I think it's time for us to abandon soccer. It jus isn't working anymore. What sport should we adopt now...

I think it's time for us to abandon soccer. It jus isn't working anymore. What sport should we adopt now? Rugby sounds nice.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=neLlBvN_D8k
youtube.com/watch?v=fNgt6HKXtko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

American football

Brazilian kids are fat, lazy and dumb. And all the little talent we have is sucked by football. And the little football talents we have are sucked by China.

A Brazilian cricket team would be GOAT

Formula 1 or darts

Aussie Rules

You guys are halfway decent at baseball

That's not a real sport senpai. We need something more international.

How would that work? We probably have more people interested in baseball than in cricket. Do you have any other English sport popular around the world?

We're not. Only our Japanese diaspora is. It's just an ethnic thing.

Foda-se deixem-se de merdas e dividam o país ao meio. "Bons" para um lado "merda" para o outro, problema resolvido.

>Formula 1
Too expensive.

Speako Englisho Spico.

Basketball or Volley

stray bullet catcher!

vai po caralho eu faço o que eu quiser

You could do basketball. It's international and easy for poor people

Whatever happened to Fab Melo?

Hey, that sport would belong to us

Tite is inclined to become our new manager so jokes on you

So what. We're not Corinthians, he won't fix shit. We'll be shit forever. It's time to abandon this shit and focus on something else. We'll never be good at soccer again, deal with it.

Play more basedball.

Why can't your Mormon missionaries teach our kids baseball? Why haven't they thought of that?

Not sure senpai. I always thought baseball made sense for South America because your football is over.

Although I think you guys have regional leagues now or something

Mormons love basketball

>soccer
Your proxy is showing

It makes sense. Unfortunately all the money and efforts go to povertyball and all the other sports are neglected. Basically soccer was our only trick and now it's shit.

I have no respect for this shit anymore, so I've started calling it soccer. I can call it shitball if you want.

That Peru goal was bullshit though.

>soccer
Sean Jackson exposed.

>Rugby sounds nice
You'd be getting BTFO by Argentina. Best to stay away.

Why? They haven't taught us basketball either.

Talk to us a bit in portuguese then.

Is there another English sports that the Argies are bad at? Anyway, when we started playing soccer we were also beaten by Argentina.

Because so many come from small towns in the West where they can't afford football or baseball. Basketball is cheap

It's the same reason basketball is so popular in inner cities and Midwestern farming towns

youtube.com/watch?v=neLlBvN_D8k

O que é que você quer ouvir? Futchibów é uma merda. Satisfeito?

How can I get into rugby senpai?

Just making sure you weren't a murrikan shitposting, you are just a brasuca shitposting

South America barely plays cricket

Grab a fatter version of an American football, put on some short shorts and a long-sleeved polo shirt, and run around hitting people

Rugby is for people with money though.

youtube.com/watch?v=fNgt6HKXtko

Soccer is a meme.

Club: Crusaders
National Team: All Blacks

Why? Don't you just need a ball?

How? You don't really need much to play it other than the ball and goal posts

Soccer fields are roughly the same size, right?

Goal posts are different, in futbol they are on ground level, on rugby they are raised, and you need a grass field or you'll get fucked up pretty badly playing it.

Futbol is so big because with just a ball you can play it anywhere, you can't play rugby on a closed street or an empty parking lot.

tranny beach volleyball

*Rugby is for collosal faggots
FTFY

Says the country that fingers other dude's buttholes.

They don't have grass in Brazil?

I'm pretty sure people here play it on turf

>"¿Cuál peruANO?"

You can play football with a soda can

>What sport should we adopt now?
Tennis Let's make another Gustavo Kuerten

Hence, I'm more than qualified to say it :^)

Most kids play soccer on courtrooms (futsal) or in places like picrel.

Just how poor is Brazil?

Basquetteball
>already played in US, Europe and Asia
>cheap, only need one ball two hoops and a hardwood floor
>most of brazil is black
>cheerleaders with jiggling buttocks

Most kids don't even play it on a futbol field, the street, a plaza, etc, and the ones there are don't have grass because no mantainance and a bunch of kids stepping on it 24/7.
You can't either just go around everywhere kicking the ball like kids do either. The skills of out top players come from kids that literally spend 8 hours a day playing with the ball.

>two hoops and a hardwood floor
Too expensive.
>football
>you only need one spherical object, it can literally be crumpled paper inside an old sock, and something random to place as goalposts

Just throw some new lines down, get some goalposts, and tell the kids to not be pussies

Literally as poor as China.

Just like any country. You have poor people, middle class people and rich people. The thing is that poor people in Brazil pops because they are just too many (in nominal terms, don't know in terms of proportion) and too retarded. It's a huge country, with more than 200 million people

Fuck off, don't talk about shit you don't know. We're poor as fuck and that's it. No ways around it, no euphemisms. We're poor.

Don't need a hardwood floor. Just play nigger streetball

LeMans. Only real sports have engines.

Playing on cement? That's actually how most kids play basketball here.

What the fuck do the Irish know about cars?

kek no you are not.

Tell me more about my country, please.

They know how to blow them up

>rekt

Too late, best racer ever is ours too.

Who?

Savage

cricket was "big" at some point here

Fangio.

Our handicapped are breddy good

Bouldering.

>we're only good at being disabled

Can't make this shit up.

REKT

Brazil is overrepresented in jiu jitsu and mma. Why are you not training in datch gi every day?

They can't afford rugby and live in corrugated metal shacks, and you expect them to put up plywood and stick fake rocks on it for shits and giggles?

Lol dream on

This they can do Poor people excel at fighting.

Jiu Jitsu is a such a 90s Rio upper middle class thing.

Maybe ya'll should bring it back, since it's the only thing you're good at

>Poor people excel at fighting.
Actually it was mostly a rich kids thing until 2008~ or something. They were famous for randomly beating people up in the streets.

>Hey, that sport would belong to us

Actually it's belong to Venezuela!

There goes Waly Climbinho, oh, such joy in the way he plays the game!

It's also the only thing we created. That and capoeira. When foreigners get better at it we'll be done.

We also created futsal, futvolley and other football variants but that doesn't count.

>implying americans arent already better at jiu jitsu

Tell me more about it? I don't follow the sport.

So this is how the English feels, huh.

Its becoming extremely popular in the US, especially in california and new york. A lot of young up and comers and champions in the sport are american, especially in no gi.

Stop crying over semen slurping soccer and learn to heem people. Where do you live? If its a major city im sure you have a choice between high level black belts to learn from.

This makes me kind of sad. Soon we'll have nothing left.

It's a 500k people countryside town. I don't think there are any high level teachers nearby.