Wow, that's cool. 7 more countries will be able to trade with China without using dollars, including Poland

Wow, that's cool. 7 more countries will be able to trade with China without using dollars, including Poland.

That's probably because Trump phonecalled Taiwan and iritated the Dragon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3MP1TBnyNKA
youtube.com/watch?v=OHZIUdHm6b4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Enjoy your currency manipulation.

YES, WE WILL NOW FORM A BASED ALLIANCE WITH CHINA.

> currency manipulation.

muh Trump meme xD

Is this a good thing for Poland in your opinion?

you will soon use Euros,
so who cares?

I for one, welcome our Chinese overlords.

Their chinkphones are amazing and affordable, also they are now becoming more environmentally conscious than Burgers.

include us too, our presidente start to consider using yuan too lately

You trolling?

The Chinese already have plans for the future, and have more invested in renewable energy than most countries. Sure, their current situation is bad to say the least, but they recognize that, and are making a serious effort to transition to a more environmentally conscious country.

Unlike Americans, who are always making up new ways to destroy the environment, fracking, GMO's, pesticides, refusing to control CO2 levels, global warming denialism on a GOVERNMENTAL level. It's disgusting.
What's worse they have no vision, no plans at all for the future. They are like mayflies, exhausting all their resources in a blink before they die.

China has invested a fraction of its economy into developing renewable energy than the US. It's CO2 levels continue to increase at an extreamly rapid pace. You're delusional if you think that they're going to sacrifice that industrial growth to persue renewables.

Also
>fracking
Much cleaner than coal
>GMO's
Take less resources to produce than organic
>pesticides
Being phased out
>refusing to control CO2 levels
We've reduced our per capita CO2 output by 3.4 metric tons, only eclipsed by Germany and the U.K.
>global warming denialism on a GOVERNMENTAL level
The president =/= the whole government

Don't be delusional, whether it's the US or China in power, we're screwed either way. Global warming is an inevitability at this point

Lol. Enjoy being a Chinese satellite state. When they're strip mining your whole country and shitting on the sidewalks don't come back to us, faggot.

> jewSA btfo

best day of my life

>Their chinkphones are amazing and affordable

Xiaomi is completely removing iPhone from market in Poland. Better specs, better technology and 2x lower price. BTW, Polish company became first distributor of Xiaomi stuff in Europe.

Death to anglos, death to Jews, death to so called "West". Because of these fuckers we are only a fucking neocolony with african salaries and half of population doing slave jobs in Western Europe.

typical victim complex

blame others for your problems when the reality is you're shit

Fuck off, anglo-kike, your time is coming to the end, you wont be even an irrelevant island anymore, but a fucking bankrupt. jewSA and jewK will drown in shit when the Bretton Woods order falls apart. I will be using your pounds to wipe my ass, because it will be cheaper than toilet paper

and your time never happened and never will

Watching your demise will be sweeter than being placed on the top of the world

but until then, you can continue to clean our toilets for minimum wage

When the shit hits the fan and the global economy goes to sewer, we will be cutting yout throats and stealing your property, because money stops being relevant.

glad you to see you're embracing the fact you are nothing more than white niggers

Get your free copy!

Look whos talkin! The ultimate parasite country, feeding on dozens of colonies in previous centuries and now free-riding on global jew bank scheme called "dollar" xD

Even niggers are more valuable than you, because some of them create added value.

Can't wait for the day when we will be burning you anglos and your jewish brothers on piles of dollars that you print with such a passion

>Unlike Americans, who are always making up new ways to destroy the environment, fracking, GMO's, pesticides, refusing to control CO2 levels, . It's disgusting.
>What's worse they have no vision, no plans at all for the future.

This isn't true at all. The US government is heavily subsidizing solar and wind power companies, and US CO2 emissions declined dramatically between 1995 and 2012. China, on the other hand, is just paying lip service to the idea while its emissions skyrocket. There is heavy opposition to fracking and over-use of pesticides. Also, what's wrong with GMOs? Without them, India and China would have experienced mass famines more than a decade ago.

