Hey Sup Forums...

Hey Sup Forums. I'm 22 and I just had my first alcoholic drink tonight after telling myself that I'd never drink alcohol. It was okay I guess, didn't drink enough to feel different though.

How old were you when you had your first beer or whatever?

13 ya Lil cuck. Also shame on you for thinking you'd feel different after one

Too old.

19 got wasted on Scotch. Good times. If you felt nothing, you didn't have enough. Alcohol isn't bad, just be responsible and don't make it a habit.

I had a beer when I was a baby

13 or 14

I was 15 the first time i got drunk. Ended up puking on my friend and passing out on the street. Good times

That's pretty young. Did you have it with your parents or with your friends?

I always felt kinda out of place at parties I got invited to because everyone was drinking and I wasn't. I finally made the jump today and it wasn't as bad as I expected. I guess seeing some of my friends who drank too much and gettingn fucked up turned me off from drinking.

11 and I had vodka, I definality felt different after it

I had like 6 mixed liquor and 7 beers

Got drunk a couple of times whilst 18. Started getting drunk on the reg from about 19

8 my father pushed me to drink a shot rakia (strong alcohol) i just fell asleep

I was 10 and my uncle let me have a beer when we were camping.
I didn't drink again until I was 21 because I thought beer made your butt hurt the next day.

First time I got drunk I was 14, and I was drinking mummy's boxed wine when she wasn't home.

Can barely remember my first beer, I was probably about 12 I'm guessing.

I rarely drink at all now, I'd much rather light up a joint.

The first time I got fucked up was 18 however I have had a few times before that when I just had one or two drinks for social reasons.

13 and ended up puking and passing out in my friends back yard

topkek

To young like 6 or sometbing, got drunk with family

12-13 unless i was drugged or some shit i cant remember (i grew up with a devil inside the same house in the early days)

I've been interested in smoking weed, have been offered it multiple times by my friends but I've declined the offer.

Mostly because I still live with my parents while studying at uni and if they can smell it on me or it's effect is still noticeable when I get home they'd tear me a new asshole.

First ever drink? I was 8, had cotton mouth and thought I was about to drink some tea. One massive gulp later I realized what red wine tasted like.

by devil you better mean a rapey stepdad and not some fake gay exorcist shit

weed only smells before smoking it, the actual joints. once you have smoked it, it barely smells

i mean the cunt was literally the skin colour red with bullhorns 6'3'' fearsome strong, huge, dark

13, with parents

9 had my first drink
12 stole my parents crown rolaye and got hammered for the first time
Now i cant even fuckin feel it anymore

was about 14-15 when I had my first beer.

Ah, that's good to know.

Oh yeah btw, this is the first drink I had. Didn't really like the after-taste. Don't know how I'd describe it either, bitter maybe?

After that I had some Jack Daniels Whiskey from a can.

Had a sip of beer when i was 4. I liked it then and i like it now

>underage drinking

You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Rough sex is your favorite now huh?

In my country you can drink from 5 at home

underrated post. 5 zozzles for you

Dad gave me half a beer when I was like 4, and NY first real beer was at 14 and I had alot more than one

Not my fault I was born alpha m8, I was slipping everclear into my sippy cup by the age of two.

15 me and friends raided friends liquor cabinet. One guy ended up passed out constantly throwing up on himself in bed. Another ate a bag of dog biscuits.