Go to a medicine student party with international students from my uni

>go to a medicine student party with international students from my uni
>lots of people from ME, Swedes(for some reason), some Norwegians, a Czech etc.
>we joke a lot, drink, atmosphere gets light
>one of the polish girls jokes that my pants are too tight points towards them
>ohshittheycanseemycock
>I joke that it's nature that gave me it, say sorry and fix my pants so that they're more saggy at the crotch and the dick is hidden
>the girls from pakistan laugh, one of them is digusted, it's kinda interesting because we're talking about dicks here and they're muslim
>I talk to some of the ones that were laughing, turns out they're quite normal
>it's laughs and jokes about sex until the end, we exchange some cellphones
The next day I recived a text message from one of the paki girls "I want you to fuck me with your big cock in my pink pussy".

Whew, so much for memes that Sup Forums taught me about muslims girls.

They're the same as all the rest.

>I want you to fuck me with your big cock in my pink pussy

that didn't happen fucker

Well it did and it's a bit of a shocker, I had sex proposed to me before but it was always like "we will do a lot of things aftet the date" etc. It wasn't as straightfoward.

Ahaha this is how virgins think girls act lmao

>things that never happened

post screenshot of text

actually no it's the opposite, i've been tellling you for fucking years, again and again, everytime you're like "nuh uh they are pure and virginal" (always coming from some 0% muslim country like america or eastern europe, OF COURSE)

they are the biggest sluts, the whole good muslimah thing is a huge lie and you would know if you spent any amount of time near them

you didn't want to believe me but here it is, do you finally believe me now ? i told you so

shes probably trying to rip you off to get that sweet green card

>all this denial
If things liek that don't happen to you that dosn't mean they don't happen to others.

They're sluts, but most only do anal

Ill take fictitious anecdotes for twelve hundred, Alex

I think they have money, it's paid studies for foreign students.

Post a screenshot of the conversation. Then we can judge if it happened or not. Even a convo can be faked but at least it would make it somewhat credible.

Do it.

post screenshot Janus or you're a fucking liar

I belive you frenchbro.

It's just that the amount of memes is overwhelming and you get a distorted image of reality.

btw.
the pink part got me curious actually, are their pussies really pink?

if at a party with swedes and norwegians she decides to gold dig the one fucking polish man in the room then she's retarded

I'm at work so no I won't. I just post on chans at work but I need to do it in a way that no one sees me.

who said Pakistans aren't retarded?

>I think they have money
there you go

you are right user, outside of less developed nations grills are more or less the same flavour (different culture though), which is why i do not get people that go for the "I'll go for yyy gf cause their more xxx" meme desu

>the pink part got me curious actually, are their pussies really pink?

They should be.

>I'm at work

Not an argument. I'm at work too and I can post screenshots of convo's if I wanted to.

Story confirmed fake, even though it was incredibly clear from the fucking beginning.

this is how I know you're lying

Well considering I never met muslims(or at least I think I didn't) before I had a pretty distorted image. I guess it's called experience and I lacked it.

i always thought that only applied to levantine and north african girls, arent pakis really devoted?

no, pakis have the exact same black people-tier ghetto culture and mentality as every other poor minority in europe

I mean, before iran went through the revolution it was a fairly lax place compared to the countries around it.

who knows, maybe even Russians will stop waving big sticks at you in this century

Of course it's a fucking argument, maybe in your work you can do whatever you want to but here I got people watching, walking around.

Think whatever, what I greentexted was the truth.

Pakis in Pakistan are different of course but they adapt quickly

I stopped giving a fuck as soon as I saw go to a medicine student party

>got people watching
>posting at 4chinz
really sends the ol' nog on a jog

>tfw you're not good looking so this will never happen to you

If you didn't take advantage of this, fuck you.

t. a NEET who can't make a single interaction with a 3d human being

alt + tab is magic although the boss cought me 2 times already, lucky me it was a Sup Forums tier thread

she's a 6,5 so I dunno if it's worth it

sure faggot

This is why I hate leaves. I know the story is bs when I noticed he wrote medical student wrong.
2nd, (you).

Give the nigga a break and let him concentrate in his job.
Cleaning toilets requires a huge amount of concentration for a pole, you know

Yes I didn't use perfect english thus I'm a fraud.

>she's a 6,5

The way my test is at the moment, I'd pound anything above 6

How does that make it bs? Seems like a very easy mistake to make for anyone.

The story is bs tho, but not for that reason.

I thought that in Indonesia muslim girls were the norm though? Explain this.

eh pakistani international students at my dorm pretty much drank each day and nearly flunked out

a have a few friends among pakistani elites and upper class, they are typical degenerate rich kid mentality

Riiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Because it sounds like some old bs pasta that was written by a euro way back when.

u didn't post any evidence, thats why u are fraud. fuck off

I wish I could somehow switch places dude so you could fuck her since I probably won't.

leeeeftttttt

>muslim
>pink pussy

poles run plenty of concentration camps, last I heard they even taught a whole class of russians there

Well belive me or not I just wanted to share my experience and how suprised I was.

>"muslim" girls from rich parents who have no problem in sending their children alone to poland are completly westernized
more news at ten

>lots of swedes
Yes, because they can't get into medicine here

Also, will you fuck her pink pussy?

>medical student
>working
pick one

That's what I wanted to know.

It's the only thing I'm curious about, why did she write "pink"?? Just why? Aren't they brown down there as well?

Dumb frogposter

Are you trying to compete over whose pussy is the brownest?

Not on the inside

I'm not a student though.

I was at the party but I already finished my studies, I just stayed in one of the student organizations to get party invites.

have you ever seen a vagina before

I didn't ask them but there was a lot, like 30% of the whole party. I guess going to cheap ass uni here and drinking is a way to go.

> Aren't they brown down there as well?
you're white and no one assumes you're white up there immediately

Well only two if I count my gfs and not jpgs/videos.

Still, shouldn't someone from UAE endorse in religion and meditation and not writing about vags?

Well, university is free here, so it's probably because they had to bad grades to get in here.

I'm a bit brownish down there desu. My dick is way browner than my pale skin, pussies are darker than the skin as well and thus I assumed the pakistan girls have a pussy darker than their skin colour.

Assumed is a good word because I have no fucking idea.

I went to party and girl also saw my cock. She was like like whoa big cock, you want some sex in the pink pussy? I said yes and we did the sex during nighttime. No pictures since we switched cellphones and now she has my phone with pictures.

What the fuck?Have you ever banged a girl before?

Kek sounds familiar

Just two a lot of times but only two, I kinda bang only my gfs. That's why I'll prolly pass on the paki girl.

Fuck off Normie
Not everybody got fucked by his dad at the age of 10

Calm down ahmed I never did gay shit before,no need to get all mad and start throwing homos off buildings.

> I want you to fuck me with your big cock in my pink pussy