Is he right?

is he right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JHaSiWClteQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lebron is the most physically capable guy of this era. If anyone could be an all star it would be him. If anything the 80's would force him to learn a better post game and his fucking jump shot that he refuses to use.

ye.no one was politically correct back then

Lol no. He'd cry and have a mental breakdown vs bird, magic, the bad boy pistons etc.

He got fanny flustered after being called a bitch. He would literally go to the locker room and cry during the game if he had to go against Bird, Jordan or Gary Payton

No, also holy shit is the bandwagon sensitive. LeBron stood up to a chump that tried throwing him down, flopped when he couldn't do anything about it, and then flailed at him and started talking shit to LeBron because he's a little bitch (which is to say that he played against Green on a normal day). That shit gets old and James got tired of it, Green got suspended because he chimps out every single day and the record forced him out, end of story.

I was born in 1972 and watched alot of NBA in the 80s and think LeLbron is too soft for that style of ball.

I second this

surely he'd become desensitized to their language in the 80s though? he's easily physically capable

>people playing in different eras would behave exactly the same

Every fucking person in the world is going to say their era of play was tougher than today. The cold hard truth is, nobody gives a fuck. I'd love to watch prime Magic or even D Rose every fucking night but it's not going to happen. If we want to see them play, we will go to their damn facebook and watch all their highlight reels that they had their assistant throw together. They're nothing but egotistical loud mouth idiots who say this shit because nobody can disprove it

I think he would break a bone of a defender every time he drove to the basket in the 80s.

YES.

Larry Bird once made Dr. J take a swing at him. Lebron would have heroed.

>it's a Mychal Thompson crawls out of irrelevancy to defend his son against nobody episode

He'd probably be desensitized like most of the players that played in that era. Let's be honest for a moment, the guy gets lots of hate by the media/fans, it's not like he has it easy.

He's a modern Isiah Thomas.

this

He was 270 a couple seasons ago.

>it's an exaggerate the toughness of the old era episode

Probably. He'd fare way better than Curry, though.

Seriously this. Not sure why Mychal is trying to act like Lebrin couldn't cut it in the 80's but the Warriors could. Curry would be knocked on his ass every other play.

Underrated

>it's a bunch of faggots misinterpreted the OP episode

Lebron grew up in the ghetto, and his mom was literally a crack whore. I don't think he'd be too upset by people cursing at him.

Lets be honest its nostalgia that people like MJ. If he'd play in this era there would be 100 different articles on ESPN stating that MJ is cocky and mean and a worthless piece of shit. People on twitter and Facebook would be bitching up and down about his attitude and how he'd be toxic to the bulls. Lebron had the displeasure of playing in the most over saturated media age. the man is 6ft 8in and 260lbs he would physically dominate the 80s because he wouldn't have to worry about "being a nice guy" because of the media back then.

>I don't think he'd be too upset by people cursing at him.
Based on his reaction to being called a bitch, you appear to be wrong.

>Shoot it you fucking midget

pretty much
if lebron was given the freedom to be an absolute dickwad then he'd shit on anybody in any era

>I was born in 1972

that's what I'm saying can you imagine the backlash if Jordan said that today?

I can already read the tweets and ESPN headlines.

>implying he was actually offended by Green's comments

did you see his press conference?

>uhmmmm, I'm a family man and uhmmm he really crossed the line by using this kind of language uhmmm I have a wife and 3 kids, I'm a proud man and he really shouldn't have done that

Just like he cried when he scored 25 straight points against Ben and Rasheed Wallace's Pistons? The most dominant defense of all time?

youtube.com/watch?v=JHaSiWClteQ

He is a father of 3 kids. Leave him alone

>everybody shitting on lebron
>not on curry or soft ass thompson who would've been gay bitchboys in the 80's and 90's
>mfw

>this so much
curry and klay would've been everybodies bitchboys, they are soft as fuck plus they couldn't shoot for shit without those illegal screens.

