Seriously?? New Queen? 4:17 We know the holocaust didnt happen? IS SHE FUCKING TROLLING THAT HARD??????

Seriously?? New Queen? 4:17 We know the holocaust didnt happen? IS SHE FUCKING TROLLING THAT HARD??????
youtube.com/watch?v=m3LqwPQiHZc

this is our new "queen" Sup Forums

I dont even know what to say she is just crazy right?

also Boxxy is forever our queen

No, she s not

this

i don't give a fuck about boxxy but she is still the queen of Sup Forums

I'd follow Evalion to take over the world to create new world order.

i respect her views they are not my own but i understand her opinions.

Boxxy was never queen, she was cancer. Just neckbearded weaboos think she's queen.

Sup Forums is cancer

The World is cancer.

Dubs speaketh the truth.

understanding her racist views, fine.
"respecting" her racist views, hold on a sec!

even tho I may disagree, I chose not to disrespect someone because they have a view i do not agree with, that what i meant by respect.

see everybody, this is the reasonable man, a rare endangered specie, perhaps the last of its kind and the last we'll see

>holocaust
She's looking for trouble, seeing as how she's in Canada.

I pretty much agree with everything she has to say, although i dont think that she is ready to become the next queen.

until you argue with the gas-chamber operator lol

seriously though, there is no excuse for racism for anyone who isn't medically retarded, so i'll argue hard against it. with arguments and logic and not empty insults, but still.

if by "not disrespect" you mean, not insult, i think i'm on board

That was generally the point i was trying to make. Apologizes I am not the best at explaining things at times. I also do not hate her for her opinion, or others like her that share or express the same view. Or any ones views or opinions for that fact some I can tolerate better then others tho to be honest.

that's great dude.
..except that her views revolve specifically around not excepting other people views.

will you tolerate being put into a concentration camp?
rhetorically speaking there, but i mean. tolerating the intolerant is.. let's just say "risky"

>people still think she's legit

/thread

/thread

leafy actually adresses this,
if she's a troll, she's the best troll there is. she made friends with KKK ppl or something. look at her channel, no troll would do all that shit

What benefit is there for her, otherwise? She can't partner with YT on her message. No matter the hits, she won't get paid.

Also, I think fame will elude her. Tay got massive exposure because she succumbed to negative influence. This chick - kek, whatever her name is - is already rotten so there's no challenge or sense of accomplishment to be had.