I just found this on my girlfriend's phone, but she never sent it to me...

I just found this on my girlfriend's phone, but she never sent it to me. I know for a fact that it wasn't on her phone Wednesday and she went out with her girlfriends last night for "girls night out". She claims that they all shared a cab home last night and that she woke up on her couch this morning wearing the same cloths she wore on last night.

What do?

The fact you are sneaking around on her phone means there is no relationship anyway.

end it - or let her end it, you untrusting asshole.

She was going to send it to you when she woke up, you idiot. Don't ruin a good thing.

lol, you actually trust women?

Women are like dogs, idiot. You have to train them.

>posts nude pic of his gf to thousands of strangers
>says he can't trust her

hmm

Have a lot of gfs do ya?

>I just found this on my girlfriend's phone

When are you collecting your "Boyfriend of the Year" award?

Wasted

daymn

Milk her

faggot, what a waste

Oh man, you just never know when greatness strikes...

She's sending nudes to a guy, if it doesn't pan out she'll stay with you. Women think like this homie fuck her off while you still got dignity

this user gets it

its lit

he clearly needed to snoop, look what happened kiddo. Still, retard posted his gfs nudes

someone took this photo of her. find that person

Go away fucking female!

Can we get more of her ?

======================================================BULLSHIT DETECTED==============================================

I'm on the case.

She probably sent it via snapchat or another chat app.

Dude if you're from Atlanta I'm sure I fucked your girl last night

kill yourself facebook faggot

Cause he was clearly wrong to be suspicious.

fucking wasted you asswipe

so edgy omg

My gf can snoop through my phone all she wants i ain't got nothing to hide, even if i am talking to other girls what's she going to do? Dump me, kek.
I had one who didn't want me to use her phone, I made up some bullshit about needing to go see my mum haven't seen her since.
Tl;dr don't get cucked, cuck sluts.

Did you kiss her? Cumbreath?

KEK

>all these betas upset at op spying on his obviously cheating gf

I am.....

Secretly record her doing some nasty shit and then post it on Sup Forums

>implying gets are ever worthy.

> greentext

>exif

Hahaha I did fuck your girl then! Pic wasn't to me though

And those bitches didn't trust you.

The whole thing is, to have a successful relationship, you need to trust the other person. If one of you doesn't trust the other (going through the others phone is a big clue they don't trust you) then not much of a relationship.

I'm not saying there's necessarily anything wrong going through your SO's phone. It just shows the relationship won't last too long regardless of what you find or not.

She didnt take that pic herself tho..and i doubt shes testing him?

Gr8 b8 m8 i r8 88/8

view exif data for coordinates where picture was taken. drive to coordinates?

There's no GPS in the exif data

I honestly don't know if they snoop, probably do. If my bitch wants to play "games" or whatever on my phone I'll just give her it. My current gf is total fucking beta, I regularly go out without her for the whole weekend and ignore her calls, I don't want the guilt trip at the time, should probably just leave her but then ill have to pay more rent.

Confront her about it. Seriously, if she is being deceitful at least you told the truth (that you snooped) and won't end the relationship feeling like a pussy. My ex gf used to get weird whenever I would ask to use her phone so one day I snooped. Found out she was cheating, confronted her and ended that shit that day. It hurt, and it sucked, and my heart still aches sometimes, but nobody's going to take advantage of my trust.

Plus, you can't rightfully expect her to be honest with you if you're snooping around and not telling her about it.