I want to have 50+ children, how should I go about this bros?

I want to have 50+ children, how should I go about this bros?

Become a Mormon

Paint yourself black and move in the hood

Donate to sperm banks

Cum in vaginas

This

Pick up bitches
Tell them you wore a condom
Cum inside
Dissapear

Never giving them your real name or contacts of course

kek'd

@684318912
Just fuck a lot of girls xD

Lots of sex. I've only had sex 10 times and I have 4 kids now so 50 shouldn't be that hard

Intercourse with women

Just go out a fuck as many black woman and mexican woman as you can they normally pop out about 4 kids a pregnancy

I don't race mix, I'm white

do you even condom, bro?

No man I did 3 times and it didn't feel as good

Hahaha what? You got bad luck m8

Oh yeah, well, I've only had sex twice and have 7 kids. None of them are twins either. The doctor called the extra 2 miracle babies. Also they are black and I and my wife are white. I'm not racist tho so it's ok. Hell, even my best friend is black.

Is it really that easy to get women pregnant? We're they all from the same girl?

Its easy to get a girl pregnant and no they all have different mothers, I've had sex with 9 different women

we;l...agreed lol. But on the flipside, I had sex with my ex >1000 times I guess (was with her for 7 years), and several one night stands, and I've got zero drains on my resources because I chose to wear a condom. Maybe use from now?

I'm not gonna have sex again until I want another kid

LMAO WHY???

LOL you had sex without a condom 7 times and ended up with 4 kids. If that doesn't make other Sup Forumsros use protection I don't know what will.

Because basically the whole point of sex is to have kids......... if you don't want kids don't have sex its simple as that