If Japan is the Britain of East Asia, what is the Ireland of Japan?

If Japan is the Britain of East Asia, what is the Ireland of Japan?

My first thought would be Korea, but Korea isn't an island and its northerners are being oppressed by some third-party totalitarian dictatorship instead of just being poor stupid people still under Japan's thumb.

who cares

FALKLANDS

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Taiwan

hokkaido maybe.

dumb pirate

CANT EVEN CONTROL THE POTATO NIGGERS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Korea? They historically ruled them and Korea is buttblasted toward them despite copying their economic model, industry, and sushi.

okinawa

Japan is Japan you shart whale.
Also please do not include Korea in the same paragraph where the word "Japan" is.

But both Japan and Britain are island countries, big culture exporters, traditionally rather conservative but with a larger than typical communist sect, big on seafood, and largely isolationist with respect to the continent. England also has the Church of England, and national churches are the closest you can get to based Shinto in a continent ravaged by monotheism.

Yeah, I'd like to see how well you'd do with the Germans knocking at your front door. Have you monkies ever won a war?

We won every single war we got into, can you say the same ahmed?

Japan is like twice the size of Britain. Japanese isnt the lingua franca. Japanese ideals aren't at the core of every nation on earth. Japan didn't conquer the globe and make it submit to japanese rule. Japan is comparable to germany. An autistic nation that dreams of becoming an empire and will destroy itself in the process of doing so

Korea is probably the closest you'll get to an Ireland analogy desu.

>England
>isolationist in any sense of the word

We've never been invaded, can you say the same, monkey boy?

>what are romans
>what are vikings
>what are normans

>What is the difference between the UK and England
Ever since we formed the union we have not been invaded.

hmm...

korea obviously.

Also the Dutch (sort of).

>moving the goalposts

see
also
>what are anglo-saxons

Under that logic, Brazil has never been invaded since it became a republic

literally korea

>7-1

>This pathetic attempt to try and smear the greatest race on earth
kek, you are all lower than us. You're scum. None of you have never participated in a war let alone win one.

embarrassing

I dont think you could have said something more worth of your inferior genes as that stupid statement of yours

I'm a descendant of your "race" you fucking bellend, you're just a retarded nationalist who's never opened a history book.

oh dear

You people are over analyzing this analogy

You're no descendant of mine, bog nigger.

>roleplaying a race

Mate please, this is embarrassing.

I'm only fucking about. You can trigger so many poofs by acting like a yank

>Change nation's name.
>We never lost a war guys! And now we can claim the legacy we had before without the negatives!

>the master race is spending his precious time on hawaiian pizza making forums

>I was only pretending to be retarded
Hmm
don't believe you

don't care

kek Argentina btfo

Hokkaido for sure, Ainu people somewhat integrated into Japanese culture yet culturally probably closer to certain Siberian peoples. Not a perfect analogy because as far as I'm aware there isn't a fierce independence movement among the Ainu

>shart whale

Howling

This

>the greatest race on earth
Rorke

Okinawa=North Ireland
Taiwan=Ireland