How much of time did you waste today Sup Forums?

How much of time did you waste today Sup Forums?

Me - 12 hours

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1EVGR6rSu0c
youtu.be/sYFnpy7tGpE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtu.be/1EVGR6rSu0c

Wtf? I am the only person who wasted time today?

PhucQ you all.

>tfw being asubhuman who waste 12 freakin hours a day

youtu.be/sYFnpy7tGpE

I thought I would be definitely feeling free and comfy and better when I quit the job and stay in home..

>Job
>Not wasting time
Nice meme.
t. Wageslave at the work

>Nice meme.
>t. Wageslave at the work

Serious question.
Who would be more philosophicly progressed among wageslave and NEET?

t. former wageslave
But being a NEET has it's own uncomfortable feeling that I don't simply achieve anything and the time is flowing

24 hours
NEET
In my country you get no welfare,I'm basically living on 20 dollars a day now.

We are all wasting time imo, unless you work on some crazy scientific shit that will change the world.

Idk m8. Idk really why.

Idk why the alll the fucking plans are somhow accidently completely tangled and spoiled over whenever I fucking try.

It makes me to be a lackadaisical NEET. It just can't be fucking ...

Life, Especially our young life time is so much precious and valuable.
That's why I quited the time wasting job

>20$ a day
>20x30=600$ a month
>more than average Russian salary
Solid

Have you checked yourself for Autism,not kidding.
You need 3k+ to make a living here,fucking sucks.

currently shitposting at work,evening shifts are lame

But can you do without money? I'm a wagecuck, but I kinda love my profession and I can travel the world on a vacation. I don't know what would I do if I were a neet.

I worked 9 and a half hours without a break

Now I'm snuggled up in bed with an ice cold beer

Why so much?

I have been wasting for about 4h since I finished my wageslave prime hours on Friday night

1k for house payment(Average house costs 300k usd here)
1.5 k for leisure(luxury goods,gambling and other vices etc)
300 for food(pretty cheap)
The rest goes into the bank

I watched cricket and played eve online, i do nothing of value each day.

>Leisure
>Neet
At least you are not dying

The stress about finances causes us to have a load of health problems though.
I got hypertension at 15 because I worried about my stocks(I told my parents to invest in)
And I got a minor stroke at 18

>Have you checked yourself for Autism,not kidding.
Nah I didn't . but It seems like a fact that I have some mental illness. desu I agree with I have some mental problem.

It started since I experienced so many fucked up memories with my alcoholic father, I feel extremly abhoring when I find myself acting just like him.
This whinning deed in the thread is one of the part of that actually.

I quited the job nearly 3 weeks ago. and by the time when I quited it I earned 7000$ and now I only got 4000$. I can only be in NEET state maybe with four months more with that money.
I'm trying to find a way to prolong the period that I stay home, by searching some way to make a gain from internet.
At the time I quited the job 2 weeks ago, I swore that I never will do laborwork again.

M8 I don't want to tell people how to live their lives but if you get help your life might improve a lot m8.I had ptsd for a while,seeked help and got better.

I've got health problems caused by stress too. Some of them are really severe. I think it's 21st century problems.

I hope someday we will find a permanent solution to stress.Could help productivity a lot.

Can you specificly describe about the 'help'?
Currently I just don't contact with anybody . except the people in the internet

Google a reputable psychologist near you and go to that person for some tests m8.If you have problems you can consult with that person.

Too much.

I don't even like this board wtf am I doing with my life

You're right. But if everyone realized it there would either be world peace or chaos and I think the kikes want neither

>implying relying on mental illness curing drugs.

I think that could be quite lethal when you don't have it. Because I've done that. I used to use the mental drugs quite many and when I abruptly stopped it It was feeling like I just returned as child. The whole conceptions I used to had just totally broke down. and couldn't even sleep for first 42 hours. I don't rely on that things yet, They have too much of side effects. I can't be relaxed when I'm using it.

But Thanks for your advice though.

Why won't needs become translators? It's so fucking easy. And half the time you don't even need to leave home.

I know exactly how you feel.

While working, being a neet sounds like heaven, but when you become neet it feels horrible. All the free time and you feel bad enjoying anything so you just stick to internet which distracts you from the dread.

I think the biggest reason is not internal, but external though. You feel bad because it is looked down on in society, and you feel guilty.

I feel like if you hit a lottery big enough to be rich the rest of your life you would have zero guilt living as you are. You'd also have more motivation to do more things.

I was briefly a neet while I was recovering from an injury, and it sucked.

Because your free time is so abundant it becomes easy to say to yourself "oh I'll do that tomorrow or maybe next week", which quickly snowballs and suddenly you realise you haven't left the house in weeks.

And as the weeks blur into months you grow tired of your usual creature comforts; video games, masturbating, watching movies and tv etc. and nothing interests or stimulates you anymore.

The same thoughts and ideas bounce around your head in an endless feedback loop, and your lack of human contact reduces your ability to express and articulate yourself.

Free time is best enjoyed in small doses, because it forces you to make the most of it.

>Why won't needs become translators? It's so fucking easy.
Idk what do you mean. Idk if korean-english translating job would be so valuable making some moni.

A human race is truly designed to work regularily?

It actually sucks.

Yea, a bad/long day at work makes you really want to go home and it feels great. Same thing goes for going out.

Work as we know it today, I don't think so, but staying home on a computer all day, definitely not.

I think that the internet ruined a lot of people in our generation.

Humans need to be active and stimulated, yes. The trick is finding a career path that is something you'd enjoy doing anyway. Although very few people achieve this, you'll never know if you never try. The journey of a thousand miles starts with one step.