SOUNDCLOUD/BANDCAMP/GENERAL YOUR MUSIC THREAD

SOUNDCLOUD/BANDCAMP/GENERAL YOUR MUSIC THREAD

Post a page on which you have posted your music. If someone gives you feedback or follows you, give them feedback back or follow them too (either on here or on the page itself).

Me:
soundcloud.com/dankmemevespertine
>Progressive Pop

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/nikola-selic
soundcloud.com/kulungele
soundcloud.com/xnlyv
fujifiji.bandcamp.com
onlyu.bandcamp.com
soundcloud.com/ronniescholarship
m.soundcloud.com/crazybicky/dark-days
soundcloud.com/user-788000229/enya
3849.bandcamp.com/
soundcloud.com/3849
soundcloud.com/dactilomatig
soundcloud.com/ark_ryl
soundcloud.com/5230
soundcloud.com/whooutsmartswhom
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump for interest.

Didnt upload some new stuff I made. Will do it later today

btw dude, its nice but i think you should make the signal more dynamic in master. Just some comp. and dynamic EQ. Just a tip.

hello, please visit my page. i try to make the music.
soundcloud.com/kulungele

Thanks, I'm a complete beginner as far as producing goes and I uploaded this as a demo to see how I could improve it. Thanks for the feedback! I just feedbacked and followed you, by the way.

Alexander Persson?

soundcloud.com/xnlyv
fujifiji.bandcamp.com
onlyu.bandcamp.com

I can recommend you some VST like TDR Koletnikov for compresors, there are good presets. TDR Nova is a nice Dynamic EQ. Also pirate Ozone 7 , presets are so-so, stick with Tube mastering until you get the ropes

Feedbacked and followed.

Thanks!

Sup Forums is surprisingly talented.

I been going pretty hard out here in theses streets
Uploading a new song tonight
Follow
Link up I'm down to collab
[email protected]

soundcloud.com/ronniescholarship

I like your stuff bro
Alot of people are gonna try to mold you into following the rules but I say music is changing and breaking alot of rules

Good shit

This is me

m.soundcloud.com/crazybicky/dark-days
Sounds great OP! Sounds like you use a lot of reverb though, but still pretty good.

I'm already following you from when you posted on Sup Forums. This is what I said then:
>What is there I like, but if I were you I'd work on the vocal production a little more (I know nothing technical about this so I can't give you any specific tips) and add some layers to the backing track every once in a while in a track to make it more interesting.

Could you follow me back? That would be very good for my page.

Indierock! all feedback will be returned!
soundcloud.com/user-788000229/enya

3849.bandcamp.com/
soundcloud.com/3849
soundcloud.com/dactilomatig
>experimental electronic

Feedbacked and followed!

soundcloud.com/ark_ryl
>house
>dubstep
>complextro
the usual stuff

The vocals have been rerecorded in a studio, as well as some beat sounds. We're still in the mixing process though.
I'm from Tilburg btw.

soundcloud.com/5230

I really have no specific genre in mind when I "create" whatever it is I try to create. I just hear sounds, I cut and mix and whatever I feel makes me happy I keep. Sometimes I hear it on a semi-better speaker and realize it's not as good as I originally thought. I have absolutely no equipment at all whatsoever. I'll definitely check some of your guy's stuff and try to learn.

Just some crappy sounds I make when I have some free times.

soundcloud.com/whooutsmartswhom

New song up

Because you seem like a chill and humble dude, il try to give you as much feedback as I can.

Feedbacked and followed!

What do you guys think of my song? I'm OP.