Would any fem anons ever want a trap/femboy as a partner...

Would any fem anons ever want a trap/femboy as a partner? I'm genuinely curious cuz I honestly don't know if chicks find it sexy or not. I'm bi and only ever been with guys. Pic related, it's me.

Not gonna speak for females but I'd love to fuck you in half. Post more.

Awww thank you user

lesbian femanon here; yes

Np. Love your tits. Could you post your ass with your dick tucked between your legs?

Pls user post pic of spread ass cheeks

Huh, guess i got my answer. Any advice on to become more feminine?

No. I'm not a lesbian. I want a man.

Like this? ;)

>only ever been with guys
Kinda of related but where have you found your boyfriends?

I know how u feel bro I've always wanted to act more feminine but only if I was more skinny

With pleasure

Fuck yeah. Maybe with your legs together though? Lovvveee your body.

Understandable
Just around town and through friends
If you wan to get slimmer, is suggest you run or swim. And eat well.

How beta are you? Would you enjoy getting cucked while in chastity?

Like this? Also thank you ;)

>Just around town and through friends
Fug you're lucky. I'm the only gay person my friends know and all the other gay people I know of are annoying as fuck or depressed/mentally unstable

My girl and I would love you. She's very into traps.

Cucked? Nah I'd rather be part of the fun.

>cut
disgusting

No you fucking faggot. I would think most straight women wouldn't want a man as feminine as themselves. Also they wouldn't want a dick as small as yours

Yeah I do guess I got lucky, and I'm sorry to hear that user :(. Hope you find someone good for ya.
It's honestly one of my dreams to be in that type of situation. ;D

Yeah Ik ;(, I'd love to get myself a chastity cage soon

Yesss. Love that position. Can you cum just from assplay?
What about bondage or pain play?

It's coming. One day they'll be a new sub class of gender were a woman only has sex with a trap

If you live in Canada, maybe we can chat.

I've come very close to cuming while playing with my ass. Also yes to both bondage and pain.

Thanks, I hope so too.
Btw love your body so much. Reminds me of my own bod but yours is a bit more curvy and smooth than mine

Christ, I want to skullfuck you. How do you keep your body so smooth? I don't have the skill or resources to stay smooth from shaving.

Probably not very many heterosexual women but fuck em', I'd fuck you missionary style with the lights off.

You have a Kik? Mine is ObtainedCDH2

No. I'd be unable to control you through sex if you can get laid with your guy friends. That's breaking the rules.

I'm only into girls and I pretty much get hit on constantly, there's tons of girls out there who are into traps.

cut a bunch of weight, go on hormones, and then gain it all back sitting on your ass eating carbs. then start running & working out. stairclimber, squats, incline running/trailrunning. eat a healthy diet, plan and cook all meals. don't set your target weight too low like most traps do, you'll pass better with higher bodyfat% if you're fit.

?

Thank you user ;)
By all means user skullfuck as you please ;)
Also I just shave and bath regularly

Are you sucking in your stomach or do you just have a pretty weird looking body shape?

>cut a bunch of weight, go on hormones, and then gain it all back sitting on your ass eating carbs. then start running & working out. stairclimber, squats, incline running/trailrunning. eat a healthy diet, plan and cook all meals. don't set your target weight too low like most traps do, you'll pass better with higher bodyfat% if you're fit.

Do what you want to do but advising hormones to a non-trans person is not very healthy. OP looks cute and feminine enough

Do you have any toys you could atm for me?

op asked how to get more feminine and that's how you do it.
if you're not actually transgender just no.

Oh my, how naughty ;)
How so?? Couldn't we just make it a threesome?

Hey faggot, women really dont want that kind of characteristic in a boyfriend. Women usually want a boyfriend who is a protector and generally a dominant person. Whatever girl who says they want a fem are lying through their stupid teeth. Find yourself a nice boyfriend, less annoying and low maintenance. Works for me.

I would have a trap partner, but just on brotheragem, I don't like bichonas

Well saying he has to drastically change his body chemistry in order to look more feminine in order to attract a niche audience leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Downing titty skittles is a way yes, but it is not a decision that should be taken lightly, especially when his gender identity is not a problem.

Little bit of both, my tummy is kinda weird cuz I just can't loose the last bit of chub, so it makes a little valley in my stomach
Thank you user, but I'm just honking about what I want to do in the future
Thank you for the info ;)
I don't have any so I just use my hands most of the time ;(

What can I do to go from this shape to looking more feminine?

you can just diet, not work out, never do strength training and be decently feminine for a while but eventually the T's going to catch up to you at one point or another.

but yes, not a decision to take lightly. nothing else is going to make you feminine though. there's no hidden cheat code way to do that without actually transitioning.

It's all good. Just think about riding this cock and eat your precum for me.

I'm about 5'10 and 140 pounds in case that's relevant.

up your bodyfat%
you look sub-10%, personally i find 12% to be the sweet spot for me but just experiment with it and see what works with how your body carries fat. i'm on hrt so it's different for me, i think i liked to sit at 10% before.

Will do ;)

I'm at about 5% and I'd like my chest area to look softer and more filled out, but I'm just worried about my ass and thighs getting too big. Maybe I just have shitty genetics.

Wrong pic Ooopsie

Also, would upping my bf% mean working out less, eating more or what?

you need the fat in your ass for roundness and squishiness. don't worry about thighs, thigh gap is overrated.

btw best non HRT way to make your appearance more feminine is to grow long hair. it makes a much bigger difference than anything you could possibly do to your body does.

That better go in your tight little boy pussy and back in your mouth where it belongs.

I would want to fucking lick you so much..Tbh i have issue, i have never fucked anyone in the ass just yet, havent found a trap/femboy around here..But would love to fuck you.

lil bit of both. even on HRT i have to limit my workouts and only strength train 1x a week.

Of coarse it will ;) do you have a Kik?

No. Here for everyone to see is just fine. Now eat your cum like a good bitch.

I would love to be the person you fuck in the ass user

Yes sir ;)

Good. How does it feel knowing you're too submissive to ever get with women? You'll never feel pussy, you'll only be it. You'll only ever be a slut giving blowjobs for five dollars each. Beta whore.

Holy shit you make me horny, please stop i wont be able to sleep..

It feels right, but I'd rather just give head for free
Why sleep when you jerk off to my ass instead

lmao if you don't think there are woman into submissive or feminine guys

Dude thats literally the whole point of it. "How does it feel?" Probably fucking amazing you big dumpling

what are you using as lube?

Im seriously in love with that ass, and how easily that hand goes in there..Im sure you could handle about 8'?

The problem is just finding one irl ;(
It does feel good ;)

Mayo

Lotion
I'll defiantly make it fit ;)

you are my fucking daydream

I know there is. Just turning him on.
I understand. Same as this. ^