This thread has two main topics

This thread has two main topics.

1. Since Milo Yiannopoulos is gay i set forward a motion to Declare him the new "queen" of Sup Forums.

2. General feminism hate thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/national-security/2015/11/16/im-a-gay-man-and-mass-muslim-immigration-terrifies-me/
gactupdate.wordpress.com/notes/suicide/
ucsf.edu/news/2002/08/4835/suicide-attempt-rate-high-among-urban-gay-men-ucsf-study-finds
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kek. That's right, bow down to that effate, Uxbridge, upper-middle class, limp-wristed, wet-lipped, pseudo-intellectual, neurotic, celeb-wannabe.

are you a feminist

Let's get this going. I really like these threads

STOP HATE SPEECH!

He's not gay he pretends to be gay in order to convert real gays to conservatives

No

No. I dislike Milo more, though.

is it his views or just him?

trigglypuff i choose you

Milo is based as fuck. Love that guy. I also love anger so let's do dis.

you're right, but that makes him the perfect counterpart to the feminists

this stupid nonsense is not a topic for intellectuals

Check 'em

i would turn gay for milo

I don't agree with his views entirely but, obviously, disagreeing with someone's views isn't enough reason to hate them so, yeah, it's more to do with him. He's a pompous prick who has never had to work for anything, he's a professional antagoniser and hates his own sexuality because he wants to be accepted by the right wing. Total lack of courage or dignity.

No wonder people blow there fucking head off in this world of ours.

i like milo because how he manages to piss people off but as a bifag i wouldn't fuck him

Bump because fuck feminism

dubs further confirm these claims

It really doesn't. Because he presents himself as a serious political and social intellectual (which many think he is). So, whenever he engages feminist, he validates them; but because he isn't as intelligent as he thinks he ends up just antagonising and being mean to them for fun, which equals more sympathy for them. He perpetuates their myths more than anything.

P.S. I don't like the guy but don't get me wrong, I'm not saying he's dumb. He had a better education than me and is smarter than I'll ever be. He just isn't who he thinks he is.

bump again page 7

I think your right because on Joe rogan he even said that if "He had a choice, he would not be gay"
Which then Joe began to call him a self loathing homosexual.

Same. I have 0% interest in men, but Milo is my Waifu

Bump

Milo is no queen, he's the GodFag. Queens are obnoxious, Milo is based as fuck.

>Uxbridge
do you mean Ox-Bridge, as in 'Oxford Cambridge'

fucking idiot.

good pint user

point*

this so much.

tumblr feminists piss me off but this dudes such a narcissistic self-righteous prick its drives me crazy

its good to hear someone else thinks so, i felt like i was taking crazy pills

Yeah, that's when I first became aware of Milo, and I live in the UK. He was never really given a platform here. I watch Rogan's podcast though and I just thought, who is this fucking guy? At one point I remember Milo telling Joe (on the subject of wanting to be straight), "You really should read this essay by..." and then Rogan cut in with "I don't need to read shit. I need you to explain to me what you mean". And Milo kind of trailed off because that's all he is: a well-read mouthpiece. He doesn't actually know how to state and substantiate an opinion without quoting or referring to something he read or heard someone else say.

Yes, thanks for correcting my typo with such tact and politeness. I appreciate it. You don't come across as being desperately lacking a comeback and overly sensitive at all.

Feminism is not the problem.

ANYONE who gives Men or Women a gender role is.

i see what your saying but after all he is a political pundit. That all those fuckers are good for if you ask me.

You're not alone, man. He is just as bad. Most of his fans claim to hate narcissism, self-righteousness and sensitivity but when someone who agrees with them displays all of these traits it is ignored. Total hypocrisy, regardless of your views.

Milo is a fucking cuck.

Cuck nowadays generally refers to white people who support shit like BLM and refugees, which are harming white people.

Milo supports agendas which harm gay people, making him just another kind of CUCK.

I really used to think it was no big deal that people wanted to become another gender or what ever. But now, I am feeling myself drawn to the side of it being a mental illness.

Precisely. It's like conservatism is his daddy and he's desperate for daddy to ruffle his hair and tell him he's been a good boy.

i actually agree with this.

Is is a mental illness, dumbass. Trans have a higher a suicide rate than normal genders.
No femnism is the problem. For many reasons and denying that would only further their agenda.

this dude got arrested because he got raped by a lawyer haha

talk about owned

There are some decent, intelligent pundits still. Like Cornel West on the left, or Thomas Sowell on the right, for example.

I never paid much attention to that shit, you know being straight and all. Why call me a dumb ass you fucking cunt can you speak to any one with out being a anti social neck beard fuck in your life.

your right

It is a mental illness. That doesn't necessarily mean it's "wrong". The treatment for legit body dysmorphia is sexual reassignment.

The problem with these tumblrina fags is they're all "transtrenders", they just think because they like sewing they're suddenly special trans snowflakes despite the fact they've never dressed as, acted like, or longed to be a woman. They keep it from being treated like the legit mental health issue it is because they're giant faggots.

