So I just realized native americans were called tree niggers. Rofl...

So I just realized native americans were called tree niggers. Rofl, the white race has been calling so many races niggers for 100s of years. mind blown.

Other urls found in this thread:

discovermagazine.com/2013/may/13-grandmas-experiences-leave-epigenetic-mark-on-your-genes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i suppose

it probably would matter what territory they would come from.

as they call midwestern natives "Prairie Niggers"
as the one in your pic

Also Red Niggers.

Prairie niggers, you dingus

source: me, growing up in SD next to the res;

go be a nigger somewhere else, OP

prairie nigger reporting in.

Me too. Tribe?

Niggers, Prairie Niggers, and Sand Niggers. We whites only call 3 races niggers. No biggy. Just call it like we see it.

Father is Plains Cree. Mother is Ojibway-Dakota

Im in SD
on the rez

Why are natives always alcoholics and druggies? Are they still sad they got rekt :(

Mainly Osage and a little Cherokee here. All on my mom's side dad's just a white dude.

Is it true there are no attractive red women?

"The white man has caused more poison, pain, destruction, and irreversable damage than any other being that has ever existed, soon mother earth's natural defence system will wipe the white disease away from off the face of the planet, the earths immune system will soon save the world and cause world peace" - Cheif TrigersHonks 1325A.D

Unfortunately for the most part. But the ones who are good looking are absolutely gorgeous.

discovermagazine.com/2013/may/13-grandmas-experiences-leave-epigenetic-mark-on-your-genes

actually that would be accurate
but then all people suffer to some extent

the Irish, Armenians, hebrews, and so on

Domino effect.

A lot of them are just rehashing the behaviours of their parents. Lack of education on the reserve coupled with low employment and very little to do complete the trifecta of substance abuse.

It's not an excuse though. Believe me when I say that you will never be as disappointed in the actions of a "welfare collecting drunk indian" than an aboriginal person who is actually productive member of society.

You tell me

yup

they date white guys here on the rez :)
more stability

A lot of us look like mexicans.

There aren't many, but those the best of them are absolutely stunning.

For the most part they all look like the men - same worn out alcoholic, hard life ragged faces and frumpy bodies.