Just ordered this strange little digital Japanese fingerbox off of Amazon. Any other fingerboxers on Sup Forums anymore?

Just ordered this strange little digital Japanese fingerbox off of Amazon. Any other fingerboxers on Sup Forums anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/fingerboxes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've got a great starter kit already and a vintage one that my grandfather made during the war.

This is the one my Poppy made in Korea.

You can tell from the size of the Index Input the man was huge and had big hands. Man i miss him...

Saw a great set on Amazon too but its just too damned expensive.

I kind of want it.

I've never heard of it. What's a finger box?

you are clearly new here

newfag spotted

trolled lolol

Fingerboxes are a me'em designed to troll newfriends. They are not real.

Still got my old fingerbox some where, shit was cash.

Anyone have picture of the TX39? I want to get it but i want to hear an opinion from you guys

>I only pretended to be retarded and new

I've been here since 2009 and i still don't understand the fingerbox meme

A finger box all though it may seem to be a relatively simple device, it is not on the contrary of being simple a finger box is more than a box with a hole in it, it is a massively complex device containing more than a thousand separate components per box, usually with nine boxes per set that makes over nine thousand separate components, but the device will work limitedly with just one box.

Finger boxing is also known as fingering and boxing and is a massive fad among teens aged 13-18, the device in a simpler form were first invented by William John Stevards over 100 years ago in Australia.

A Finger box basically simulates a feeling, originally this was accomplished with mechanical devices in the box with some extremely cruel pranksters putting item such as glass and nails in witch would often decapitate the finger, this led to a act of parliament in 1919 by the UK banning the devices, which was quickly followed by the rest of the world.

Although still banned the “underground market” off finger boxes saw a boom in sales during the 1980’s and was redeveloped into its current electrical module in the mid 1990’s buy an unnamed Chinese worker.
The device works on the same principals as electrical prosthetic limbs, an electrical impulse is shot up the nervous system that will make the hand think that it is feeling something; anything can be simulated such as stroking a cat or shaking a hand.

The finger box costs around 50 per box and are usually sold out within minutes they have reportedly have gone for over 200 per box on ebay.

Hope this helps, user.

I can't even find a picture but I hear it's the fucking bomb. second the motion, need some sauce too

>decapitate the finger
wat

They are very real, can't you tell by all the images of them?

My Ex gave me this one but it's pretty worn out so I'm in the market for a new one, any suggestions?

>2016
>not having a finger box
lmeo faggot

Stay away from those Japanese finger boxes. Shit will fuck you up!

knowyourmeme.com/memes/fingerboxes
You're welcome

That is 1 Nice fingerbox

Planning on 3D printing a finger box soon

Appreciate that user.
Fuck this troll thread.

If youre interested in wooden fingerboxes I'd recommend a you choose one made of oak. Sure, it may be considered standard or boring but I've still got the one I bought fifteen years ago in perfect condition. Theo never wear out, no matter how much you use them.

Trust me, you won't regret it.

Got this nice one from a yard sale. Electric and multiple settings. Can't wait to use it!