Theoretically, how bad would shooting oneself in the head to commit suicide hurt? And what is the best route...

Theoretically, how bad would shooting oneself in the head to commit suicide hurt? And what is the best route? Through the ear? Or temple?

Do it correctly and it should be like flipping a lightswitch. Poof. No more user.

Shoot yourself in the temple and you'll be blind and in a lot of pain, but maybe not even dead.

Instead, call someone. You don't deserve to die.

in mouth pointed up andback is best.

dont use a handgun, a shotgun is much better.

It will be extremly painful as your brain with stretch the seconds happening in real life into days of painful torture in your head.
Also gun suicides often fail.

in your mouth pointing up.dont miss :D

It probably hurts a shit ton, but you are too disabled to reacted to the pain. Your last seconds are immobile silent pain. Justhe my guess.

It'd probably feel bad, but if you actually die, you wouldn't have enough time to feel enough.

But I don't recommend it. If you don't die you'll be a parafag.

Behind the ear. A lady researched it and then did it on live tv.

Don't use gun user, some poor schmuck is gonna have to clean you up just overdose like a man

I high cal magnum in the mouth, pointing up is quick

>dont use a handgun, a shotgun is much better.
>in your mouth pointing up
all of these

Hehe, who's got the revised, Ice Age version?

Yeah but if you use a handgun and survive? I'm sure there have been cases like that.

At least your funeral will b closed casket

if i were to kill myself i'd use a much cleaner way, do you really wanna be found with an exploded head by your familia?

instead, hanging or some sort of drugs seem superior

also

dont kill yourself just take a vacation and calm down

what about exit bag?

Cut your fingernails OP!!!

>I want to kill myself but I'm too much of a pussy to endure half a second of pain

a single round from a handgun may not expand and may leave you alive and disabled.

a shotgun with a magnum load will obliterate your brain.

you could consider shooting yourself in the heart

much cleaner and probably very fast as well

Hit yourself in the head with a bullet really hard. It's like that, but worse.

>take a vacation
This. A hotel room full of Mexican hookers and a head full of cocaine will change what you want out of life.

dont kys

Aren't you afraid of dying? And anyway if you might as well blow all your money and take a personal trip or something before you go.

Please don't do this. Your brain will not immediately shut down obviously and you'll have to experience organ failures in your last moments.

don't kill yourself OP, talk to someone or call a suicide hotline.. If this wasn't Sup Forums I would give you my number and shit

there are too many humans on the planet.

OP go for it, you will not be missed.

i did the same last year

was depressed as fuck

went to dominican republic and smashed a lot of fine young honeys, raw no pulling out (since i was suicidal wtf do i care about aids)

didnt get any std or aid btw

but had a lot of fun and realized life is not too bad even if you are objectively a bald ugly loser with an average dick you can still have pleasures in life

If I had to an hero, I'd stab myself in the heart. Not easy, that's for sure, and I would need some big knife, but it would be beautiful.

good for you. the correct conclusion.

>Please don't do this. Your brain will not immediately shut down obviously and you'll have to experience organ failures in your last moments
dumbass

Depends on the path the bullet travels. The brain itself feels no pain, so assuming you destroyed enough of the brain stem to be killed instantly, the only pain you could possibly feel is the split instant between when the bullet broke the skin to the time when the expansion forces of the bullet (assuming you use hollow points) killed you.

if you don't destroy the brain stem, you could actually survive the attempt. it's happened. at best, you'd be partially conscious and aware, minus the parts of your awareness that just got taken out by the bullet, as you bled for a while and then died.

Expect by your mother, your father, 2 dudes on steam , that one store clerk who recognizes you, your work partnes etc

fastest most effective way is which?

>stab the heart
>cut the throat

theoretically?

How are you doing now?

Troll, that 1911 is fake. Plastic grips, undersized, no markings on the slide. gg op

>If this wasn't Sup Forums I would give you my number and shit

not uncommon to survive that.

Hahahaha
You will miss your heart and you try the throat you will fuck up midslash

To the back of the head with wadcutter rounds
wanna get that cerebellum, you can live if you remove some of the other shit like the frontal lobe
do it right and you won't have enough time to register the pain

Both can take up to a minute if done correctly, but no more.

neither. both are frequently survived, both hurt a lot. the only way you'd die from either is if you bled out, or (in the heart example) stabbed yourself repeatedly.

this is bs

I heard shooting in the balls is instant kill.

i'm pretty good overall other than my new job is a nightmare

quit my comfy job for my first leadership job just for the money and the status and it's a fucking nightmare smh

but overall pretty good, planning a vacation to thailand this summer gonna smash a lot of whores raw no pulling out

srsly do not care about the risk of std i think it's a limited risk worth taking if the bitches are very young (but not underage) there is less chance anyway

i've given up on trying to find love and just try to get pleasure from travel and material wealth

when i went off steroids for 2 months i was depressed as hell again but thats a direct result from hormonal imbalances

>theoretically
Theoretically you should nut up and stop taking shit other people have dealt with well before you.
Also clean and cut your fingernails, ffs.

There's a Damien Hirst artwork that says the only guaranteed way to kill yourself cleanly with a handgun is to place the muzzle on the top of your head and shoot vertically downwards.

Good to hear you're doing better.

How much does a vacation cost you?

Doesn't mater your adrenalin will kick in and you will feel euphoria 10x grater than heroin.

what about cutting the femoral arteries of both legs at the same time with two large extremely sharp blades?

theoretically, how fast do you die?

i'm kinda trolling and not planning this but i find these obscure facts kinda interesting

No it is not.
Also your phone has a feature that releases deadly painless gasses that will kill you if you call a certain number. This number is the infamous suicide hotline.

temple, aimed 30 degrees back. 10~20 degrees down. you what to go true the brain stem and take as much brain white it as possible.

