BRIT CHAVS

BRIT CHAVS
Part II

why all british girls have "folder ass" ? it's disgusting, in my country women are much more attractive

>all british girls

check again, you silly foreign cunt, you may have missed one or two.

You cheeky lil tea sipping cunt, why don't you go surrender your spoons and forks at the amnesty program or some shit, allahu akbar

FUCK. Moar of left especially in those boots

that's sansa stark

queen in da norf

I fucking live in Manchester M13, and see all this whores everyday, they have all folder ass. Flat asses are disgusting.

kek chav in da norf , ruler of the street corner kingdom, queen of da local offie

>M13

Longsight disgusting paki shitskin detected. Kill yourself Mohammed

>first of her name

wtf is folder ass?

I can only assume it's some sort of nigger or paki phrase seeing as the cunt who coined it can't type English and says he's from M13 where only nightskins hail from

Lol, not a paki or sandnigga, but I reckon there are many in my area. Im from other european country

back to chavs landing with you , peasant

>no spoons and no forks
>no tea and no sausages

have a fucking word with yourself if you think any englishman would allow this to happen.

Also, from the westcountry - no ragheads round here, practically no niggers or pakis either. westcountry = bestcountry

btw this is now sansa stark thread pls

flat ass, not prominent.

>all the inbred cunts

quints witnessed

well, I'm from way down south on the english riviera - where the majority of birds are chubby, funny, and filthy as fuck.
Stay where you are though, cornwall has minimal shitskins, and that's the way we like it.

oh okay. well these skanks look kinda malnourished so that might explain it

What the fuck is going on with this no arsed whores fucking eyebrows?

she could butter my biscuit

That's cos you all lose your virginity to your sisters, or dads

i could eat her lemon cakes

quints don't lie

Westcountry = Bestcountry

more!

Moar and sauce!

Snappy comeback there, Achmed.

No, we all lose our virginity to some local slag who usually doesn't even charge - buy some cider, go to the local park, wait your turn.

Face it, the rest of the country might be going to shit, but life down here is like living in Tolkien's fucking shire, and you cunts are all green as fuck cos you live in smoke-stacks full of sand-niggers.

I repeat - westcountry is bestcountry.
quints don't lie, cocksuckers.

id tickle her pickle

Quints!!!

FUCK ME.
Please tell me theres more user..

continue pls blondes in wetlook are goddess tier

Kind of a chav

Yes, whilst the rest of us enjoy our actual wages working in handsomely paid jobs, while you wait for the summer to pick fruit or suck off tourists, keep killing yourself it's best Jethro

Wow shes cute, moar

Aye theres more

For the love of all that is holy, dump the lot oh great user. She is fucking fine.
Do you have a name? fb?
If not fb a name for my folder.

I would love to rape and humiliate her.

how much you get paid montly?

wud giv whitney a gud shag

nice

Why is this horror in this thread?

£650 a day IT consultant

kek you do realise a lot of the country residents are wealthy white people working from home, right?

>chav

Here ya go

i dont think an actor playing a chav counts

keep dreaming....

Sounds familiar, I just dont have to listen to the inbred with their retarded accents when I leave my house

depends where you live tbh

noice

Living near her is pretty sweet man

Not really, I've had better paid gigs than this one

Tapped that

She is fucking perfect... the things Id do to her

I'm a graphic designer who spends his working day sat in front of the same PC I'm sat in front of now, wearing a fucking dressing gown and either drinking or smoking all day long as I earn my living, you fucking moron.
My neighbour works as a cafe manager, and earns around £18k pa, and my buddy works as a roofer and makes more than either me or the cafe manager.
westcountry is full of rich people, needing rich people shit - which we charge them handsomely for. Also, tourist area with lots of universities and colleges - which means 2 different influxes of fresh, young pussy twice a year...
Shit nigger, this place is even better than I realised! Thanks for making me appreciate my home even more, you gigantic faggot.

just for reference

here is a prim and proper american girl

Jesus, sounds like you need to get out more, you've become bitter, disillusioned and whore yourself out to rich people by your own volition. Appreciate your home? Five Vicodin away from a suicide more like.

If you'd met her you'd know it's more of a question of what she'd do to you

Is she that "bad"? I wish to fuck I knew her.

Ah thank you, i had no idea they look like that.

A lass like this is pretty fuckin bad

Literally no idea where you get that from, asshole - I don't like my clients all the time, but they pay me well and I'm professional so I don't have to.

I get out plenty, because it's just so fucking beautiful where I live... Did I mention that? On top of everything else, we have miles and miles of natural coastline and sunny picnic spots. Must be why it's wall-to-wall with legal teen cunt wearing bikinis every summer...

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

I need names.

Keep dumping please user

Classic denial, obvious from how long it took you to get over the shock of being called out so accurately. Which is why it took as long as it did to write some shot about the pussy you masturbate to every summer but can't get any of because you don't quite look right with that overused DNA.

There's good news and bad news about her

Start with the good news user, saging all

So fake, so sluttly. Would fuck with the power of 1000 suns.

Her mum got fucked by a tiger?

weak comeback, nigger - who mentioned anything about wanking to them? I live here, have my own place, and have a steady supply of booze, weed and mdma...
again, I love this place - westcountry is bestcountry.
stay mad though, smog-breathing cum-junkie.

more of right and her feet pls

The good news is there alot of pics, and I mean alot

Can you dump them somewhere? I dont want to miss a single one,

Whats the bad news?

Basically what your describing is a stay at home inbred with a house full of mind and reality altering drugs that's fascinated by young girls in swimwear, you should be on a register. 10-1 on that you've killed yourself or one of your other equally un achieving neighbours before the decades out

what the fuck is that?