What's the difference between white american fathers and black fathers?

What's the difference between white american fathers and black fathers?

I think this "Black men can't be fathers" meme needs to end.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3164917/The-red-light-city-Philippines-filled-children-fathered-Australian-sex-trade-tourists-women-pregnant-abandoning-nothing.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Black fathers are a myth like the unicorns or the superiority of the aryan race.

But user, there is no discussion.The aryan race is the best race.

We are not aryans fuck off.

White dads have better career prospects despite their level of education or having a criminal record, other than that not much.

I am black, grew up with married parents, dad was chill, he just worked like a machine, built us a nice house to grow up in, bought us nice things, took the family on vacations, rode motorcycles and cracked far too many dad jokes.

By the true definition of the aryan race you are, this blond hair blue eyes is just a meme, its a categorisation of the nordic people.

>Falling for bait

>

>implying that's not the top tier dad str8 from Everyone hates chris

We are only white when it is in your interest, like always.

Black men have children with multiple white women, but they don't help in raising them.

White men have 1 or 2 kids with their wife, but then they have to fight for custody after the inevitable divorce.

Nobody's perfect, after all of us kids were grown up and out of the house my dad got a new group of friends and a new hobby which led him into having an affair. Parents are divorced now but that doesn't take away from the fact that he was a rock solid dad and husband while we were one family. My siblings have kids, now he's a good grandpa.

Lol i never said spaniards are white,i have seen arabs and niggers, that are more white then spaniards.Im just saying that by definition you belong to the european aryan race.

Alright then, I just don't want to be in the same bag than you northern cucks.

White fathers raise their children.

Nigger fathers don't care of their children.

I never had a real dad so that sounds amazing 2bh

Its not that they can't, it's that they don't.
There are countless fatherless homes in ghettos cause they jump ship when their hoe gets pregnant.

The dissolution of the black American family caused mostly by the welfare state and abortion, is the largest cause of black crime and degeneracy.

Just remember to be awesome when you have your own family. Patience is key, I learned that every time I babysat my nieces and nephew, good thing is that it' temporary for me and I can give them back after a few hours, but it's so so easy to get mad at kids for trivial things, my dad rarely did that.

White people usually travel abroad for sex exploitation and the possibility of running away desu.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3164917/The-red-light-city-Philippines-filled-children-fathered-Australian-sex-trade-tourists-women-pregnant-abandoning-nothing.html

This...whites are bigger niggers. They just suck with their own women