Why are even educated Pajeets so shitty even though they write such hardcore exams?

If we could roughly rank countries based on the difficulty level of their college entrance tests, it would look something like this:
China>>India>Hong Kong=Korea>Japan>Taiwan>>Singapore>Nigeria>>>>USA. There is a lot of shame and honor associated with marks in Asian societies, hence their school systems focus in very rigorous training in order to prepare them to clear an exam to get into the best uni possible. On the other hand, Western children are given a lot more free time and their school systems focus more on character building. Even though Pajeets work themselves to death in school, they are some of the least skilled engineers in the world. In college the pressure is much lower than in school. I've known people who studied extremely hard for two years to get into a top uni but spent their four years in the uni smoking weed and looking for chicks online. Or is it just that the Race-IQ theory is real after all, and no matter how intense your studies are, you'll still remain inherently stupid? I mean, think of America. With such an easy education system they manage to produce the greatest innovators and entrepreneurs in the world. I suppose it's just that all the science and maths taught in school don't really have anything to do with what we do professionally, and is just for the sake of maintaining the cultural rat race phenomenon.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/03/19/these-indian-parents-climbed-a-school-wall-to-help-their-kids-cheat-on-an-exam/
isb.bayern.de/download/11987/beispielabiturpruefung_pruefungsteil_a.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Those questions are literally the book examples in a highschool physics course, easy as shit.

Western universities, at least the decent/prestigious ones, are not supposed to be easy. In Asia, admissions are difficult and competitive, but content and assessment after admission is relatively easy. In the West, admission is relatively open and available, but the education itself is more rigorous.

>Those questions are literally the book examples in a highschool physics course.
Varg, they ARE. I never said that was an exam paper. That was my highschool physics textbook. The actual exam is a lot harder.

True. But highschool in many Western countries is hilariously easy in contrast with Asian countries. Only those interested in studying study in the West, I suppose. Here it's a cultural thing. Everyone who can afford school has to go through the rigour, regardless of whether they have the "flair" or not. Our school systems functions with the philosophy that anyone can do anything as long as they try hard enough.

Most other West African exams are pretty hardcore as well tbqh.
Here's for Senegal.

Does'nt india have a larger problem with students cheating? That and also corruption that makes china pale in comparison

Because Asians just get drilled to be able to solve certain problems.
Whereas we try and teach our kids to understand the mechanic so that theyre able to apply it in every form necessary.

I dont speak french but this seems pretty basic....

Education is meme because people view it as a certificate thing rather than an opportunity for personal development.
>I'll just get a degree and the job will fall in my lap, life completed amiright?

I've heard about China cheating but not India desu.

If you want a srs answer it's because Indians/Asians don't view education as an end but more of a means to an end. I know the ones here are pretty brilliant but that because they were raised here.

> I mean, think of America. With such an easy education system they manage to produce the greatest innovators and entrepreneurs in the world.
Christ you must be an Amerifat. Indias like japan. Entering the establishment is super hard but once you're in it's lax. Due to indias large population I can't imagine how tough it may be to enter it.

Funny how you don't include any European countries in there.

>their school systems focus more on character building
How so ?
I never had any character building classes. Well i had "civic education" rating which was a silly attempt at making brown people shut up and behave or they'll get even worse grades (they don't care lol) but otherwise i don't see what you mean by this. School gives you work it's all.

Also
>I suppose it's just that all the science and maths taught in school don't really have anything to do with what we do professionally
Yes, this is completely true btw

In india, parents help their childs into cheating as it can mean rich stable future or not. There are reports of parents climbing buildings just to pass cheating paraphernalia unto his child during exams.

Your average IQ is not very high. But among 1 billion people of various ethnic subgroups and castes you will find millions of people with higher than average IQs.

>reports
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/03/19/these-indian-parents-climbed-a-school-wall-to-help-their-kids-cheat-on-an-exam/

> the French language
It's like they want to stay third world forever.

My nametag is a brand of liquor I downed yesterday.

Fuck France.

are you named walker?

t. ching chang chong

Resolving difficult equations doesn't make you a good engineer/architect

Indians studying here don't actually learn anything they just use rote learning. They can regurgitate the text book back at you but if you ask them to use some critical thinking they are useless.

>admissions are difficult and competitive, but content and assessment after admission is relatively easy.

This is how it is in Brazil. Admission is not very hard, but it's sort of picky, but after you're in, it's like a ride in the park.

>But among 1 billion people of various ethnic subgroups and castes you will find millions of people with higher than average IQs.
So if I had to use an analogy then would it be like Europe with different Europeans being smarter than others?

Cultural problem.
The education system focuses on teaching you facts, and the students are used to being spoonfed.

99% of the students in my college took computer engineering but don't even bother to learn about latest technologies or work on their own projects. They just memorise the stuff taught in class without actually pondering about its uses in the real world.

Europe has a higher average and different standard deviation. Stats should be taught in high school.

* 99% of the students who took computer engineering don't bother

Fuck I really should read before hitting 'post'

Ex ITA here.

