Any advice on how to get the most out of your marijuana?

any advice on how to get the most out of your marijuana?

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/g0fnxc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

buy low sell high

Don't let the feminist bitch Emma win.

poal.me/g0fnxc

Smoke it

I meant like using pax

reason I'm asking is a burned through $50 of quality green in 24hours. Am I doing something wrong?

The thing you posted gets you pretty good mileage, thought itd be hipster garbage but its worked like a dream for me. Just make sure if you're smoking/vaping pot that get your inhalation/exhalation technique down. ALSO don't start the day off with several bowls, start slow and only take enough to get decently high, if you just keep smoking without stopping all the time you'll build up a crazy tolerance in now time.

On the skeezier end of things scrape the resin outta your pipes etc and smoke that if you're desperate?

Start dabbing with a good pen

Continuing this specifically with the PAX, most people don't hold it in long enough, and they pack it too full so you don't get efficient circulation. SO make sure you only half fill it or so and hold it for awhile.

>make sure if you're smoking/vaping pot that get your inhalation/exhalation technique down.
can you elaborate?

Did you smoke all of that using a pax?

How much did it weigh though

yea, I usually only take one hit cause I think I get most of the THC from the first hit. then once I started running low I start to recycle but I can easily tell recycling barely gets any high from it. cause i still feel like I need to smoke after I hit i

3.5 of course

>they pack it too full
fuck. I'm guilty of packing it way too full. I thought that was a good thing. I also need to clean it out but out of pipe cleaners.

just bought a pax a few weeks ago, and yes, it helps to use your pot best, and yes, i'm a heavy dope smoker so I try to maximize my bud in every way possible.

Use the pax for all your weed, then afterwards smoke the AVB (already vaped bud) from a regular pipe, then you can scrape the resin from those pipes and get high off that.

>yes, that's tragic and awful, but god dammit I don't have regular connects, so I make due with what I can. call me a dirty hippy, I don't care, im fucking baked

dont smoke it as much.

is med temp setting good? think its 390

also this guy's got it right. the earlier you start, the more you end up smoking. wait till as late as possible in the day (stave off the craving with coffee, cigs, food, work in the meantime) and you'll save a shit ton of weed in the process.

med temp is alright, you'll get more out of the AVB later on, that's for sure. I personally use the highest temp, just cause I like getting high as all hell and getting the most of the tasty shit right away.
>protip: AVB and the resin thereof taste like shit. but we desperate dopers gotta pay our dues. at least, that's what I tell myself.

Word. Smoke less. Get mad blazed without wasting the day.

i'm not sure if you get it. the trick is to smoke more while making more of the day. maybe you do it different, who knows. just saying.

>just bought a volcano digital

ask me anything faggots

are they still like 500 bucks? what gives?