Finally getting my license back in a couple weeks. Problem is I'm required to have an interlock system installed...

Finally getting my license back in a couple weeks. Problem is I'm required to have an interlock system installed. Does Sup Forums have any tips for getting around these kinds of things without getting caught?

Pic related

i do

don't fucking drink and drive like a piece of shit

retard

have a sober person drive

This

Don't drink and drive, you fuck.

This, fucking degenerate

Have somebody else blow into it, how are you this fucking stupid? Godamn.

Leave the car running at the bar, Hopefully someone will steal it before you come back out you stupid asshole...

>dejeeenraseee xD

Buzzword spewing autist.

Even better
Let the person without the acholic tendency's drive.

Park the car in your garage, close the garage door and just leave the motor running. That should solve your problems.

Are you autistic?

MFW idiots take this seriously.

Stop being such a fucking alcoholic.

You're a faggot.

Pro tip: don't drink and drive cuck.

Get a new car

just always bring a passenger who's not a fuckin drunk and have them blow in it for you

There is no way around it.. Deal with it fuck. I had one for a year.. I learned my lesson.. Hopefully you learn yours too fgt

The fact you're getting your license back is a travesty.

Go fuck yourself OP

I just use a paper bag wrapped around it, with enough skill you can push air into it like if you were blowing

use a bike pump

Kill yourself you fuck.
I would suggest carrying a small hand air pump with you,
Also kill yourself you fuck.

Third. OP is a drunk driving faggot.

fuck you drunk shit

faggot child too young to understand concepts of valid advice, kill yourself

fuck you faggot
I hope you lose your shit for good

This

Also...

Most, if not all interlocks have a camera.

If this isn't bait then you should just kill yourself OP

Just stay clean for 6 months or a year bro. Then you can drink all you want. Just don't do the shit while driving. I've been fucked twice by the DUI laws. You DON'T want that.