WW3 breaks out

>WW3 breaks out
>you get drafted into the US military and sent to fight on the fronts lines in Russia against Putin's boys
>you get assigned to a unit consisting of mostly women

wat do?

Enjoy unlimited pussy.

I'm Canadian, how the hell is the US going to get me to fight for them?

Write my will and send my last letters to all my family members knowing that im going to fucking die since my squad is full of fucking women who probably cant do pull ups

defect?

Ask but don't tell, but I'm pretty sure even the US Army can figure out I'm not a woman.

>hernia

Can't be drafted.

>world
>war
We all go down together comrade

Defect to Russia because women soldiers are shit and no self respecting man would ever submit to a female.

Apparently 72% of the US youthful population aren't eligible due to height,disease,obesity or bad eyesight.

Whip out muh dick

Armyfag here.

Ww3 is an impossibility. Reality sucks too much for something cool like that to happen.

Honestly wouldn't be surprising.

Trump will take over canada

take my time leisurely raping the entire unit. Start with the top bitch and work my way through the ranks. Once Ive had them all Id start at the top again, but this time get real weird with it.

Perfect crime. Theres no punishment for rape in the military

Tell me why is not possible

I didnt ask for an office job
>implying the us military would trust a unit full of women on the front line

kill myself because America sucks dick and the women are most likely fat whales.

Thank you for your service user

i already got kicked out of army so i cant go back, winrar

Defect and slaughter them all with Putin's boys.

> mfw I already read Russian

> mfw I no longer have a nigger president

> mfw I join their glorious chekist ranks

plus im a faggot

I would join the Russians Blin Cyka Bylat!

Have a beer and watch the world burn as I am not an US citizen and my country is not even part of NATO.

Mmh beer..

im an only child, i dont have to do shit, especially not doing that bullshit.

Raep everyone and tell the b0ss man Bruce Willis did it.

>I'm an only child
>and a total pussy
What a surprise

You faggots have been goaded into fighting in each of our coalitions since forever.

Never under-estimate their trickery. Also our government sucks Uncle Sam's dick far too much, and occasionally tickles his ass as well. It's not beyond a reasonable doubt that they'd let us be pawns in their twisted little game. At least in OP's scenario they're being decent enough to compensate us with some poontang for our troubles. It would suck so hard if you were gay though. Especially since military women are not very girly, so you wouldn't even get to enjoy the usual weird honorary girl status that you get as a gay man in civilian life.

i wouldn't say impossible. but as long as the markets are stable, there will be no war between nato, russia, china. so check frequently if bananas and coffe is stashed at your supermarket :)

if not nobody will be sent anywhere. mind the 300 minutemen with at least 4x 750kt warheads or more and the new topol 9m. 20-30 min after the last deputy war turns into open war, ww3 will be over.

>only child
>not dying in some senseless war that will accomplish nothing except thinning the herd
>im a pussy
say that to me when your dead on some gook beach somewhere

the average army woman looks like Rosie O'Donnell

Alright pussy

Women cant serve combatant roles in the US military tard

okay roger

>nato
>Geneva convention
>treaties out the ass

Like we're at a point in time where a major country vs country can't happen. We would rather negotiate before statring a war. It costs a lot of money, and every life is a special snowflake. So the loss of life would be unacceptable. Even on a small scale we freak the fuck out. We have police actions, and small conflicts over territory bla bla bla,but never anything major. Even north korea doesn't have the balls to start a full scale war, because we have the power to shut that shit down in a matter of hours.

Yeah because pull ups are such an important part of being able to fight in combat that mostly uses weapons that kill from a distance.

You mean like Iraq and Vietnam?
You're thinking the aussie fags.

Ex army infantryman here. There's a reason no women serve in that mos

I am dutch but I will happily die for god emperor trump any day!

>Not be a faggot and fuck them.
>As long as they had the same entry requirements as men or they're women for a certain reason (like being able to get closer to the enemy without raising suspicion) I won't be buttmad.
>If the above is not the case I will be buttmad but I won't be a faggot and I'd fuck them anyway.

if they're desperate enough for cannon fodder, they'll lop your balls off so no more hernia. Off to war with you, son.

Point out to them that if they get pregnant that they'll get shipped back home to have the kid.