Really depends on the university desu. Joining ITA was hell and the content was hard as fuck.

>Cheating is common in schools in remote rural areas in India, where jobs and seats in college courses are few but competition is fierce.
So richer Indians are genuinely smarter than poorer ones? It seems like a vicious cycle desu.

ITA is for people with autism. What were you doing there?

Aerospace engineering.

>Europe has a higher average and different standard deviation.
Hong Kongers are often smarter desu. It seems like a cultural problem than an actual IQ race one.

What race are you?

Germanic countries have the best engineers

>Hong Kongers are often smarter desu. It seems like a cultural problem than an actual IQ race one.
What problem? What are you talking about?

I'm not the one you replied to but
>Your average IQ is not very high. But among 1 billion people of various ethnic subgroups and castes you will find millions of people with higher than average IQs.
It does seem more cultural than actual genetic.

looks like a tunisian bac test

Learning math for an exam has very little influence on one's character, behavior or mentality. Those things are a product of culture, specifically the social environment and institutions.

>Only those interested in studying study in the West, I suppose.
Politicians have been trying to change that, of course. For the worse, mind. Teach a dog to walk on two legs and you have a very special dog - but not a man. They don't seem to understand.

I guess it makes sense, isn't the Tunisian exam based on the old French bac test too ?

>this seems pretty basic
German Abitur in comparison: isb.bayern.de/download/11987/beispielabiturpruefung_pruefungsteil_a.pdf
kek

looks like typical GRE physics tho
each question is not even that difficult

because alot of Pajeets are very mamas boys and can't handle a tough life. I'm not saying all Pajeets are like this but there's a suprising amount of them like that. When I say Pajeets I'm referring to Indian from India who just came here. Second gen Indian are pretty chill here

GRE is for entry into post-grad. The questions in the image are school-level from what I remember. Japan schools are also brutally hard from what I hear.

Bro, it's a HUGE country. And an Africa-tier one almost, at that. There are bound to be some crazy stories coming from here. Do you seriously believe that urban upper-class Pajeets do the same. Sup Forums seems to look for every excuse to destroy India. Even Indians here on Sup Forums ( and most urban Indians) in general have the mentality of worshipping foreigners and ridiculing their own system. We maybe a shithole of a country. But a lot of factors, especially the huge population trying to get in to the top 100 colleges in the country, have led to one of the most competitive school systems in the world, significantly more competitive than Singapore. At least let us be proud of something. The self-loathing is killing us. as a people.

Bro, India is shit. Doesn't matter if you can memorize math rules, you're still a curbshitting mudskin.

Senegal, eh? Doesn't look all that hard. They seem to have covered the same topics as we did in school but the questions look basic af. Even so, Africans are solving exam papers that Americans can't. Doesn't this completely destroy the Race-IQ theory? Basically, if you're rich and educated, you will perform better in life. If you are poor and malnourished, you won't. I don't see why race should matter at all. And people in this website believe that Africans are animals and Africa should be declared a wildlife sanctuary with the nigger population as a part of the wildlife.

t, a finn who was extremly fucked in math exam

>Approach with great humility
>Keep stating that India is a poor country
>Try to say that it's we're not as bad as the memes suggest.
>Still everyone is butthurt.
The moment anyone says anything good about India everyone's furious. What exactly is it that you have against us?

You are so wrong on so many level I don't know where to start.

>>we're not as bad as the memes suggest
;-)

Consider this. The Korean maths exams are roughly at the same level as India's. When a Korean mocks a Westerner for not studying hard in school, no one minds. When a Pajeet does this, he gets reminded that he is subhuman and he might even get banned. Why? Because Korea is a developed country, while India is a shithole. But India has a reasonably large educated class which lives just like the people in the first world, and people who can speak enough English to use Sup Forums are clearly within this group. But no, if you're Indian, you are still genetically a streetshitting rapist, no matter how intelligent or hardworking you are. Sup Forums logic.

Look, people come here to banter and laugh, get used to it. I don't think anyone actually hates India, I would actually like to go there someday

That being said,

DESIGNATES SHITTING STREETS

POO IN LOO

Please kill yourself. Onegai.
Elaborate.

Coming from another third world country. But the crackers here genuinely believe that the Bongs should have genocided us when they still had the chance. I've been here long enough and spoken to these people through chat forums to realize that.

why do you give a shit what people on Sup Forums write you dumbshit

>genuinely believe that the Bongs should have genocided us when they still had the chance
yeah maybe it wouldn't be a country with one billion useless brownies then

Are you the same guy who was whining yesterday?
Because if so, you should really go to reddit or something. Sup Forums isn't for people who can't handle banter.

Because I am a dumbshit.

Tfw the CEO of Microsoft is a degenerate streetshitting rapist.

wow and google too :))
india on the rise !! can't wait to become a white servant !!

Don't tell me you saw that clip from the Telugu movie that was posted in Sup Forums with the caption Superpower 2030.

Abey tujhe hc verma hard lagri h gaandu tera kuch ni hoga.

Joke tha ye mujhe bhi hard lagti hai

Why are you guys not using moonrunes?

