heavy, sounds like stomping sometimes)
>"AND QUIT THAT!"
almost done

Underaged b&

Scram kid

>slamdoor.exe
>realize I almost just got punished because of motherfucking Facebook.
>upstairs, rant on Sup Forums

Am I doomed?

share some rage or something

Your literally that type of faggot who sees a vid about Sup Forums or a green text meme and comes here

Why are you still here?

fuckouttahere.jpg

>itt 15 year olds pretending not to be 15 year olds

because apparently I'm an underage bundle of sticks

Laugh it off nigger. Never let someone get in your head. If someone or something can make you angry they/it control you. Re-read the previous sentence and internalize it. It will save you so much grief.

This is just how women are user.
If they feel something, that is justification enough to enforce anything that alights with that feeling.

>be 15
Stopped reading there

MODS

like anyone gives a fuck about internet age warnings

nude pics of sister or gtfo

Like hiroshima would ever give a fuck about age warnings, kids browsing data is data all the same

We don't care about your stupid petty underaged bullshit problems

Her house, her rules, no matter how stupid they are. Simple as that. Don't like it? Move out.

You're a Faggot OP. It isn't that hard to do. Quit being a bitch. Other people have bigger problems and dont cry like you do.

Rolling for sisters pics

Stop being a whiney little faggot.

ain't got nudes of her (not on laptop, haven't gotten chance to check her phone. She's out doing shit with her boyfriend right now). Might be able to dig up a clothed pic though.

Got one on my phone hang on faggot

>forcing social media on her kid
>it's ok because its her house

You're an idiot

you are the biggest fucking faggot on Sup Forums OP. I hope you kill yourself.

underage b&

also sage

Here, selfie from Jamaica, ignore me in the back there

stupid phone rotated the picture.

No you're the idiot. Mom is supposed to be all powerful over you and if you don't accept that you will get nowhere in life no matter how dumb as fuck those rules are. Kids like you are fucking dumb

Checked

Suck it up, accept the invite, and apologize.
Facebook isn't worth this shit.

meh/10

The face of aspergers. What a dweeb you are.

Underage b&

>your mom is all powerful
Wut

OP is the reason why people need to spank their children

Fuckin idiot. Right over your head.

Never said I wasn't a massive dweeb.