LeBron would plow through mother fuckers. He's a fucking linebacker with a jumpshot.

well he sometimes has a jumpshot, he is really inconsistent desu

You don't realize that Lebron doesn't give a shit about being called a bitch, but acts like he does so he can use it against Draymond in the media and to gain sympathy from Silver.

call lebron a little bitch to his face
protip you cant pleb

He came to the league when he was 18. Now he's 31. Of course he lost some of his ability, but only a few years ago he was a pretty ok/average 3p shooter

because of his 'physicality' (kek)
Lelbon ames would easily Spud Webb and anybody below 6' in the 80s.
Look how he stood up against Curry who is 7'3" (kek).
He even became agressive all of a sudden against Green when he noticed his own teammates surrounded him.
Attached webm did not show how he recovered quickly for the inadvertent elbow from his own teammate.
kek.

The only time when he was an above average 3P shooter was the 12-14 period in a Miami team that had god tier spacing filled with perimeter threats.

>unironically defending green's behavior

>b...but muh 80s era trashtalk

You two are retards, that's a story made up long after the fact. You can look at the game footage and disprove it yourself.

>Born in 1972
Why are you still on Sup Forums grandpa

Why do people always jizz about old time NBA?

if Lebron was born in the 50s then he'll be all right. if he's suddenly dropped into that era, he'll have to adjust and stop being a pussy ass bitch.

he's physically built for another era but has become a lebeta faggot due to the flopping nature of his era. like, if he could play the way guys played in the 90s he would dominate desu

still shit though

Because it was great (sometimes). But comparing different era's is just an exercise in shitposting.

>born 1970
>amused by the shitposting

>LeBron weighs 30 lbs. more than Mychal Thompson, who was a center.
>LeBron weighs more that ANY player that was in the 1984 all-star game.
Sure, the physicality would have killed him.

Fucking former players, they would say today's NBA is easier because they play on color TV.

You've been a cuck since the 70s?

Wauw.

80% of the time he talks about Klay, he talks shit about him.

>Mychal Thompson

WHO?????

His son complained about a screen. KEEEEEEEEK.

Mythical Thompson said that so it must be true.

LeBron is an athletic freak. His bitching and whining is a product of the era he plays in. Flopping and politicking the refs is encouraged.

James would still be an all star. He would btfo Larry Bird 1 on 1 that dude was slow as fuck, they were all slow as fuck back then actually. Today's NBA has much more advanced athletes but it it not nearly as brutal as back in the day
This pretty much desu

Bird >>>>>>>>

flopping has been going strong since the 80s, McHale/Rambis/Rodman started it before the Euros were even a factor.

and I forgot the fucking king of floppers, Laimbeer

>idiots thinking Lebron actually cared what Draymond said

He was trying to draw Draymond into getting suspended because he knew it was their only chance to win at Oracle and he succeeded. People insult him all the time, it's nothing new.

You have to take into account that he grew up in this era, is used to playing in this era. It's easy to look at someone and say "he couldn't play back then in my era." If anybody in the NBA could play in any era in the leagues history, it's LeBron. Now, if LeBron was born in 1962, grew up knowing and playing and being comfortable and used to not only 70's/80's basketball, but simply living in Ohio in the 70's and 80's he would easily be able to play, and we would have compared Jordan to Lebron. To say otherwise is simply idiotic.

He finished a layup with 6'6 220 derozan climbing on his back. There are countless and one videos where he literally gets wrapped up. Fuck Bill Laimbeer and that manlet Thomas. Lebron is a more athletic and skilled Johnson lol. Flat footed bird would not be able to check this guy either. Next.

yeah sure thing buddy.

Except Magic Johnson and a few others have already stated that he'd be a star in the 80s.

Top fucking kek LeBron would tear them a new asshole if he were to play in the 80s.

Dude is bigger + faster than anyone from that era.

lmao who fucking cares? what does it change?

Lebron would finish his career ringless and forgotten. He's lucky he gets to play in this era.