Ask a man facing a minimum of 10 days in jail anything?

Ask a man facing a minimum of 10 days in jail anything?

Ever been to jail before?

>10 days

You gonna be doin some hard time son.

what did you do OP?

No, been to Juvenile detention when i was 16. and 3 days in a correctional hotel. but not jail.

>10 days

that what you get for walking on the grass illegally faggot.

Whats worse is it's going to suspend my lenience longer prob maybe up to a year.

second DUI

What's the max time you're facing

What ever I've never hurt no one.

Didn't tell me realistically min is 6 days but a cooperated ever step police told me ten. max is prob a lot.

you gonna get raped by niggers

Fuck off. They should hang you.

Will you think of me while you masturbate ?

I know right. jail is not even half of the problem fine debit and no license.

You sexy maybe?

If after your time you had the chance to nail a willing 13 year old, would you?

That's not me i'm not Dan Schnider.

I am

You're pretty well fucked.

That's going to cost a lot of money and time and general hardship and for what? So you could get your car home and save a few bucks?

That worked out...

I hate that shit so much. So much bullshit happens because people make stupid decisions like that. No one is a better driver with a drink in them. You're simply rolling the dice and eventually your number comes up, some people are just luckier than others.

Anyway, lecture over... At least you didn't do this:

>work for huge company, defense contracts, etc.
>have offices/plants/labs all over US
>one lab is 2k miles away and has ONE employee who does a very specific job
>he sucks
>everyone wants to help him but he's basically useless and won't be helped, no one knows what to do with him
>decide fuck it, we'll retrain him
>dude goes awol for a week, no word on what happened to him, no calls, no timecards, no communication
>well shit, he must be in the hospital or something, coordinate another person to take over for him until he reappears or makes contact
>receive alert from gov't rep that he's been arrested
>charges: DUI.... Attempting to bribe a gov't official
>wut
>He got a DUI, offered 1500 to the cop to let him walk, cop asked if he was trying to bribe him, so he said, make it 3000
>that's a FELONY
>best case he makes the case that he was too drunk and made a decision he wouldn't normally make and they drop it, worst case he gets sentenced to 10 years
>i got a lot of pleasure calling our employee who was covering him and telling them that their stay has been extended indefinitely pending the hiring and training of a new emp, guy was kinda a prick anyway

So at least you didn't do that.

But let's say she had no feet. Would you then?

should be 10 years

u prepared ur anus?

Shit I'm ready to cum on people regardless. right now man it's hard just to think about it

didn't think about it as some one else is having it worse right now thanks

that extra fare for uber doesnt sound so bad now does it?

scum of the earth.

Man I'm digging hard at myself right now too.

jail's easy m8, just got out after 18 months a fortnight ago.
probably spent 1/4 of my life inside in total so you get an idea of how easy it is

What about after? like a career and a life and all these good things I've spent 1/4 of my life dreaming of.

10 days aint nothing,i could do that on my head.

I feel like I'm doomed in my own head like it's all over for me, this is it, I'm done.

And how may I inquire about this opening? That is assuming its still active. I don't drink and i love working alone. Still have social skills to work with others though.

I'd think it would depend on where you are as to how bad the jail is
I lived in a really shitty area before where I am now and the jail was full of gangsters and murderers
Now where I live I'd guess it's mostly just low level criminals and drug users
So hopefully you don't live in a shit hole?
How big are you?

if you want one of those security clearance careers it's tough shit mate.
actually it depends on the offence and they might not care about drink driving but tbh idc as i'm a career criminal lol

>in my defence i was very, very drunk
top lel

kek, my sister only got 3 days for that. Ever heard of a lawyer?

What state are you in? The jail for DUI shit is with all the non-violent people and pretty easy time.

Deserve more tbqhwyygf

She got less because she's a woman.

I wish you would have died Ina car crash drunk faggot

Nah. They say 30 days where she got her sentence, but what they don't say is that you can serve time out of jail (house arrest) and other shit to substitute the time.

She had a 4 day minimum but at sentencing they counted her night of the DUI as one of the nights in jail, so she just spent a long weekend in and that was it.