Why can't someone once refer to me as their best friend. Feels thread

Why can't someone once refer to me as their best friend. Feels thread.

Guys, my best friend here is acting like a faggot, don't mind them,.. Who happen to be my best friend.

at least you tried. thanks user

Bro it's not because they don't call you "their best friend" that you must feel like shit, people you know probably appreciate many of your qualities. Don't hate yourself for a thing like that.

>not 5
>wanting to have a best friend

you know how i feel then.

Why do you want a best friend user? Legitimately curious.

i just want someone who will come to me if anythings wrong like i go to my friends. i want to get texts or a phone call asking, hey user you wanna chill or something? no i'm always the one asking if its cool if i come. no one ever makes plans with me or is legitmately interested in anything i'm doing in my life or even care. sounds stupid and i sound like a fag, but idc.

WTF is a best friend?

Nah I get how you feel. Have you tried, like not try to hangout with your friends for a while just to see if they will want to hangout with you? Maybe you want to see them too often, idk.

People can have many friends and end up not being able to decide who is the best one.
People who say they have "best friend" is usually their only friend.

Don't blame yourself for not having a best friend user, you have us here as your best buddies

yea i have, it just makes it seem like i don't want to be their friends. i can't just be like "oh yea i wasn't asking to hang out or responding just so you would want to hang out with me more bc i'm a loser"

idk i know i'm just overreacting and overthinking. it just sucks.

thanks user.

at least my friday isn't the worst it's been.

i really needed that.

>23 years in two weeks
>still kissless virgin
If I get into 25 in this situation I will fucking give up.

have you just tried putting yourself out there?

it's a numbers game.

100 no's and 1 yes is a yes.

or lower your standards. no one needs to know you've boned a 2/10, she won't even tell anyone bc seriously who the fuck will she tell.

just put yourself out there user

u r on the wrong website noob try craigslist or above

i completely get this, i have alot of friends but no real best friends who i can go to for everything

No problem, glad you feel better

one of my friends i consider a best friend just asked me to come over out of the blue. i almost teared up.
Sup Forums is magical

My "best friend" isn't really a best friend.

I consider him a brother even though he's Asian and I'm white. I've known him since the fifth grade.

Follow someone on instagram
Request.
Goes back to follow.
Either i need photos or she's wondering it's not me.

OP i think i might feel similar, there's many people I consider my great friends, but I do feel like I"m not really their friend.

my main problem is that I have high standards. i'm a 7/10 and people always compliment me, i know the only problem is me.
i like to know people personally

What about when no one wants to be around you because you are easily prone to anger fits or lashing out.

why am I angry all the time.

Tonights the night OP.

grab a motel or a hotel. completely different city.
random bar. grab a 2-4/10
lower your fucking standards. i used to have high standards too, the second i lowered them i had sex on the first date twice. not proud of em , but hey had sex.

bc your not happy with your situation. as am i.

become secure with yourself and your situation and you'll have trouble finding reasons to be angry.

I am usually angry because of the past... things people have said to me, or have done to me... things that I think back all the time on how I could have responded, what I could have said, what I would have changed, and the anger comes back and stays for the whole day which is when I lash out at others. I always seam to be in a defensive position thinking people are always out to screw me over or to take advantage of me.

do you smoke weed?

i had those literal thoughts when i used to smoke.

i love the herb and the culture and community.

it just wasn't for me at the time.
i want to get my life together and be secure before i start puffing again.

Could be worse. Every girl you like could call you their best friend

I used to, but I stopped around 10 years ago because it triggered an anxiety attack that has been with me ever since. That's another thing... living with anxiety is a bitch.

Just why do some people not want me since i was their friend?

my god... xD

i have anger as well.

you can't change the past user.
you can only learn from it

ask yourself next time your getting angry.
is this situation that i'm in worth getting angry about?
what are the possible outcomes that can stem from this anger, will it move my friends further from me than they already are.

trust me it's super difficult to ask yourself those dumb questions when your fuming.but you need to look at yourself from a random persons perspective, like would i be that guys friend?

i started looking at myself from the eyes of others and i realized i look like an idiot when i get angry 99 percent of the times.

we've got this user. i believe in you

This op

Because your shit

thanks user. i love you too.

Well Im shit too

Thank you user.... I will try my best.

Hey best friend

> be 20
> only have 1 in real life friend who i never see
> invite every now and then (every week or two) to do stuff
> he says he's busy with school and what not
> he's my best friend
> talk to him today, ask if he wants to hear a song i like a lot
> says "sure, im tired af, went to the movies with user and user earlier"

this sucks dude, i'm not even plan b, i'm plan c.

dude your 20.

learn to program and make a shit fuck ton of money and then they'll flock.

it'll take 2 years. tops. please just do it

Don't worry user my best friend now is only my best friend because I was there for him when others weren't. Just be a good person and you will eventually be invited to parties and do other cool things. Don't worry, I was like you last year and I' doing much better this year

Why do i feel rejected? I've veen trying to follw someone on instagram for weeks and yet i am denied? Or maybe they think it's not me. I see pictures and followers increase or decrease. I have no pictures.

he just doesn't care about you
you will always just fill his gaps