I buy prepaid visa cards and use false information to buy things online and ship them to empty houses for me to pick up...

i buy prepaid visa cards and use false information to buy things online and ship them to empty houses for me to pick up later at night.

maybe im paranoid. i dont like banks

no you are just a regular faggot who thinks he is smart.

well i know everything is relatively traceable. its not 100%, but its better than putting my real social security number on the internet.

please fuck off from Sup Forums

?????

correctal

You are paranoid. Seek some help before it's too late, could be early onset schizophrenia.

its really only when i buy things that people might think are weird or something.

By posting this you have been logged as admitting to buying items online with a false identity. Nice one buddy.

As in dragon dildos and fuck-a-pillow's? What could you possibly buy that is too dodgy to send to your own home?

something something that's a felony fbi meme we all know it's probably schizophrenia, stop smoking weed and browsing darknet, go lift weights

how the fuck are ups/fedex/etc. just leaving your shit at the doorstep of an empty building?!
>calling op's bs!

uh oh better flee to mexico.
i dont smoke weed.
actually, yes some fuck toys.

I'd assume it's stuff small enough to go through the letterbox. You can leave a note on most deliveries saying leave it in my back garden though.

Why can't you order your dildos to your own home? The UPS cunt isn't going to know what the package is, and if he did why would you even care?

small child detected, please leave and let the big boys discuss edgy things

because i dont want people knowing what i stick in my vagina.

But they won't, do you still live with your parents or something like that? That'd be the only reason not to order it to your house.

is it that one that pumps eggs into the puss like something out of a gieger painting? if so I totally understand, you sick fuck

your contribution:
>none

You'd save yourself a lot of trouble by just renting a small storage unit at a place that accepts packages.

Source: I'm a storage manager. If you rent over the phone or online you can rent under a fake name.

than you post about it on nsa chan

lol what? its nothing like that.

well i do, but im above 18 years old. just poor and perverted.

thats a great idea...but it seems like it costs a lot to have a safe location to have things sent to. might not be worth it.

Some places have tiny spaces thaf are essentially lockers. I have some 3x3x4 units I rent out for less than $30 a month.

interesting, plus i could use it for legit storage.

nice.

Especially if you find a manager who will work with you. I have a few drug dealer tenants who pay me extra for certain deliveries.