How would you degrade this whore? Will keep posting more pics

How would you degrade this whore? Will keep posting more pics

Get her drunk as fuck at a party, tie her up backwards in a chair, knees in the seat and let every nasty fuck who wants to cum in her ass while she screams.Then throw the whole chair in a ditch out back so the homeless can fuck her too. Have her wake up to some 40 year old toothless asshole balls deep in her ass shooting nasty yellow cum up in her rectum.

Tell her she's not as trim as she used to be.

Make her use internet explorer

keep going i can cum to this

laugh at her

Date her for while, creampie her everyday and then when she claims to be preggo with my kid show her the papers of my yearly tests that Im shooting blanks and walk away from it all.

I would pay to see her gangbanged

Well I'd take your money and have a train pulled on her. She'd turn gay from all the sexual abuse.

She looks like she doesn't put out at all. Which is a shame, just means she wouldnt enjoy it half the time

Nice tits. Any nudes?

Would tie her up and blindfold her so she cant see and then have my buddy sneak in and fuck her while I filmed.

Tie her up by her wrists and viciously bull whip her until she passed out covered in her own blood.

Newfags. That's a tranny.

yeahh now were talking. Shes a hot little slut. Would titty fuck and cum on glasses.

Let's just cut the shit. We're not here to fulfill your fantasy. You want to post, then post. Otherwise we lose interest and find a thread with actual win.

what he said. tits or gtfo.

Would have her hands chained to one wall of a glory hole booth with her head forced against the hole, and legs bound pressed against the other. So either side someone comes up to, he could stick it in some orifice. Leave her there for a few hours with a sign out front that says free pussy booth x.

All filmed of course so she could watch her shame over and over again whenever i felt like it.

Legs on shoulders to get a deep angle, and while I grope at those big tits I'd pump full of my cum.

Id spit in her stupid face

fuck them dont stop i wanna cum

Always give her a nice load of cum. Then reload when it dries up.

Alright, Its time for a pussy shot of this bitch or I'm bailing.

nice, keep em coming

probably from and A to a B in math or english

I'd slap her in her dick

Make walk around in public with a smile with a fresh coat of cum.

Nice stuff my man.

There's always that one guy who has the darkest fantasies and just doesn't give a fuck haha but all in all this sounds like an accurate representation of what I'd suggest

She's hot. I'd fuck her face while I played with them titties

Have a party invite her to strip and have everyone take turn in using her. Invite more people to use her constantly.

What's your beef with the big titied ho?

why do you say?

I'm asking why you want to see her degraded?

Fuck why. Just post more.

Gotta keep the pics coming.

I know her, she is fucking hot, goes to work with me, she has a nice slutty face. Like she really enjoys sucking a dick. Her tits are 10/10