Non shit tier feels please

Non shit tier feels please

Anyone want more of pon and zi? (the previous comics)

Whats this comic called again?

Called a dump, nigger. Did I make you cry?

Pon and zi

The fuck is wrong with you? You were alone. I joined you. I posted. You were no longer alone.

>Maybe there's a reason you were alone in the first place...

Bump + more cyanide

I can be surrounded by a billion people and still be alone

Do humans seem like ants to you? Like chimps or something, like they're so different from you in customs and behavior as to be a completely separate and undesirable species?

Fuckin weird comic but good feels

If you are asking if I have autism, no. Autistic people don't get depressed because they don't care about humanoid emotions or behavior.

I'm autistic and I'm depressed because of emotions dealing with other humans.

uh.. not uh.. not at all what the question was about. have you ever thought that you assume and interpret things to such a large degree that maybe you distort your own perceptions of reality / other people?

Hey man, it's Sup Forums. Do you come on here and expect people to act like reasonable normal human beings?

Accept it.
Just let sink all you could love because it's all a demented gag.
This is the funny side of the situation : Nobody will love me, nobody will love you, nobody will love him etc.
We're all a part of a big joke, and that's kinda funny when you're above all this shit.

Well you started a feels thread, I'm just trying to be helpful.

I mean there are people who really are different and better, and there are people who just want to whine and feel sorry for themselves and blame their own ineptitude on other people being "inferior." The latter don't want to change or seek solutions.

Intentional?