Milo is a retarded self-hating conservative fag who denies evolution, loves religion, is anti-contraception, and plays the identity politics game while pretending to be anti-identity politics.

Also, he has a massive case of gayface, exacerbated by severe asymmetry.

he calls trump "daddy" ofc he's the fucking queen of Sup Forums

just playing devils advocate not necessarily saying i disagree with you but is it not possible that transgender people have a suicide rate because they are not generally accepted by society?

Just for messing up with one word? Well nice fucking stereotyping.

I almost forgot
>kek

Shit, that's a concise summation. Nicely put.

>treatment
>cutting into your body to make it look like something your are not
>not wrong

And this attitude is why trans cunts are even relevant in the modern world

>Milo denies evolution and loves religion
citation needed

FUCK THAT SODOMITE MILO

That is true but the other reason is due to their struggle with their "gender identity"

It's weird how the people who can't stop calling others cuck, spend their time calling Trump Daddy, alpha, God-Emperor, etc.

If that's not beta worship of an alpha, I don't know what is...

Trump supporter sexual anxiety is off-the-charts.

Milo does it for attention. Because it's his job to get attention.

Who is Milo
>Faggot
>Hypocrit
>Selfrighteous
>Loves Trump
>Christian
>Uses double standards
Most of this seems to be standard pleb Sup Forums material. He should be the queen of Sup Forums
The king however, should not use such silly things as religion, hypocrisy and selfrighteousness, since he isn't a faggot.

eye for an eye ya cunt

when has he denied evolution?

right but once again isnt it possible there is a struggle because were told since a young age that you are either one of two genders and just sort of funneled into it without being able to question? I would imagine suicide rates for gay people have gone down quite a bit in the past 20 years what with the gay acceptance movement.

like i said, playing devils advocate tho. Not sure which side i come down on. always interested in talking about it though

Damn.

I'm not the user you replied to but he is publicly a devout Roman Catholic. I don't think he's ever spoken about evolution. It would be logical to assume that he probably doesn't believe in it, given his strong religious beliefs but there's no way to know. So, in summary

>Definitely a devout Catholic
>Maybe doesn't believe in evolution

That's about as far as I would. go.

Cry moar tumblr faggot

double dubs have redeemed you tho user, i can't stay mad at chu

>gay suicides have dropped
>citation needed

you should check catholic church opinion about evolution more often.

The Real Men he-men are too busy scurrying to appease 'their' women to resist the Feminazis, so it fell upon a faggot.

>Tumblr faggot
Pay attention to the word "pleb". Just your standard, run of the mill, bullshit from daily visitors on Sup Forums, whether they be summerfags, idiots, jerkoffs, etc.
So why not have Milo as the queen, since he seems like Sup Forums pleb material?

Either way who gives a fuck. Your just gonna keep calling me faggot anyways. Or are you for once in your miserable life going to amount to something and perhaps... get creative?!

Well thanks man also fuck Epic Movie.

But also I just really don't want humanity to die to stupidity from are culture these days with the "triggers", "oppression/women card", etc.

maybe they kill themselves more often because everyone hates them, dumbass

God I love this guy.

And Catholic Church is cool with evolution, they just clip on "God did it". Milo does however like to troll atheists.

*our

That was predictable. I said 'maybe' and you imply that I'm wrong. Absolutely incredible.

See

i just find that kevin hart as an albino hilarious that movie was shit tho

And i feel you user, But the way its going for some country's like here in Canada were I live. Feminists fucking rule our PM is one for fucks sake.

You dont even deny being a tumblr faggot, classic case of fedorawearing white knight, autistic, fat, feminazi.

Have fun ruining the western world, cunt.

>creative
>attacks a brit faggot with fantastic hair out of jealousy

Nice projecting.

Pic related gave me a giggle, but looking at the nnnnyennnnnnennm woman's page, she wasn't joking

>Milo supports agendas which harm gay people

Like not wanting Muslims to take over?

breitbart.com/national-security/2015/11/16/im-a-gay-man-and-mass-muslim-immigration-terrifies-me/

>nnnnyennnnnnennm
I thought something similar when I read her name but that made me kek

There is no active funneling of people into genders. It's just a result of the fact that we try to educate people based on the assumption of them being in the statistical average of the population. So the rates of mental illness in the trans-gender population could possibly be explained by the discrepancy between the statistically average information in the conscious mind conflicting with irrational desires and intents of the subconscious.

No, more like being anti gay marriage but, whatever, nice diversion you blithering dunce.

>ignorance is not a problem
>fact denial is not a problem
>sexism is not a problem

You're so full of shit that some has leaked out.

