Trump is a dishonest racist shill and is making a mockery of the American political process. Defend your shit choice

Trump is a dishonest racist shill and is making a mockery of the American political process. Defend your shit choice.

Other urls found in this thread:

therightstuff.biz/2016/05/12/the-racial-tithe/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Troll harder, faggot.

bump

>troll
>posts legit facts

bumping

this is a bump

The American political process is already a shitshow and there's nothing wrong with racism.
I care about his politics, and moving the Overton Window toward nationalism. His past activities matter comparatively less to me.

Stop bumping your own thread.
It's pathetic
If no one gives a shit no one gives a shit

shut the fuck up newfag

God damn, look how hard you have to stretch to portray Donald Trump as an evil mastermind.

"Trump wants to pay as little tax as possible! Wahhh!"

Amazing! I too, would prefer to pay as little tax as possible.

He sure does a lot of complaining about how much tax money immigrants are getting when he's shirking his own tax debt.

I'd actually be pretty okay with paying high taxes, even for welfare, if I knew my money was going to benefit fellow American whites who were temporarily out of work or something. As it is, it nearly all goes to browns who've literally never worked.

can you post a source on that or is it just rhetoric

Dm me if you are interested in making quick cash.

it goes down in the DM

Trump supporters are for the most part the least intelligent people in America. This is evident almost anytime I see one in there natural habitat.

"shirking his own tax debt"
"gun show loophole"
"turning-right-on-red running stoplight loophole"

See why I don't listen to the dumb arguments spewing out of liberals mouths?

You really compare guns and tax fraud to running a redlight? And that's an actual law, not a loophole.

Go to his subreddit and you'll instantly become retarded

Here ya go. Analysis and sources.
therightstuff.biz/2016/05/12/the-racial-tithe/

In their defense however I have seen don act intelligently on a few occasions and he does seem to take input from people he deems qualified (speculation of course).
He is of course at the end of the day just a spoiled little brat.

Trump is a business man. He knows nothing about politics and neither do those that support him

Lulz, what are you talking about I am genuinely curios

>going to reddit
You'd have to be retarded anyway

and you don't think that has anything to do with the fact that hundreds-of-thousand if not millions of people were taken from their homeland to a place that considered them property, then slowly and begrudgingly and only recently giving them full human rights? It's almost as if you can't see the link between poverty and welfare.

It's not shirking if he's following the law, just like turning right-on-red isn't running a traffic light.

Nobody gives a shit about your feelings.

I beg to differ. He's someone who's promising to fix issues caused by tactics he uses. You have to be retarded to believe he is doing anything but profiting form his campaign.

I expected something a little better than "muh oppression", dude. It doesn't even apply to spics anyway.

Yes it does apply to mexicans. People like you are the ones approving loans, hiring for jobs, etc.

None of the things you said happened to mestizos. I can also give you the real reason for black poverty, and it's not just "lol niggers"

>He's someone who's promising to fix issues caused by tactics he uses
Surely we can trust him to fix those issues so that others can't use the crooked tactics he uses. After all, he has a truly stunning record of honesty and integrity...