Can race relations be improved with increased global wealth?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fula_people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_West_Africa#Genetic_background
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Me on the left

No money ruins people, look at gulfies just because of money they think they're the masterrace and xenophobic af, also Jews

Aren't you a Gulfie?

No I'm Jordanian
Jordan is poor and doesn't have any oil wells

no

Aren't you a Paki?

Yes

Have you notice the most attractice black women have white or arab blood?

there's more than one UAE poster here
also, don't see how that's relevant to anything?

Of course. If everyone was somewhat wealthy and enjoying themselves nobody would care about other people except if they could fuck
I think maybe a few mudslimes would still chimp out the middle east would be turned into a parking lot

these flags ITT gave me headache

nah not really

Oh god I thought you were Poland for a minute

You're certainly the one to talk

I don't find the right attractive
What is wrong with me.

Fulani people are West Africans not mixed with semites and they're beautiful

Throwing money at people doesn't work as well as everyone enjoying some sort of basic material security and having non-religious education.

nothing tbqh

They have arabic origin.

This, tbqh.

Is it true South Asians are discriminated in Jordan?

no they don't you fucking retard lol

In the middle east as a whole

No
But for some reason they don't look like regular West Africans, don't have wide noses

They are generally considered to be North African and Arabic in origin, at least partially.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fula_people

Congoids aren't attractive. Nice attempt

Is she impersonating a jew?

Kek then why are they still Muzzies if that's how the """Ummah""" treats them? It blows my mind to see how effective Abrahamic religious brainwashing is.

Isn't Africa one of the most genetically diverse continents?

We don't have many south Asians in Jordan, only some rich families have maids (most probably less than 25% of the pop. have), but there are a lot of them in gulf countries and yes unfortunately they are big targets of discrimination.
We have a lot of immigrants but they come from other Arab countries.

>increased global wealth?
No, our wealthy blacks are a good indication that they'll still complain about racism while being racist themselves.

>Isn't Africa one of the most genetically diverse continents?

Yeah, but the attractive ones almost always have North African, Midwest or European blood.

>talk about ONE (1) group of people when you're talking about one of the most genetically diverse parts of the WORLD
stop trying to push this narrative when you know so little about it
>wikiJew
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_West_Africa#Genetic_background
>widespread distribution and diversity across the continent makes its exact origin point within Africa difficult to trace with any confidence,[8] however an origin for several L2 groups in West or Central Africa with the highest diversity in West Africa
fuck off

These braids seem to be cultural thimg there too

well I'm glad we have a generally accepted idea of what attractive means, in that case

Cute 2bh

Braids are GOAT

>if that's how the """Ummah""" treats them?
I don't think Arabs aside from gulfies are violent verbally or physically towards other ethnics, for example here in Palestine people would never say anything in your face if you come from a different ethicity, perhaps a black person would find a hard time getting married, it is not like "negro should be hanged" just subtle racism

Yeah the same here. People think we all regularly refer to black people as slaves but it's bullshit. People get offended if someone refers to a black person as "abd".

aren't they mixed with berbers?

Yeah probably.
I wonder of this girl is Muslim.

You're cute. The average Palestinian in Canada would disown his daughter if she married a nigger.

It's not racist. Some people just want their kids to look like them. If you say you wouldn't even make friends with a black person solely because he's black, that would be racist.

Is Jordan really poor? I heard Jordan is the most democratic country in Arab.

I've never seen any really attractive congoid in my life. Maybe 100% Homo-Sapiens are just ugly. Everytime you see an attractive black girl, always suspect. She must have some Caucasian blood.

I'm white and I would probably disown my daughter if she married one.

If I had one ;_;

Well it's not that bad, living standards are much better than say Egypt or Yemen, but still quite shit compared to Western or gulf countries.

>can be improved with increased global wealth?
Yes

>It's not racist. Some people just want their kids to look like them
Yeah but it's not your kids, it's hers.

Your grandkids who hold your blood

>People get offended if someone refers to a black person as "abd".
What's that?

Slave.
I think these slurs would be much more acceptable in gulf countries than it would be here.

>It's not racist. Some people just want their kids to look like them. If you say you wouldn't even make friends with a black person solely because he's black, that would be racist.

Actually that's racist. I think that she/he should decide own his/her own who he/she wants to date or have child with.
My sister is dating a half black guy and my family totally accepts him.

Arabic for "servant/slave".

>My sister is dating a half black guy and my family totally accepts him.
Mashallah brother the ummah strikes once again. The proud Muslim man could never conquer the West with a steel sword, so instead he relies on the sword the prophet (PEACE BE UPON HIM) has bestowed him.

Making us all proud :^)

Real talk, no reasonable person gives a fuck.

Okay that's cool. But most Arabs don't like marrying foreigners not because of racism but because of societal view and specially if these foreigners are from distinct cultures and don't speak Arabic, not to mention if their religion isn't Islam.
Most people want their kids not to look too different from them. But it's okay if they don't.

Nilotic girls can be extremely beautiful though, and from what I've heard, they aren't related to caucasians at all. May be wrong, though.

I was kidding.

>Most people want their kids not to look too different from them. But it's okay if they don't.
Most Arab + white/persian/indian mixes look predominately Arabian imo. Although it turns to be a mix if it's Asian/African desu,

Nope that's not true. MENA genes are recessive.

>MENA genes are recessive
No. Only the people from the Horn of Africa have recessive genes. Most ME's have dominant genes.

Nice meme.

I don't know. Our royal family has a lot of half white half Arab people and they don't really look Arabian at all.
But it varies.

He was literally born in the 20s and everything he's known for happened in the 50s. Of course he was racist, everyone was racist back then.

Semitic origin, yes.

Considering how easily they blend, it's strange that we never hear "redpilled" arabs complain about getting cucced, arab genocide and so on.

Because Arab racemixing with foreigners is already rare af and not really viewed positively at all by Arab families. Even something like Arabs from distinct parts of the Arab world (e.g. Moroccan and Iraqi) would probably also be disliked by family.
Arab male marrying foreigner is disliked by family, but a lot more acceptable than if it's a female marrying foreigner since kids usually identify with father's culture 99% of the time. It's more like a scandal in their case. But overall Arab families don't like marrying foreigners.
Btw, Queen Noor is half Syrian half Swedish. This is her son, half Jordanian half Syrian/Swedish.

But Omani people, lot of MENA and Saudis are all quadroon mulattoes anyway

>Because Arab racemixing with foreigners is already rare af and not really viewed positively at all by Arab families
Arabs have been ethnocentrist since before islam, and after islam they were blatant ethno-supremacists.

How do explain most MENA look light skinned mulattoes then?

how supposely is someone able to pick between the two?
how??

One will give you nigger kids. The other one not.

Yes I know. But MENA people beibg mixed isn't the result of two people loving each other consensually and forming a family, it's the result of invasions and wars from and into MENA.

How does Islam make someone ethnosupremacist if race supremacy is strictly forbidden by the prophet?

Black don't crack fool.

Because the Caucasoid features are the most attractive

Marry left, fuck right every night.

Argies are inherently racist too. It's part of our superiority complex.
>Not like being literally the most developed country in Latin America doesn't contribute to that.