poke with needle

An hero

I don't wanna say cancer... but it is cancer
>R.I.P in peace OP

you got that beubonic plague on your balls

itch it

I suppose Ticks.

looks like a vein in your sack is about to explode

Damn, that's a new one. Some kind of weird blister or infection or something, clean more you disgusting thing. Seriously go to a doctor

Does it pop with moderate pressure?

How long it been there?

One is more developed than the other two?

What the fuck is that?

Sup Forums is not a doctor
go to the ER if you have to, just get it checked out.

poor bastard. go to the doctor. blood pooling under your skin probably isnt that bad, just gloriously embarrassing for you.

Go to a doctor immediately. I've never seen anything like that before. Oversize black dots are never a good thing. Especially when they are on your scrotum.

Medfag here. It looks to me like Plinegrat Subduction. Never seen irl

Jesus Christ. If I had that on my junk, I'd go to a doctor. Directly. Goddamn...

And fucking wash yourself, you savage.

What the fuck it's growing eyes

enjoy your forniers gangrene

POP one, try!!

go to the fucking clinic. Is that on your taint? Looks like a blood blister or something..

>, you savage.
mainly this

you subspecies

Ballbonic plague?

Pop it

looks like a blood blister. pop it you faggot.

POP IT
O
P

I
T

Looks like what happened to that kid in There's Something About Mary after its had a month to heal.

but morely so

how did you find ?

did you feel something not right ?

did you smell something not right?

did you see something not right?

did your boyfriend say he dont do that ?

It's mold commonly found in feces. Do you not wipe your ass after you shit?

Just looks like ingrown hair from not cleaning yourself properly/enough

I'm sorry, but you're turning into a nigger.

Twist it!
Pull it!

This right here nigga.
Look it up. you are fucked.

It's either chiggers or misplaced 'roids. Take 2 sticks of dynamite and call me in the morning.

that looks like blackheads lol

Actual medfag here. Plinegrat subduction is an obvious fucking troll. Doesn't exist.

But yeah op go see a doctor. No rush though, it looks bad but is actually more common than you would think. Look up angiokeratoma of fordyce and you'll get some answers.

Underrated post

googled it. pretty fucking nasty. go to the god damned doctor OP

What causes this if you don't mind I ask?

c'mon newfag you're ruining the fun.

>angiokeratoma of fordyce
nice

Not a dermatologist. I know about it but not specifics.

I know it's common in the elderly but that might not be what it is. Just a guess. Doesn't really look like anything else.

Go to a dermatologist though. A regular doctor or someone you're going to get in ready care tend to over treat this condition and end up making it worse.

Varicose vein

>newfag
Been here since you were in diapers son.

That's what you get for shooting up drugs into your taint

kek

Gangrene TO THE ER ASAP

Poor higene and infected ingrown hairs. It's going to get worse unless lanced and treated with antiseptic, keep area dry and allow for scabs to form. May want to shave area and make sure not to wear snug underwear. If you don't have peroxide, isopropyl alcohol can help fight infection once lancing has been done, keep changing paper towels or gauss to keep things dry.

"Excellent plinegrat subduction with this one. You can tell the designer knew full well what he was doing with that .75 of a plinegrat on the top corners. Because of this, I'm willing to bet this is the work of Schlosser. I know I'll get flamed when I say I don't believe his was a complete master of Plinegrat Subduction, but he comes in a close second behind Fulier."