So I ordered a pizza last night after being sick for 4 days and being not able to eat and when I was feeling better I...

So I ordered a pizza last night after being sick for 4 days and being not able to eat and when I was feeling better I wanted pizza, I had 2 piceses then my sister came over and when she left I went to grab another slice only to notice she took bassicly the whole pizza leaving 2 slices left shit pissed me off so much and I confronted her and she lied saying a friend might of been here and took some, and that's bullshit since she was the only person here.

She's done shit like this before she always comes to my house and takes food, toilet paper, dish soap etc because she's a poor cunt.

I wouldn't mind if she asked and didn't take bassicly every thing of the item she takes.

Tl;dr poor sister always takes shit from my house without asking then lies when confronted.

So what should I do Sup Forums? My parents say set up cameras and record her taking shit then tell her to stop or I'll involve the police.

Next time shecomes over, put out food spiked with hot chili powder. If she ever says something about it, just tell her you like it that way.

Also laxatives

Change locks or take her keys.

She has keys to my garage because her husband stores his quad in it and I usually don't leave the door from the garage to my house locked but lately I have been even when I'm home now

or you know, be a fucking man and tell her she's no longer welcome at his house until she admits what she did.

why the fuck would anyone want a sibling coming around that just steals your shit anyways?

If you took two slices, then she took some, and then there were two slices left, she most likely only took half the pizza as most pizzas are cut into 8 slices.

You don't need more than half the pizza you fat fuck.

Then have her husband take his quad out of your garage, use it for yourself.

I told him he has to find a new place because I'm getting a second vehicle

Is she older or younger ? if younger, be nice she will change in time if not a dumbass and will like her older brother for handouts. fag.

That's what siblings do, start taking shit from her, I'm a psycho but also have benzos and pain mess prescribed and I lock them up when my one sister comes over, it's not like your sister is stealing your TV and shit like that, having a camera setup to catch your sister taking your toilet paper and pizza the cops will laugh at you

Jesus dude, feed your fucking sister.

It was a pizza place that makes it square

You're a square.

Then problem solved. Also people always delay that shit tell him you took it out of the garage and he has to pick it up.

Kill her. The dubs command it.

She's 30 but I used to lend her money and she said she'll pay me back but never did then I told her I can't be giving money out anymore so she just started taking shit the part that pisses me off is she doesn't ask and fucking takes like almost all of the item she takes and it gets annoying having to buy crap way more often because of it

It's his fucking pizza you cuck

Your mom's pussy is square

Hey, kill yourself you pizza shit.

Well that just sounds unpleasant for everyone involved.

What kind of man can't accidentally a whole pizza?

a faggot

It's pretty simple. Don't let her come over.

This is why you never buy a single pizza. If I want one I'll get an extra one for breakfast/lunch next day.

It takes me at least 3 days to fuck up a pizza unless I'm drunk or high.

>Buy a pizza
>Put sleeping pills in it
>Wait until she munches the pizza and falls asleep
>Fuck her ass until it bleeds
She will not be able to tell it to someone, cuz she would have to admit the stealing of the food.

I just thought of something important, what kind of pizza was it?

If I buy 2 pizzas I feel like a fat shit but when I do buy 2 pizzas I invite a friend over and we rape them

How about you work on your run on sentences and tell her to fuck off.