How do I get my girlfriend to stop fucking my two roommates?

How do I get my girlfriend to stop fucking my two roommates?
>pic related

She said she would stop the last time I caught her, but I know for a fact that she fucked both of them last night. I listened outside of each of their doors after she sneaked out of our bedroom.

After she had sex with me last night, I pretended to fall asleep. She waited about 20 minutes and then she slowly slipped out of our bed and tip toed out of our bedroom. She fucked each of my two roommates separately for an additional 2 hours each. I sat on the floor in the hallway listening to her and I almost got caught when she switched bedrooms. She finally crawled back into my bed shortly after 6:00am this morning and fell asleep with her arm across my chest.

I love her so much. I don't want to break up with her. How do I satisfy a girl who needs this much sex?

sauce/name of pic
thanks, luv yuh

>protip she's not a nympho

cute fantasy you cuck weirdo.

Move into a larger house and get more roommates

get a new girlfriend?

dont be a cuck and put up with that shit.

Stop being a cuck then

girlfriend cheat, she's not your girlfriend anymore.
Siple.
If you choose to change those universal rules, you do so at your peril.

pic related: it's you

>Do more wild shit
>Fuck her in the ass
>Tie her up
>Do some Sodemy
>You either become the alpha or remain as beta

fucking hell with this spelling shit, you know what I mean: dump her instantly

>I love her so much
cmon, user, get real. Stop telling yourself you love her. If she gave two fucks about you, she wouldn't lie to your face.

Courage is doing the right thing despite being scared. Have some courage and tell her if you ever catch her in your apartment again, the police will find her body crushed in a trash compactor.

You are the ultimate fag. She is cheating and SHE almost caught YOU.

Really hope this is bait. If not, fucking leave her you beta faggot. Don't take that shit, especially from a whore. Leave her, kick her out. Move somewhere else. Those roommates aren't your friends. Stop being a cuck and take charge. Good luck Sup Forumsro

You have to train yourself to fuck her until she's satisfied, OP. Warm her up a lot beforehand with slow foreplay, eating out, etc.

Fuck her until you cum, then see if you van get it back up within ten minutes and fuck her again. If you can get her cumming, she won't leave to fuck other cocks.

Also, you have a girlfriend.

> Gtfo normie.
Peace nigga.

Lolololol

BETA as fuck

>See related image

Wow you're a giant pussy op. Kill yourself

Beat her senseless. I'd say there's a 50% chance she calls the cops, 50% she responds to asserted dominance by only fucking you for a few days.

The fuck you don't love her, you're just afraid of being single. Plus if you do break up with her it's likely she'll just get together with one or both your roommates instead. Dump the bitch and find a new place to live or get used to the idea of eating your roommates cum.

next time she sneaks out, pretend to sleep, but wake up, stop her, and consensual rape the shit out of her. Say youll do whatever it takes, and start gettin that dick up. pretend shes your sister or ome shit

OP who needs that shit when you can have this. Come to the light my child.

the difference in behavior and dominant actions should be enough to turn her on to you for the moment, but if you suck at sex or she doesnt love you then sorry. small dick surgery is 5 grand, getting good at sex takes practice.

Stop being a cuck
Just rape her everytime at any time be violent and treat her bad, then she'll be only with you.

Oh that's so hot show me moar???

Dumping her won't get her out of your house.

If you dump her, she'll just start coming over and openly fucking your roommates in places your likely to walk in on it happening, like the living room couch.

>If you dump her, she'll just start coming over and openly fucking your roommates in places your likely to walk in on it happening, like the living room couch.

don't worry user, I thought about that and covered it in my post.

>That pasta
>This thread

Oh and don't think your roommates will stop either. If pic really is related and we were roommates I'd hit that shit with the door open if she sneaking into my bed at night cuz obviously you don't care enough to stop it or at least walk in there and cause a scene. Shit walk in with diamonds and dp the bitch if you're so tolerant you won't do something about it. May as well enjoy what you can.

You could start off by actually having a gf and not taking pictures from google to b8 all the b/tards with.

Op, did you jack it while listening?

Girls like her are a blessing in life to us guys. But she probably shouldn't be your girlfriend.

Ask her to take a roadtrip with her friends.
Kill her the night before she leaves.
Dispose of the body.

>Hey user, where's your girlfriend?
>I thought she was with you.

Don't fuck up.

>wanting credit on an anonymous website

> Also, you have a girlfriend.

No, he doesn't. He has a body pillow that he lets friends use.

He'd have MO at that point.

>you linked the wrong post newfag

Just start charging roommates for service.

>36 replies
>Ctrl+f pasta
>1 result.
Im proud of you anons

Motivation?
Don't talk about the cheating or else someone's gonna put two and two together.

As for modus operandi, unless he's done this before, the police won't be able to find a pattern.

Have you tried banging her roommates?

3 things OP and follow this closely. Your reputation depends on it.

1) confront her but say "if you wanna go fuck my roommates, let me at least watch, I'd love to see you get railed" this way you don't look like a bitch to her but rather a kinky guy, and eventually she'll watch you fuck other girls and then bam you're a swinger

2) confront your roommates and tell them "you wanna do shit behind my back? Fine. But get your own damn girl, this isn't a charity house" and then walk away. They'll go from thinking you're a bitch to respecting you.

3) you tell everyone involved that that shit stays in the house. And for shits and giggles, come up with a punishment if they don't.

Get it? Got it? Good.

Kek.

Dead girlfriends dont fuck your roomate

Old pasta, too many newfags in here.

/thread

But roomates might fuck dead girlfriend

>pic related
>pic related
>pic related

make your roommates fuck you instead

Conglaturations!

>gerbil cock roll