Listen up faggots

Listen up faggots.

I've had enough with fucking social justice warriors bitching and moaning about fucking everything thats not gay. So in revenge, lets try to get Steven Universe canceled.

>go to one of cartoon network's social media pages
>make a fuck ton of fake accounts
>go on about how Steven Universe is sexist and homophobic and other retarded shit.
>wait for them snap and cancel the show.
Lets fucking do this

Why? Please tell me what this will accomplish.

But it's a good show...

bumping out of intrest

Never heard of this show, what makes it sjw?

Op is a faggot

no

OP is a faggot

Agreed, I want Pearl to spear me in the asshole and Garnet to fist me, while Amethyst whips me

Well, almost every character is a lesbian, and that just makes SJWs want to eat out the show's asshole

>almost every character is a lesbian
But lesbos are fucking awesome, what are you gay?

Not your army fam

shut the fuck up wanna be Hitler retard

not your personal sjw army fag

Real life lesbians are fat ugly dikes generally

actually shit show but not personal army

Army requested on Sup Forums?

Is this show based around real life? are the dykes fat and ugly?

The purple one looks fat as fuck, the black ones pretty ugly, and the white one has a giant ass nose.

It may be personal army, but if we agree with its aims we must unite

i would LOVE to have that fucking abomination of a show cancelled.

faggots

They won't cancel the show just because you complain about it. It pulls in the ratings and it also sells merchandise. Good luck on your hopeless endeavor OP.

Yeah. They might b gay. But Steben is there to make em st8 again. Remember the episode where he grows up and gets old? His dick was huge as an adolescent. Gonna give it to them hard as diamond.
Wheres the rule 34 is the question?

Stop being political and just jack off whiny baby.

bump, op is not a faggot

OP is a fag!

Op is a fag in disguise what did some feminists pelt you with used tamponds and file a class action lawsuit on you ?
If your upset then talk to me I will eat your sorrow your my son and my lover you can't deny that you feel this I'm currently carrying your child. He needs a father. Love life and lettuce

not your personal pepperoni pan pizza

fuck off tumblrina

The white one is a jew

>hates on childrens show
>why?
>gril hes talking to from mmo says shes gonna get off to watch steben universe instead of chopping more yew
>I'mnotyourslave.vmw
>tries to get b to help "pull the plug"
>hasnt watched the show before coming to b
>jumping on bandwagons

makes sense, that'd probably be your average lesbians right there. Horribly disfigured ugly pieces of shit who couldn't get someone of the opposite sex even if they tried.

OP is le faggio

I want Sardonyx to rip my asshole open with all four of her arms

The mayor wants to sex the white one, and the mailman/mediocre actor wants to sex the big Afro one

Whats this even supposed to mean? Why would a guy try to cancel a show that a girl he likes watches

This is now a CP thread

It's all in a fantasy world though, irl they wouldn't be like that unless they were also fugly as well.

The show aint the problem, its the fucking sjws eating out its asshole. I mean, look at undertale, does it look okay?

Dense

That's why it's called a show

Considering the small team that worked on it, I don't think graphics is much of an argument

undertale is retarded as fuck as well, the fans overhype the shit out of it as the best game ever.

Let them eat. Why feed them more power by letting it bother you?
>2016
>giving a shit about who's eating asshole

>retarded as fuck reply

use the "9/11" method:
- throw planes on their offices
- then tell everyone "a bunch of sandniggers did that"

I'm talking about the fandoms you autists

idk man, i personally do think it's like top ten games ever
but that's just my opinion & i don't try to overhype it

>Game
Shut the fuck up pussies, you have no clue what you are talking about.

Off by one

nypa

What's the point in adding to an argument if your comment adds nothing to one side or the other? You're even worse than undertale fags, you feel the need to comment and add your opinion on something even if you don't have an opinion.

lol, you whiny little bitch.

so fucking mad it's hilarious.