Sup Sup Forumsruhs!

Sup Sup Forumsruhs!

I just realized what a fucking failure I am when I, for the first time in my soon to be 24 years old life, put my clean cloths away in my closet.

Yeah, that's right. Never done it before. Until I was like, idk, 19 or so my mother did it for me, after that I just let my clean cloths hang on the drying lines and used that as my permanent closet for almost 5 years.

Yeah, that's right. I'm almost 24 years old and still live with my parents, litterally in their basement actually. Even though I do have a job, and make about $36,500 yearly (before tax) and have about $25,000 currently saved on my bank account, Yes am the scum on earth. So the actual reason I don't have my own appartment, is because it is basically impossible to get where I live in Sweden (I have over 4 years in the rental queues(8,7 years is average to get an appartment here) and buying a 1 roomer costs well over $200,000 in the shitties ghetto hood areas I would never set a foot in)

I don't even pay any rent or do any shores. My mom also still makes me food every day, I never ever leave my room except for work and when my mom yells at me that the food is ready.

Why am I telling you this? Because I know alot of you fuckers out there are way worse! Tell me how SHIT you guise are, so I can feel better about my self.

Nah, you're a faggot. And Swedish? That's just scraping the bottom of the barrel, Muhammed.

Actually I am one of the few white ones still in this country. That's why I won't buy a $200,000 apt in the fucking hood.

>Source, my original post didn't contain watermelons nor chicken wings.

But you still jack off to twinks when your mom prepares dinner.

Don't know what a "twinks" is, except a wow character that you locked in a low level to pwn that range in BG.... What do you mean?

forgot to mention in:
That yes, I do jack off while she prepares dinner sometimes.

is ur mum hot & can i bone her & be your step daddy?

slightly androgynous males

Wtf would be considered a ghetto area in Sweden?
I

She's old as balls and probably weights above 620 lbs. Trust me, you don't want to.

Litterally anything slightly outside of the big cities. Where all the murders, car fires and niggers live.

Wait there's murders in Sweden

I through that it was a free -save-space -no guns allowed paradise

>25,000
That's more money then I make, you should just move somewhere else or buy a cheap house.

Yes, like every other day lol. In the nigger areas.
Yes, Sweden is supposed to be no guns allowed paradise. But the law doesn't really apply to the niggers.

Well I work in Gothenburg, canät really move away somewhere else and uhh.. Cheap house? A CHEAP house around here goes for litterally at least $500,000 US. And that is a SUPERcheap shitty, in need of restauration-house.

How about you quit your bitching and do something?

You're the classic example of the person who is avoiding responsibility, as exercised by this game where you say "I'm shit, now let me make an excuse to every reply"

So what should I do than, mr smary-pants?
got 25k, cheapest appartment is 200k, in the ghetto where monkeys murder ppl.

I'd say you're only chance to regain your dignity is to move away from that shithole, I don't know how you would be able to of course but it seems like you're only shot, and if you look right in the US, you can find property that's cheaper then dirt basically, One of my friends just purchased a nice chunk of land for about 10,000. Just save your money and research a little.

I research both appartments and houses for sale and rent every day.

To rent one from an official appartment-rental-company is as I said at least 8 years of queue (4 more for me). To rent from a random person you have to be a girl. No joke. Every appartment add litterally say "girls only".

You can of course get a house for less than 20k US too. But living in the woods, over 1000km(621 miles) away from work will be kinda hard. There are not a single place for sale within a 100km(62 mile) radius that is less than 200k US.

Find an activity to improve your self worth, and pursue it. Purchasing real estate obviously is not it. Neither is the self-defeating mindset.

Dude your rate of murder it's like 90/100k

You won't die just don't mess with them

Ffs

Our violent rate is higher though.

Again just don't mess with anyone

Live your life and their will live theirs

And they will set my car on fire, because they are niggers.

Back to playing your little game of denying responsibility, I see.

Nah, but my brother has had 3 breakins in his car, gotten his 2 bikes stolen and a friend has had two car breakins. And I've been threatend to be killed (don't think they would have done it, but probably analy rape me) if I did not leave from "their" street when I was walking to the friend mentioned before.

You can't trust imigrants.