>mfw im an actual navy seal
>mfw i was deployed to afghanistan
>mfw women in military are literally only used to serve men in any kind of way (yes, including sex)

>only child
>total pussy
>can't offer anything to thread or the world
user you already are dead to me

"Thank you" for being a sissy ass tax whore.

Get an actual job, fucking useless government leech, bitch.

>Valkyria Chronicles has trained me for this

You just erected weaboos globally

Hide for one day in the Congo, so when the unit searches for me it will have its strength tested against gangs of a million rapists and return with only me and the few of the women who are truly strong.

or sweden

Easy there edge lord

Worry about how an Englishman got drafted into the US military.

Then die. Quickly.

The peoblem is that they don't have the same entry requirements. They lower physical standards for women.

>called out for being self-entitled
>uses self-entitlement in defense
stay butthurt

Calm your tits.

This is bullshit, do you know how many retards support the war in the middle east? War makes a lot of people a lot of money too, a lot of technological advances have been made because of the war effort too. There's a whole industrial war complex that makes a killing off this kind of shit.

Yes, and that reason is that if you had to redesignate the title as "infantryperson" even Italy and France would laugh at you.

her pc is ate the fuck up just like her missing name tape. Bitch should get an article 15 and slapped in the face with AR670-1.

Betray country join enemy

ayy

Obviously I'm going to hit on them a lot.

I'd ask them about their days, tell them they look pretty, sweet talk them. Drop jokes like "Well it looks like I'm not the only boob in this unit!" on them, slowly get them to all like me, then try to find one to date.

Rape everyone in my unit
Surrender to Putin

I thought they do for the front line. I don't know, I'm not even American, which begs the question why I would even be fighting in the US military in the first place. It sucks that they don't for the rest of the military though.

>Equal enough to serve but not equal enough to have the same entry requirements

>Well it looks like I'm not the only boob in this unit

Holy fucking shit

If there are going to be women in the military then they should serve in segregated, all-women units.

Gay people don't exist you fucking retard

They all would be fucking you, getting pregnant and leaving the combat zones

Nowadays we remove name tapes in certain situations, for example during interrogations. If she's intel or MP, then could have a good reason for that "missing" name tape.

I'm national guard. The government doesn't pay me, the state does. My "real" job is working as an emergency hazmat responder, and environmental remediation. I joined the army, for the free education, through army AIT. which landed me a pretty kickass job. In the confines of your basement, I'm sure you know all there is about how military finances work.

Stay in the middle of the group, meat shields

And then the government has to cope with the fact that most women in the military are whores.

>le edgy maymay XDDDD
summer isn't here yet

do the helicopter

>trying to get out of the jam you are in, you offer Putin your entire unit for his raping pleasure.

>with a sly smile, he accepts your terms of surrender

>suddenly you remember that YOU are in your unit

>You only have moments to think about this, as Putin is rummaging around, trying to find his raping hat

i already thought of that before i surrendered :3

>Implying that WW3 would be fought with anything but nukes.
>Implying that Russia and the United States would engage in anything but a proxy war
>Implying that there would be a front line between the US and Russia
>Implying there'd be enough time to draft soldiers before nukes fall
>Implying there is no such thing as MAD.

>implying the US will go to war with Russia after trump gets elected
Trump is the only candidate that Putin endorses

Hilary is the next president dumbass

Hillary will suck

I'm french, how long did our government resist the urge of surrendering to the invader ?

I wish Hillary would suck if you know what I mean

Frag CO
Defect

За родину мать!

>fight on the front lines
>unit consists mostly of women
Also I'm joining the marines one I leave highschool anyway

Die because American women are no good in combat

if Hillary could suck, Bill Clinton would've had a better reputation

Thank you for your Service, Dude.
Ignore Sup Forumstards like

> BTFO
Godspeed user

What is your rank and mos

Unless he just returned from active duty in the civil war his service accomplished nothing of value.

You've been annexed. Congrats, welcome to America.

>Wherever I Am, I must also rape.

Bruh, You do realize the Cold War has been over for like, 30 Years now?

Desert, since mixed-sex squads perform significantly worse than if they were male-only. I'm not gonna die over some SJWs rustled jimmies

>Die

Fuck as many of them as I can before I defect to Russia

>rape

Choosing to place the Interests of your nation over your own life and safety is an accomplishment in and of itself.

>ww3 breaksout
>move to mars
>enjoy earth fireworks