>math
>hard

I'm the guy who used to watch fishermen shitting in the beaches of Pondicherry Yes, of course I find it hard. Why else was I the worst student in the class throughout for two years and ended up with 80 percent in the boards. I don't speak Hindi very well. Please no complex galiya.

China>>India>Hong Kong=Korea>Japan>Taiwan>>Singapore>Nigeria>>>>USA>Russia
senpai

You know what's truly hard?

Being able to poo in the loo. Only the most developed people are capable of that feat.

I think you mean physics. Also implying you could do any of this shit in school.

Latin script is a lot simpler.

Tbh i think the pride everyone has in india is what is causing all this trouble
Its like you guys are a china that never unified

You know, unlike America, we send kids to different schools depending on how smart they are. The smarter you are the more complicated it gets.

Russia>>>>USA
Implying that people who shit in the streets go to school.
Substantiating evidence? Comparing entrance exam papers from the internet and a fuckload of autistic reading instead of fixing my life.

Pride in India! Holy shit. It's only me in the entire country, retard.

"American" isn't a race, the country's high achievers come from diverse backgrounds. Culture is the big differentiator, the West has just been better at producing and fostering innovation.

It's okay bro, stop crying.
College doesn't matter in the long run. Most IIT students go for master's in USA anyway. Just maintain decent grades in whichever college you go to.

CBSE?

That's why we don't have college entrance tests. Because if you have a high school degree that doesn't fit then they simply reject you.

>Latin script is a lot simpler
>When English is the hardest writing system after Japanese.
फिर कहने की कोशिश करो, एनॉन

No bro, Manipur state board. Yes, of course CBSE! Do you think people THIS Westernized that they absorb the crackers' culture like parrots would not be in CBSE?

अरे कितना मात्राओं का चूतियापा है रे
इंग्लिश में लेटर और मात्रा प्री-पैक्ड मिलती है
ऊपर से कीबोर्ड में भी नहीं है देवनागिरी

Stop calling white people crackers lmao

But there aren't as many sounds as letters in English creating the world's most autistic relationship between sound and pronunciation.

Have you looked at ICSE people

Stop calling Indians Pajeets. Lmao. It's not even a real Indian name.

Oh, definitely.
Latin doesn't give you as much freedom as devnagiri. I would say the latter is better for building a language.

But they all transfer to CBSE for 11th and 12th. Very few exceptions.

I only call you curbshitters

Minus off the P

Rigorous training and aiming for high success does not build character, it does not build innovation. It builds raw, cold, calculators.

Giving freedom to people allows them to expand in the ways they are passionate about, thus, innovating.

But ofcourse, here I am spending 90% of my time on a basketweaving commune

You have a point there. Are you a Gook or a Mud? You're not a Pajeet I can see.

And here I am spending 90℅ of my time shotposting here on Sup Forums with no life.
Also giving freedom to people gives them to have sex in school. Which explains why it is so rare and disgraceful in Singapore, China, Korea etc and normal human behavior in the West. Implying that you wouldn't call the countries I mentioned conservative shitholes where women get raped by sex-starved men.

Cancel China. Japan, Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, Hong Kong.

Because this site is filled with autists. People pretending to be retarded for fun will inevitable attract actual retarded people who take it seriously.

What i am is pity, pity towards you

Indonesia i would say is actually having the similiar problem. The government currently is eliminating useless education procedure such excessive tests. But what I am very much concerned about is the moral of nowadays generation, i mean like heck many students still think education is useless like wtf.

I asked you what you were. Not to evaluate the size of my dick.

I don't know about India, but I know some people who briefly worked in China for a bit. They all said the same thing: Chinese people are very good at solving problems and at following pre-defined instructions. But when you put them in a situation in which they're not familiar, they literally freeze up. I've heard a few stories of Chinese engineers who would actually spend several hours just sitting still at their desk and do absolutely nothing all day long, because they didn't know how to complete a given task, and apparently over there it's badly viewed to ask coworkers for help.

I feel the same way, bro. People want infinite liberty and no freedom. Btw your country is great because it didn't adopt the Dutch language. No other European ex-colony apart from Hong Kong and Macau have been this uncucked. I wonder why I've never seen one of you before here.

Add Vietnam to the list.

The best way for a country to develop more economically is through industrialization, so science shouls be increased. But too many people here are going for entertainment and other useless social field. Aggravated by the moral crisis that many indonesian youth have encountred.

Just take independence of your wealthy county.
And be just like Singapore or HK. They're obviously upper class comparing their mainland cunt. Your population is way lot than Europe and still be one nation? It's like a situation the whole europe be one nation and be treated as the lowest quality actual nation in their fake one unified naion.
I really don't understand why India just stick to be one nation with a fucking billion of people. The big territory means literally nothing but degenerate in 21th centuary. It may could be meaning something when a tyranny country age, but It means just shit now.

And when a country holds way too many of population, It may could be huge or powerful, But never able to achieve developed degree. One government can't handle the whole billion people in one hand.

Oh no. I meant "infinite liberty and no responsibility". Please don't bash me for it.