Forget Brexit, why does nobody talk about the fact that northern Europe is ready to leave the EU at the drop of a hat?

Forget Brexit, why does nobody talk about the fact that northern Europe is ready to leave the EU at the drop of a hat?

Other urls found in this thread:

ft.com/content/7508bf1e-8a46-11e6-8cb7-e7ada1d123b1
independent.co.uk/news/business/news/eu-referendum-result-has-the-french-economy-really-overtaken-the-uk-in-size-since-last-night-a7101361.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>being anti-federalist means you're anti-EU
ironically, this attitude is probably why everybody wants to go

Because you don't have the same weigh than UK. UK is the most relevant country in Europe after Russia.

Because nobody cares about northern Europe.

>poland so far left
all that euro monies

Also,
>should the EU develop into a federation of nation-states
They're overcomplicating the question so that normies will answer yes, because that vaguely sounds like what the EU already is to them. If they just asked
>should the EU be a country?
It would be "no" across the board.

I wonder why we always score so pro-EU, considering everyone in this country loves to blame it for everything and ridicule it.

because you make the biggest net gain in the EU.

They won't have a referendum on it anyway. Only strong enough countries would dare even bother, so that rules out 95% of the EU.

>people actually responding to "should your country be independent or not independent" with "I DUNNO" in significant numbers
I forget sometimes how stupid the average person is. Although is correct, they obviously purposely phrased the question in a way to confuse people.

The correct way to have gone about this would have been to ask "should the EU be a single country?" with the options being yes, no, and "I don't want my country to be in the EU".
t. journalism pro

>anti-federalism means you'll leave the EU like Britain
le Sweden Yes

Conjuncture. I do appreciate the notion that we're the only people smart enough to understand the words that are being said.

why not? why don't you want it
i dont understand

What exactly would federalism of the EU entail? Here's a pic of federalism done by Anglos.

It's not conjecture, polls on such issues as this should not have such a huge portion of don't know answers, if they do than there is obviously a problem with the question's wording. Also this is just not something that the majority of Europeans would realistically want.

>anglo anything
>leafs
>bruces
>no actual anglo

You pawns will pay for this in the runt cage.

>What exactly would federalism of the EU entail?
literally 1984

Hardly. It's a complicated subject matter and "should the EU be a country" is a loaded question as it entails far more than a mere federation. And no, we're still not interested.

Federations ARE countries. Germany is a federation. Most people don't understand that and would just assume you're talking about something similar to what the EU is now.

I don't think it's possible to not have an opinion on something like this so long as it's explained clearly.

Federations are countries in the same way a dictatorship is a democracy. They fill the same function but are quite different in structure.

The United States, as the name implies, is a federation of States, which are sovereign entities in their own right but which have united and ceded some but not all sovereignty to the Federal Government.

The only place where that peninsula matters is Sup Forums

That's fine and all, but most people are not going to understand that. If the point of the poll is to determine people's feelings about the EU eventually moving towards federalism and not just to prove a point it should be explained in simpler terms. If you want to make the question simpler while still specifically asking about a federation "would you like your country to be a state in a United States of Europe" would work. Point is it's not a good poll.

What the fuck? Was this poll made in 2005? This support for federalism is pulled out of ass

see

Our chart went down so hard because of the Greeks. And with the refugee crisis it's still going down.

Dutch people vote with their wallets in mind. While the EU stands for giving money away.

Dude you get so much money from being part of the EU. Rotterdam is the busiest port in Europe.

>federalist=leftist
Dumb hoser.

France is. Then UK.

>larger economy
>more culturally relevant
>less relevant than France

You're both irrelevant.

We're objectively not though.

>larger economy
nope wrong.

ft.com/content/7508bf1e-8a46-11e6-8cb7-e7ada1d123b1

French are pro

Shit map desu

nu

Nah not yet m8.

independent.co.uk/news/business/news/eu-referendum-result-has-the-french-economy-really-overtaken-the-uk-in-size-since-last-night-a7101361.html

>a mere federation

Russian federation.

>Forget Brexit, why does nobody talk about the fact that northern Europe is ready to leave the EU at the drop of a hat?
because literally no one gives a shit about your freezing hellhole