What did Hank mean on last season of Breaking Bad when he said "my name is Isaac Schrader"?

What did Hank mean on last season of Breaking Bad when he said "my name is Isaac Schrader"?
Was Isaac his childhood nickname oslt. or what did Hank mean with this revelation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I4eXWtLZey0
youtu.be/WzhW20hLp6M?t=65
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

maybe somebody can throw light on the matter?

bumping

Hank is short for Isaac, the same way Bob is for Robert.

ASAC. It's his title.

He was saying Asac Schrader you dumb fucks.

HANK IS SHORT FOR HENRY WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

but thats make no sense. maybe there is some deeper explanation for this

Then why'd he call himself Isaac, you dumbass?

Does it make sense for Bob to be short for Robert then?

So what did he mean when he said his name is Asac?

not taking the bait.

Assistant Special Agent in Charge

Because Asac is a name? nice one retard

Subtitles explicitly say
"My name is ASAC Schrader"
ASAC was a position he was promoted to.
>TL;DR OP is a faggot

bump

Good quality b8.

However, it failed because Issac is short for Hank

No, it's the other way around.

y
l
i
s

o
n

s
p
e
e
d

again

nice bait faggot, i check'd from google and its says there is no name like that

niggers sucking gAY cokcs :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
sprlöds spärrs meccaniggers fucking faggots analwhores

How is it?
Hank has less letters than Issac you fool

pic related

Literally type in ASAC Schrader. It pops up the explanation you fuck

Why does he use it as his first name?

holocaust is a LIE
hitler dint nothjiong wrond :SSSSSSSSSSDDDDDDD
niggerniggerniggernigger
adfadfadfh

youtube.com/watch?v=I4eXWtLZey0

yeah, like some minute ago edited picture can proof anything.

i'm sure what i heard. Hank clearly sais "Isaac" not ASAC.

Robert Rob Bob...you bag

See!? He clearly says Isaac

It was the mineral obsessed alter-ego, which took over him when he was injured. He developed the persona to cope with the stressful situation he was living with. Isaac is also probably a reference to the famous physicist "Isaac Newton", similarily as Walt's Heisenberg-alias is a direct reference to Werner Heisenberg.

Fucking b8

pretty weak b8 at this point man. 1/10.

So far this makes the most sense.

Ylis on speed again :DD

post many apustus

I think he said "I sack Schrader", meaning by he wanted to be buried to his own made sack

No its not. He's been called Asac and Hank. Hank is a nickname often times used by his family and friends and Asac is his official name often seen being said at work.

so Gob and Dob are short for Robert too?

People thinking Isaac or Asaac wasnt his name need to listen to the theme song

youtu.be/WzhW20hLp6M?t=65

I linked it to him and Walter disagrees with him when he says that his name is Isaac bit because he thinks his name is hank and doesnt know it was a code name that the CSI gave him when he joined.

Nothing on Isaac at IMDB.

What about Dick short for Richard? Does it really make any more sense? Is it really that weird for Hank to be short for Isaac?

He doesn't its just his title. Same as Officer or President

GUYS WHERE IS THE TÄÄ :D -BUTTON!?

I CANT SEEM TO FIND IT!

>doesn't question what's written on a site just because it's generally considered reputable

what? George Bush was called George Bush before and after being President, he wasnt called Isaac,

Jesh you guys are fucked.

Literally just one Google and I find the answer.

Henry R. "Hank" Schrader was the husband of Marie Schrader (the sister of Skyler White) and Assistant Special Agent in Charge (ASAC) of the Albuquerque office of the Drug Enforcement Administration.

Where did i say that it's a name? I just corrected OP.

kek

What the fuck are you talking about. People who hold power like that introduce themselves as such. Like a cop would introduce himself as officer user. Same with Hank. Asac Schrader. Thats his title

But WHY does he say thats his birth name? That's what we are trying to find out, who is Isaac and why is he calling himself that?

I giggled.

"Hi my name is Isaac George Bush, nice to meet you" - Sentences never said by George Bush

I can't even tell who is baiting who now

I've watched the entire series over twice and I've NEVER heard him called Henry. I have, however, heard him called Isaac on several episodes. Checkmate, fag.

Richard Rick Dick.

I don't know man. Shit. Maybe it has to do with some Bible shit you know?

i laffd

Isaac Sac Hank.

Yes, if you can convince enough people to agree on it.

exactly! Isaac was clearly a nickname, possibly dating back to his youth. We need to find out what it means.

Henry R. "Hank" Schrader was the husband of Marie Schrader (the sister of Skyler White) and Assistant Special Agent in Charge (ASAC) of the Albuquerque office of the Drug Enforcement Administration.

I didn't say shit about hank.

See

Who the fuck ever said it was a birth name.. jesus on the x files was his name Special Agent Mulder? Nope, but often times that was the intro, troll better.

This raises another strange point in the Breaking Bad universe, it's commonly known that Marie and Skyler are sisters, however neither share a common surname and on two separate episodes we see that they both have different parents.

Anyone else notice this? I caught it back when it was being aired but forgot about it afterwards.

I think he said "I shag Schrader".

My theory is he wanted to jack off before his death.

le bump

>being this retarded

Wtf is wrong with Sup Forums now?

He says ASAC not Isaac you mong.
(Assistant Special Agent in Charge his DEA title)

nice try