It'd hurt like a mother, but you'd lose consciousness within 30 seconds, dead shortly after.

i think if you are in the US like a lot of you, flying to dominican is not that far?

but from europe it's i guess around 1000 euro for the flight

then 50 usd per night for the hotel

20-25 usd per prostitute

food is not very expensive

The gun should be placed in front of and as close to the ear as possible. Any other way and you might miss the brain.

Good luck.

This made me kek and I have no idea why. Guess I want to smoke a turtle too?

No one has an exact answer for this. But if you do it right shouldnt hurt. To quick for your body to react

I have seen two gun sucides. The Bjork stalker and Bud Dwyer, both looked painful.

Brb emptying my savings account.

For $20 a pop, do you get to take pictures or anything?

as a young adult from 20-24 i was often depressed, even tho i had a gf which at the time seemed like she loved me (but realistically she was just a scam) i often considered death to be the best option to escape a miserable life of struggle

i hated my job tremendously with no outlooks for improvement

after i started using gear these thoughts somehow disappeared

continued this for nearly 3 years and never had such thoughts again, also life improved along the way

but once i got off gear i felt like the only solution is death

so i got back on and those thoughts disappeared again

i think thats kinda interesting

Behind the ear. He has to aim behind the ear to get the medulla.

i took pictures with them at the beach

it's the true girl friend experience, you meet them at the beach, go swimming, take them to hotel, smash and chat for a while, smash again if you choose to, clean up and say good bye or go out to eat whatever you really want to do

it was a glorious time

Probably hormonal imbalances? I'm guessing the testosterone boost and lowering or cortisol got rid of those feelings. I suggest you work on natural ways of increasing testosterone, like improving diet and posture

Shoot other people instead then point the gin at the cops when thy arrive, getting hem to shoot you.
Might as well go out with style.

I have legitimately had a nightmare that was exactly this. Really helped stave off the suicide idealization for a good long while.

Thusly

Good luck fucker.

considering my natural hormones were probably shit before ever touching gear i can safely assume they are fucked up beyong repair after 3 plus years nearly non stop on test

when i recently tried to get off i was so fucking miserable; not completelu consiously aware of this but my buddies were getting worried about my attitude legitimately worrying about seeming suicidal

so i said fuck this bs i'm going back on

smh

feel strong as a bear right now tho

I want this

Why is this thread only about pain? Pain is tempory death is permanent.
I've only ever broke fingers and toes, no real bones and yes it hurts but you soon get over it.
The worst pain I've felt is dislocating my collar bone. That hurt.
You always recover though, death is permanent, I've toyed with this idea a
lot.
Life can also be painful.
Just man up and get on with life or man up and take the pain.

thailand is quite similar from what i'm told

it's truly the best thing i ever experienced

RAW NO PULLING OUT with very young fine bitches and spending good times with them

amazing, also had a threesome with 2 where i was doggy stiling one and the other one was stradled over her with her tits smothering my face then behind me slapping and squeezing my butt cheeks as i pounded away at the other one

it was a blast

would do again

Because you've done it before?

Dear OP:
Before you kill yourself, enjoy the rest of your life, travel, party, do crazy shit, whatever, just live. If you still want to die after that, kill yourself. I mean, you could have some great time or just die, and always have the option of bailing out by just killing yourself, so why not give life one more chance?

this is when i discovered what a rush it is to get your ass cheecks slapped while you are smashing a chic

no homo

but that shit sends you over the edge

this is why i'm smashing prostitutes raw and doing steroids

if i die at least i'll die looking jacked and fucking bitches

this way life is less miserable and also shorter

This is impossible. Your brain will cease any and all function in less than a second. Making it physically and theoretically impossible for it to stretch time or complete any function that its capable of.

Read "Bullet in the Brain" by Tobias Wolff. Only a few pages and if that doesn't change your life, you probably should go through with it.

I just checked, a flight to the Dominican Republic is as much as a ps4 here.

Until you get an STD or impregnate a financially unstable whorebag because the new generation is the least motivated and biggest sluts yet.

>implying a dominican prostitute will make me pay child support when i live on the other side of the world

lol

Fastest would probably be the aorta. You get the pumping action from the heart to help you run dry.

That being said, exsanguination is apparently OK, but being fucking STABBED IN THE CHEST is significantly less okay. Slashed throat is going to be painful and pretty slow too.

If you're actually considering either, get fucking help.

Do smack you say?

Not true Paramedic here have ran several self head shootings that lived for hours. Last one even though non-responsive verbally fought the IV so he was sensing on some level. I'd say the heart but too many people don't actually know where their heart is the last guy I had shoot himself in the chest was an elder shot himself twice and we still got him back he died like a day later of a heart attack.

For the balls, probably. For the rest, I doubt it.

Better than being dead. Big picture.

i mean steroids, testosterone in particular

Good bait

>implying a Dominican prostitute hasn't been fucked by thousands of STD and AIDS ridden spics and niggers

You should build some sort of jig so that you can shoot yourself through your eye along a trajectory that intersects the approximate centre of your brain with accuracy.

AmbulanceFag here!

The bullet and your neuro response will be traveling and similar speeds. Your brain will not be present to interpret what your nerves send back so you essentially won't even know that you pulled the trigger.

As for shot placement, temple is a little far forward. Above the ear or there abouts is a safer bet. That said, I've seen both do the job.

>bringing suiciders back
Things that don't matter and waste money for $500, Alex.

exactly

Very true + most STD are extremely treatable with minimum life impairment even HIV

Shut up EMT the Medic is here

so fucking what