No nigger, the issue is that Milo is overqualified for what he is doing.
When he cites a multi-page paper on his opinion, and the other public figures cut him off, there is nothing more to say.
It is like a layman demanding that a physics proffesor give him an explanatuon for his belief in string theory in a few sentences.
Milo, and his relationship with his sexuality, even at the most base level beyond stating it, required a huge amount more explanation than there was scope for in that interview, and that is what he says when referencing a piece like that.
Whereas other public figures would blunder on and make a fool of himself, he allows people who care to go and read it and come to a conclusion.
You and Rogan are similairly unintelligent in this regard.
Enjoy life without reading user, unfortunately most things worth understanding are not bite-sized.

like i said, i would imagine

did a little searching tho and this was the best i could find:
>gactupdate.wordpress.com/notes/suicide/
they mention a 3% rate of suicide among men in 2013, and then cite a 12% rate between 96 and 98
>ucsf.edu/news/2002/08/4835/suicide-attempt-rate-high-among-urban-gay-men-ucsf-study-finds
this gives a similar 12% statistic

this all despite a sharp increase in suicide rates among men in general. No its not the best, but it seems like a yearly survey of this sort of thing isnt really conducted, and its what i found with 5 minutes in google

>Fedorawearing
Nope
>White knight
Women can handle themselves. If they can't it's not my problem
>Autistic
Yeah, I got assburgers... so what?
>Fat
Tubby, and that's a personal problem
>Feminazi
They can go fuck themselves
>Tumblr
I don't go to tumblr. If I want to cringe, laugh, whatever I go here.
>Attacks a brit faggot with fantastic hair out of jealousy
Not really. I like some of his arguments, at other times I find him quite annoying and a waste to the argument. He speaks his mind, which I see as nice sometimes. And I also just added some things that I haven't thought about, that other people in this thread picked up on. See below
I can still listen to him, because he's interesting. But I got no reason to do anything else.

>You're so full of shit that some has leaked out.

Some of the worst metaphoric imagery I've ever read.

Jesus. The ego of this bitch must be crazy if she thinks she can just order the other bitch to delete the video. Guess I should check out this video.

People -are- one of two genders. They may think they are, or should be a member of the other gender but this has been well defined in the past as mental illness.

Surgical/hormonal impersonation of the opposite gender (which meant sex, before gender ideologues corrupted the word) is a harmful physical solution to a potentially acute mental dysfunction.

Society doesn't need to make people one gender or the other because they simply already are that gender, regardless of how social 'scientists' and 'progressive' ideologues try to ignore the empirically true human sexual dimorphism which reliably results in observably discrete human genders as a phenotype.

well, sir, you are the one putting together this sentences
>Definitely a devout Catholic
>Maybe doesn't believe in evolution
as if the second derives from the first. you are misleading and asking for an answer like this, just to rant later.
10. here you are, kid, for the bait.

Milo can make some well reasoned arguments against censorship and PC bullshit. the problem is he is paid to be a troll and extract money from disaffected rubes, and he does it well.

Fucking Christ. What a sensitive faggot. So, what is he overqualified for? To have a conversation? To give an opinion? Settle down with that shit, user. Even his fanboys in this thread don't believe that. They just like him because he's funny and says based things.

Milo Yiannopoulos only dislikes feminism because it is more feminine than he is effeminate. He is jealous.

I think the thread's over. We've all been blown away by your stellar logic.

No you're right. I suppose it's not really an active funneling process, like a gender sorting hat (Billy to house boy, Jennifer to house girl etc.), but like you said it certainly is a subconscious funneling.

I'm sexually a straight male who identifies as a male and I'm very happy with that, its who I am, but I couldn't deny that I was raised with certain familial and societal expectations; my mom signed me up for basketball and painted my room blue while she signed my sister up for ballet and painted her room pink without asking either of us which we would prefer. My sister, who btw is much smarter than I am, studied English and French, while my parents pressured me to study a hard science like engineering.

I understand this is all anecdotal, but you would be hard pressed to deny there are gender expectations place on kids at ages when they are incredibly impressionable and don't have strong senses of identity.

Bitches name is Shera Shaul, also Shera Es on facebook

He is overqualified to have conversations which flow like you seem to expect.
He makes "based" statements, but the reason they are so brilliant os because they are grounded in researched scattered across a plethora of papers from institutes around the world.
This is why Milo is over-qualified, because he is in the arena of the layman, arguing on twitter, and youtube, and the 9 news, and unfortunately takes the same techniques he would when providing a professional counter-argument to an essay.
He cites what he assumes to be prerequesite knowledge for his point of view, the fact that the inability to look up studies seems to be rife within modern society should not detract from the strength of his argument.
I am in no way riled up that I would need to settle down, I am just saying that sinply because you and Rogan don't seem to understand how an intellectual argument works, doesn't mean that he is somehow less than a brilliant speaker.

All I said was that he is definitely a devout Catholic but that, since he has never spoken of it publicly, there is no way to know his personal stance on religion. Perhaps he follows the current Pope's lead and believes God oversaw evolution, or perhaps he believes in the Catholicism of his childhood: that the world was created as it is presently. I'm sorry but I don't know what your issue is here.