>global warming denialism on a GOVERNMENTAL level

Not exactly. Our government is really more like three governments. The majority of Congress and the Supreme Court believe that global warming is real. Our next President, unfortunately, seems to not believe in it. Hopefully somebody can convince him otherwise. So it's really 1/3 of the government, and even then the guy in charge of 1/3 of it and not necessarily his entire branch of government.

>but a fucking bankrupt. jewSA and jewK will drown in shit when the Bretton Woods order falls apart

Bretton Woods fell apart more than 40 years ago...

Take a slide, murrican kike, and shut up

youtube.com/watch?v=3MP1TBnyNKA

the same anglos that could turn your country to dust in the blink of an eye? keep blaming us for your problems when the reality is you got fucked by decades of soviet communism. talking about parasites: joining the EU and siphoning money out of more prosperous countries is literally all poland is good for

>the same anglos that could turn your country to dust in the blink of an eye?

You can do shit with your depleted military and subhumans for soldiers, anglo-impotent.

Considering our money is pegged to the euro its nothing remarkable.

Now that is some entertainment, I'm monitoring this bread

Worthless fucking polacks.

Your women make great strippers and prostitutes though.

I am pretty sure that you are too ugly even for a prostitute.

But at least i can afford one

> Greece with 10 mln population takes more EU-money than Poland with 40 mln population

Now i understand why you did Brexit, anglo-ape, you simply couldn't look at this evident injustice, right? xDD

I hope I won't need my USD account to buy shit from China anymore

>But at least i can afford one

I doubt it too.

please stop embarrassing the United Kingdom

you have to go back

> muh Trump memes

Poland spends more money on one Raytheon product than the entire "financial empire" of the orange chimpanzee is net worth. But subsidizing the fucking kike-ridden bankrupt cosplaying for a global empire is going to end soon.

is it?

>Much cleaner than coal

Fucks up your water.

>We've reduced our per capita CO2 output by 3.4 metric tons, only eclipsed by Germany and the U.K.

Your CO2 output per capita is still one of the largest in the world and your reductions aren't as impressive as you claim them to be.

China doesn't have jews in government, british blood in veins and niggers/muslims as the fastest growing cancer in the society, so they are destined to win.

youtube.com/watch?v=OHZIUdHm6b4

>Global warming is an inevitability
It's never been about stopping but containment, you greedy delussional fucks will be the death of us all

I for one, welcome our Chinese overlords.

Yeah alright Poland but don't go too deep like we have. If China's economy fucks up then we're fucked too.

Stop being so racist

We are already fucked up because of ties with US economy. Real salaries in all USA-dependent countries around the world didn't rise since 2008/2009 crisis.

The same happens when the US's economy fucks up.

I used to have a positive outlook about China after seeing pics of their amazing cities and their economy figures, but today I saw videos of deaths due to accidents happening there on Live Leak. I did some more research about those incidents and it seems that this stuff is covered up by their government. Not sure what I think about the country now.

Nice.
Anything against the eternal gringo currency is good.

Half of the chinkphones are from Taiwan

You have no knowledge of how the Dollar rose to prominence do you?

>GMOs
>bad for the enviroment
What are you smoking?

those marching chinks lol wtf

I'm Mainland Chinese studying at Georgetown University here in the US capital. Ask me anything

I'm not sure where you got the story that we cover up murders. That is one thing we really can't cover

Hey man, thanks, how do you think will be reacting to the whole Trump thing? Do you think your country would be open to a military alliance with Mexico?

*how do you think China will be reacting

Not much for now. The government is going to wait for Trump's actions first
No reason to poke a tiger

We should let it attack its neighbors first

alliance is not happening as I can tell
China does not interfere in foreign countries so far away

thx for the reply man

LMFAO LOOK AT ALL OF THESE SALTY AMERICANS!!! LMFAO

Americans are a jealous people and America is a jealous superpower.

It is intelligent.

Isn't trading in US Dollars meant to artificially inflate the value of the dollar?

This is good for business, noice.