ITT: God-tier Youtubers

ITT: God-tier Youtubers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a1fk1fJap8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh come on dude, if you're going to lay bait, at least try and make it good.

This is such a bad troll it isn't even funny.

Leafy is complete cancer

Autistic 12 year olds aren't allowed to post here.

Can be pretty funny tbh

Leafy is a faggot like OP

Leafy our reptilian overlord

leafy is hot tho

youtube.com/watch?v=a1fk1fJap8s

faggot

Nah hes ok rhe evalion girl is hotter

satanic cuck

That kid looks retarded as fuck.
When he's older he'll realise it. Or just stay as one of those cringey 20 something year olds that dress like kids and hang out with them too while contributing nothing to society only to sponge off the taxpayers.

Rob dyke

looks like he baited some fags

let me check that for you

You tell them dad

He would rather eat the rotten asshole of a roadkill skunk then getting Satan Trips again

>some emo faggot
>god tier
ok

He's gonna take you back to hell

Uberhaxornova is best gaming youtuber

Neeeeeeeeeeeeerd!!!

Leafy just says "Oh my God dude, like what the fuck" throughout the video. Then at the end he says "thanks guys I love you so much and thanks for protecting me from the mob of haters" and that's literally every video from him.
iDubbbzTV is where it's at.

>Fatano

No thanks

Papa Franku!
Sorry i cant post pics in with my phone

My GOD and King. The Idups

The God of Youtube

How is Leafy god-tier, all he does is recycle old jokes and payouts. It's not even funny because he says the same shit

Sam Pepper?

Untermensch

relevant how exactly

There's a difference between respecting someone and worshipping them. Are you still able to form your own opinions?

I liked when onision shit all over leafy.

fuck that faggot

she looks 12 and her eyes are too big

If you like any of Onision's content, you're a bigger faggot than Leafy.

>Leafy is pale
>He looks weak and pathetic
>I've never looked in a mirror before

Yes, BUT Idubbbz makes a lot of good points in his videos. Guy is fucking funny, I love the vidoes he does with Maxmoefoe and Frank too.

link plz?

Place your tongue firmly in cheek, then read that post again

is that him on the right? he got the exact same eyes

Yes

no such thing

Didnt say i liked him. I liked that video though. laughed all the way through.

I like i dubbbz, but hes a bit overrated.

How so, he is trying to save youtube from shitty channles like KEESTAR. Plus I think hes Kickstarter craps have always been pretty funny.
And his more recent unboxing videos.

He always looks like Patrick Bateman after he kills somebody. It's the slicked back hair strands that fell from sweat that makes it.

Maxmoefoe is such an unfunny cunt and that is so apparent in his collaboration videos with Frank and idubz. He just breaks shit and thinks its funny.

Oh trust me user, he IS retarded as fuck.

If you've ever watched one vid of him, you've pretty much seen them all.

>ITT: God-tier Youtubers

ITT: Cancerous 15 year old kids, who think they are so mature and so much smarter than everybody, that follows any mainstream youtuber.

Fucking watch who you like to watch. Look at the german trending page for once. This is complete and utter shit.

>save YouTube

Don't you think that's a bit of an overstatement?

All commercial youtubers are fucking faggots who recycle social media content and news and basically satisfy their own little fantasies abut being in front of a camera.
There are very very few if any who have real talent and originality, but still they are adored and venerated by the ignorant masses who get sucked into the GooTube world of browser raping and information gathering.
fucking faggots

Anytime anyone gets popular there's always gonna be some asshole calling them overrated.

yes this is true, I just love them because Idubbbz is in them. Something about the guy always gets me laughing.

Exactly

No actually

On the left is leafy

Welding YES!

His comedy is hit or miss and feels forced at tines , and he uses certain words just for shock value, but his video on keemstar was good shit. Best video hes made in a long time and the video actually had a point to it.

Where did you find the picture? is it a look alike

Sips and hat films are the only youtubers I watch anymore.

Stomedy is the channel name, dont know what video.

>it probably was bait though

And anytime any youtuber gets popular theres going to be a dickriding fanboy who gets defensive over a little criticism.

Name of picture, faggot

Only faggots don't know Stomedy-sama, Lord of Youtube

I can agree with you. BUT he is still my favorite person on Youtube. since I mostly use youtube to watch animals kill eachother, ASMR, or music.

I can't laugh at a white knight being a white knight.

>a little criticism
Go on then, how is he overrated

>ifunny

His prank calls are funny as shit though. I think hes a shit ton more funny then idubbbz.

D'AHM ETHAN BRADBERRY

More a bit of a discussion / who to follow thread

>Don't forget to take your edge with you before you go :^)

is the bearded guy howtobasic? He collabs with those guys a lot but you never see his face

Ive already expained that.

YouTube.com/pinkslinkerman

Please leak more

Spot on dude.

Especially in the gentlemens guide video by Frank.
He was completely silent at all times. His only real input was breaking shit.

obviously not self aware enough to see that he is not able to think for himself and blatantly loves him

idubz is a funny and original content creator but it's an over statement to say he's the savior of YouTube, like hes a fucking messiah the savior with less than a mill subscribers? please

I didnt find it i was just replying to you bc you wondered idk if its a look alike or not because the teeth and eyebrow slook really similar along with the face shape and i know leafy has a small beauty mark on his right cheek and you can see it in the pic if you look closely so its probably him

hands down.

the one and only

He shall have a mill soon, as of right now hes at
963,652. Thanks to showing more people KEEMSTARS a faggot he shall only grow stronger.

controversy