Is this game worth buying?

Is this game worth buying?

yes

no

I love bliz games but don't think I'll get it. I only enjoyed the beta when playing with friends and not many of my friends are getting it.

I played the open beta and loved every second of it

even if the internet wants to meme shill you into it - no. its a tf2 copy and everybody fucking hates tf2, starring memes from other serieses coz blizzard cant get original

It's pretty good for $40 (if you play other Blizzard games it might be worth getting the Origin Edition)

I played the open beta and hated every second of it

I will prepurchase it. I haven't bought any games before their release (well the beta was sort of like a "release" to build hype) since 2012. This game is absolutely worth it. But of course, keep in mind that it's subjective, so you should either watch some gameplay or wait for it to come out and try it out.

Do you think your opinion is valid when you type like a complete retard?

Yeah, the people that say no are usually the ones that suck at aiming/don't understand how class based team games work.

Lots of characters and maps and cosmetic shit for the money tbf

it's not bad at all, but you have to like it to really enjoy it

>look at me I am retarded

that's how you sound like.

for sure

I played the beta and hated every second of it.

Team Fortress 2 is already a shitty game, AND it's free. I can't imagine why anyone would pay $60 for this shitty game.

Bait moar

it wasn't free at launch and it died after being free

Explain to me why I'm wrong.

...overwatch is for people without skill, people who suck at aiming play this and use the OP magic powers of each character to get kills.

oh look its another gaming thread where talking games is retarded and if you play games you´re retarted. you know what i´m starting to believe that every single one of you gaming faggots are autistic cunts coz you cant have a thread without connecting games to retarded shit immediatly. I´m the smart guy you´re the meme faggot

look at me im 12 years old and retarded, i also wanna play as talking monkeys
you´ll never lose virginity

dude you do realize that it is allowed to not like it without it being bad? right? Who the fuck do you think you are?

i cant imagine why people would pay $60 for a $40 game either.

No Cus that's what you want. Have one more (you)

Samefag

lol this kid

>virgin xDXDXDXDD I FUKD UR MOM XDXDXD

dude just go hang yourself already...

How did it die. Sure there are fags who pay $100+ for hats and other cosmetic shit, but you don't need any of that and it gives you zero advantage in actual gameplay.

I have no problem with a game being funded by idiots who have to buy cosmetic shit to feel cool if it lets me play for free and have no disadvantage whatsoever. I think TF2 is one of the greatest game models out there. Let the idiots who care about e-peen pay the bills.

I pre-ordered it because I need a new game to tryhard with my friends, my friends are over CSGO, get tilted on league, fuck smite, whats TF2 anymore. Why not try to have fun and get good at a game that's fun as hell. Worth the buy imo

It's competitive, rewards individual skill and teamwork, very varied (few maps but still every new game feels like a new experience because of all the different heroes and how they play out in combination with each other)

I've already bought it since long ago, but then again i'm kind of biased since i'm planning to go professional

nope

if im hanging anyone its you, your friends and your family

In complete honesty i love it. I think it's the only quality product they've put out since Wrath. I kind of like Heroes of the Storm but it takes you 3,306 eons to unlock a hero by playing the game.

>planning to go professional
Planning to live in a basement and make minimum wage on twitch donations with no benefits.

Did you forget to take your medication, you autistic dickshit?

>i'm planning to go professional on a fucking childrens game
>being this much of a doubleretard
kys

>childrens game

dude listen to yourself. Having fun is not childish nor do you have to be a child to enjoy it. Like, I understand that you have a shit job and your life sucks pretty much, but you don't have to take it on others.

>Professional gamer

Oh, you are funny
Getting paid to play computer games.
There's like ten people in the world who do this, they have to work like cotton picking niggers for nearly nothing and are easily replaced if they don't toe the line and help their employer sell crap to the extent they want.

It was a lot of fun but not sure i wanna pay 60 bucks for it. I think I'm just gonna buy it a bit later and play the new expansion for The Witcher 3 this month/next month.

>go professional

No

yes

retards

You don't say?

no,
gets boring quickly unless you have friends and it takes lil longer to get boring
capture point games are complete shit. its like they lost their passion to make games