X-Ray/Lighting Thread [Celebrity Edition]

X-Ray/Lighting Thread [Celebrity Edition]

Please read the second post before making a request.

OP here. I'm gonna do my best to get as many of your requests done as I can. I do have a few

requests of my own though.

1. This particular thread is for x-raying celebrity pics only. Any other submissions will be

ignored. And if your celebrity request is somewhat under the radar, please do us all a favor

and label it with her name.

2. My methods are different than what most call "x-rays". I do not use any kind of a burn

tool, I simply adjust what's already in the picture in order to produce an honest result. I

will not be drawing nipples on your picture, and I can not guarantee any form of success. If

you want someone who's going to heavily edit your submission to the point where it's more of

a fake than a true x-ray, you're welcome to look somewhere else.

3. Please do not belittle my methods, or me, especially. I have fun doing this, but really,

I'm here to do things you're asking me to do. I'm sorry if the result doesn't turn out

exactly how you've dreamed it would, but that's the risk you take by submitting your

picture.

4. I will do my best to go in order. If I accidentally skip you, please alert me before you

berate me.

5. You should be able to tell by the pic in the OP that I do not concentrate on one area,

but rather the picture as a whole. This is because I've always done it that way, I prefer to

do it that way, and it allows me to complete a great deal more of your requests.

ayyy lmao i do anything

6. You can submit whatever you'd like, but just know that fabrics like thin black or white

shirts work best, as opposed to thick materials or, say, floral prints.

7. Higher resolution pictures make all the difference in the world. If you have a 600x400,

but know there is a 1200X800 out there, you'll have better luck if you grab the better

picture. Anywhere between 1000 and 3000 on either side is ideal.

8. Other contributors/x-rayers are welcome, but please clarify that you are not me with your

work. Good or bad, I don't like to be mistaken for other people. Also, please don't make it

a competition. If you believe you can do better and want to throw it in my face, please

start your own thread.

9. I'm a friendly guy. I'm going to be nice to you. I would appreciate the same in return.

Thanks for reading guys, now bring on the celebrities!

Will this work?

shit hold on a sec

better quality

Why would you x-ray a bella pic?
The bitch never wears bras, and always wears tops that either make her nips poke through or are see-through.

Also that looks like shit fam

Ashlee Simpson?

This is the dumbest shit. All you're doing is adjusting the levels. Hey faggots -- adjust the levels.

Like a comic xD

taylor plz

you may be able to find a nipple

Cool, thanks OP!

miley

ffs for real?

Honestly doesn't get much more see-thru, haha.

Wow, nice catch.

there are a shit ton of nudes on the web and you guys are doing this? wow

Damn, nice puffies.

this woman

A little nip on this one.

Couldn't do much with this one. The boob shadow didn't help, haha.

Some definite pokies here.

Satan?

Not really a see-thru, but sure.

Free Willy girl!

Can you do anything with this?

op pls

Ever so slight pokie on the left boob, not much though.

Doesn't seem likely but worth a shot

Amanda Seyfried

Chick from that Nick show

That's not a celeb, haha.

Not one bit possible.

We all know Bella has puffies

Can't do a webm, but if you want to make a screengrab I can try that.

No no, I was just mentioning that we've seen hers before and also contributing in case someone really liked the work you did with Bella

Oh okay, cool.

holy shit, hivemind