Daddy kink thread

Daddy kink thread

I am a Daddy and I approve of this thread

Bump

you spelled cancer wrong

Bump for interest

(Op)Daddys in charge

Any amateur daddy talk, selfrecorded videos?

Here's the first picture my 20 year old step-daughter 'accidentally' sent me...

Sorry user, no

Does anyone have the 5 min audio of a Welsh girl begging to be raped by her daddy?

Being a daddy or a master needs to be more acceptable outside of the internet, who agrees?

first of more you're going to post?

This is the second 'accident'...

I do!!! I really wish my gf would do it, who doesn't even have a dad!

just make sure she is on the pill when you accidentally cum deep inside her.... she wants you

My girlfriend loved it but then we ended up having some problems and she left me but she's still my little girl and ill always be here for her and to protect her.

sounds interesting

I'll be taking no chances... She posed for this one as 'a joke'...

I believe op is posting with reference to being a dom "daddy" within an adult role playing scenario. nothing to do with pedo shit so no pedo posts retards

moar

Op here your 100% correct

She was going out to a 'School Disco' party, she had on the skirt and a crop top. She then asked me to take a photo so she could see how far she could bend over without 'showing anything'...

MOAR

She'd been at the beach with friends and got a little bit sunburnt, so she went to bed. I was out and messaged her to ask how her sunburn was, was it bad, that sort of thing. She sent this.

Damn you're a lucky guy

Moar

She constantly teases...

time to explain what happens when a naughty girl teases daddy

This is the stupidest shit ever. Stop posting your retarded fantasies

Would you be so kind as to shut your fucking mouth and leave my thread

fuck you

>Telling other to leave
>Believes it own Sup Forums
Niceb8m8 5/7

You aren't OP negroid

Few days later I got 'Suburn all better' while I was at work.

Oops im sorry i thought i was myself but i guess im someone else no cuz this asshole says so

No. No you didn't.

If you were op why didn't you start this thread with "my stupid fantasy of having a step daughter who sends me shit nudes" instead of daddy kink?

Yes I did. And I'm not OP. I just thought this thread was relevant to the pics I had, and what's going on with my step daughter. And you're retarded.

Op- Im not the one posting that but i don't understand why it matters when you can just leave and not worry about it

Continue.

It wouldn't be the fucking internet if someone wasn't bitching
Also this thread is relevant to my interests. Now rather then hot chicks being dominated we're getting this faggot posting stock photos and one liners about something that's clearly not happening. It's a total boner killer.

Here you faggots go
click if you are feeling brave

On one occasion me and wife were reminiscing about when step-daughter was 6 and hated taking baths/showers, and we used to tease her about smelling. A few hours later she sent pic very related saying 'Not so smelly now!' Or words to that effect.

I have it on my computer but I'm not going to be home until tomorrow, I'll upload tomorrow

Then go find yourself a tumblr page and fap there or contribute and stop being a bitch

If this was actually happening and you had half a testicle you'd already have fucked her. Except it's not, so you didn't. You're a 13 year old virginfag who's derailing a perfectly good thread with your cancer.

Check every photo I have posted of her chest - pay attention to freckle patterns. They're not stock photos.

fapfapfapfapfapfap

Where did I say I HADN'T already fucked her, dickhead?

oh stop, the posts are on topic, dude's just infertile and can't have his own daughter so he's forming an emotional bond with another little girl and fucking her. Don't hate. Just post daddy kink.

Come on man just leave him be theres no point in fucking around with that idiot

samefag

True.

Nope. I have a son of my own.

Got anymore stories to share?

Not right now, sorry. Off out shortly. Hope the pics helped though.

this is relevant to my incest.

stop making non-content posts

bump

any other good stories?

Not a believable 20 year old face