Upcoming events:

6/17: EFN Global (Fedor vs Maldonaldo)
6/17: Bellator 156 (Galvao vs Dantas)
6/18: UFC FN 89 (MacDonald vs Thompson)
6/24: Bellator 157 (Jackson vs Ishii)
6/25: GLORY 31 (Vakhitov vs Bouzidi)
7/1: ONE FC (TBA)
7/7: UFC FN 90 (Dos Anjos vs Alvarez)
7/8: TUF 23 Finale (Jedrzejczyk vs Gadelha)
7/9: UFC 200 (DC vs Jones 2)
7/10: UFC Hall of Fame Inductions
7/13: UFC FN 91 (Ferguson vs Chiesa)
7/16: Bellator 158 (Daley vs Lima)
7/22: Legacy FC 58 (Drysdale vs Spann)
7/22: Bellator 159 (Caldwell vs Taimanglo)
7/23: UFC on Fox 20 (Holm vs Shevchenko)
7/24: Pancrase 279 (Ishiwatari vs Brookins)
7/29: Invicta FC 18 (TBA)
7/30: UFC 201 (Lawler vs Woodley)

Previous thread: News:

>Fedor to UFC soon
mmafighting.com/2016/6/13/11925474/fedor-emeliananko-says-hes-closer-than-ever-to-signing-with-the-ufc

>Grad on Sage
mmafighting.com/2016/6/13/11913136/ilya-grad-believes-sage-northcutt-has-to-leave-for-a-serious-gym

>Alvarez on title shot
mmafighting.com/2016/6/12/11460200/eddie-alvarez-unconcerned-with-venue-guarantees-he-wins-ufc-title-dos-anjos-mma

>Maldonaldo on Fedor fight
mmajunkie.com/2016/06/fabio-maldonado-breaks-down-biggest-fight-of-career-vs-michael-jordan-of-mma-fedor-emelianenko

Other urls found in this thread:

mmafighting.com/2016/6/13/11925682/michael-bisping-would-love-a-rematch-with-dan-henderson-yet-also?_ga=1.20723007.683594747.1465250471
youtube.com/watch?v=zVqPhlUfMik
youtube.com/watch?v=5DmYLrxR0Y8
youtube.com/watch?v=YTwodFfFwfo
tmz.com/2016/06/13/daniel-cormier-lgbt-community-message/
instagram.com/p/BGmh8g8mEc0/
youtube.com/watch?v=SFo2uiwjIJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=e4oKHBm2m9A
rangerup.com/nazarene.html
youtube.com/watch?v=x8NHBxJL4D4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Schaub

2nd for veganism

that eagle is hurting him

The world won't end if the thread gets to 500 posts you autist.

Good evening my fellow memers. It is today that I speak with great sadness. It is today that I must address the evil,the vile, the wickedness that is plaguing /heem/. It's Piana posting,Schaub posting, and another type of posting. But specifically Piana posting. This virus of "whatever it takes" isn't only affecting the minds of /heem/ posters but the minds of fighters like Hector Lombard,Sage Northcutt,Chael Sonnen,Overeem,and any other steroids user is sickening. The 5 scoops a day, the two needles in the ass,training in a gi. That is sickening. There is no reason for Rich Piano to be featured in a thread about fighting. Integrity,honor,sportsmanship, respect are things that encompass /heem/. This is why I'm asking to make Piana posting a bannable offense to Hiro. So I ask of you, if you see someone spewing shit like "5 steaks a day minimum","Schaub is God","Can't Meme The Reem" or someone sick person asking for (You) is ask you to filter them and report them. We have no choice we have no choice. Conor Bless. Bless all natty fighters.

Conor bless

No way, he is handling it very carefully

thanks dom

BROCK
R
O
C
K

;)

why the refring just stand ther and watch jon jons get succ

>Mexico

Thank you for never abandoning me.

>Manolol

damn I'm listening to the mma hour now and I can't understand anything mark hunt says

He's speaking human that's why

BANTZ
A
N
T
Z

I love the shit out of Bork, not just because of entertainment value.

But I read some bits from Hunt's biography, it's hard not to empathise with the guy.

>why the referring just stand there and watch Brendan Schaub get teleport

I've read some of your posts and it's pretty hard to empathise

Rory is my boy.

See Mejico has a point for once, favela.

I hope sage goes back to that gym and heems every here.

People take liberties with him because he's nice but he'd fuck them all up

I retract my banter to Brazil and offer to train him against Spain

This is the true money fight

good

what are you coaching me btw?

Wrong color, should be yellow, like his hair.

What is it with Reebok, just consistently getting 100% of decisions dead wrong?

>Making me crush cans so you don't have to fight me

Michael Bisping vs. Dan Henderson or Bisping vs. Georges St-Pierre next? Who ya got?

mmafighting.com/2016/6/13/11925682/michael-bisping-would-love-a-rematch-with-dan-henderson-yet-also?_ga=1.20723007.683594747.1465250471

You have to emphasize on their lack of jobs

>yfw Bisping singlehandedly ruined the Middleweight division

>Georges St-Pierre
>fighting in the USADA era
Manolo, we already settled this

that shitter isnt even spanish, I'm pretty sure he's brazilian or at the very least south american actually

what are you talking about bisping saved the """division"""

>Mfw

Wasn't me, Jesus. I already BTFO you, stop talking smack. You're like post-Nate Conor.

wrong manolo, he is probably some foreign sperg on vacation here

>Bisping vs. a dinosaur, or Bisping versus a retired WW

Why did nobody tell me Rich uploaded a new video today?

youtube.com/watch?v=zVqPhlUfMik

You got that shit right lmao.

Although your flag grants me privileges over Mejico, they're MM and I'm Cruz.

be my guest

I know I should ask /asp/ for this, but I want Sup Forumsheem's larger userbase to draw from for this:

When leg kicking the front leg, do you want him to put more weight on it or less as in whilst running away?

I know the rear leg is a juicier target that's less conditioned, but on the front leg, I would think kicking it as the guy's coming in would create more of an impact.

If my leg were off the ground, and someone kicks it, I'd assume some of the force would dissipate as my leg moves along with the blow, wouldn't it?

Your country's amazing, lad. Great beer, women and you're hooked up with everything.

Much respeck, I thought you guys would be like Poortugal.

Need some gym advice. There are two places near me that I can train at. One's a Muay Thai/ BJJ place and the other's a legit MMA gym. The MMA gym has a few pros fighting out of it and most of them have good records, including the #1 >women's bantamweight fighter. The other place has 3 black belts and is regularly visited by world class grapplers, and trains some of the best kick boxers in the state. Which one should I go for?

Do you not train or something? This is literally day one stuff. The more weight they put on the leg, the worse it's going to hurt.

but the #1 womens bantamweight fighter is holly holm

and it probably wont make any difference what place you choose to train at first, it will take you a lot of time to get the basics of whatever you want to try anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=5DmYLrxR0Y8

post your walkout song

Sorry, meant in the state

youtube.com/watch?v=YTwodFfFwfo

Yes when the leg is planted it obviously hurts more when kicked. With less weight on it the check comes easier too

Daily reminder that you can never be careful enough

tmz.com/2016/06/13/daniel-cormier-lgbt-community-message/

Gimme that dick, Jon.

instagram.com/p/BGmh8g8mEc0/

he's gettin lean again or wha?

Does hitting a tensed or relaxed quad/thigh hurt more?

Forrest Griffin already did that you fuccboi.

this is what happens when you dont play divegrass since the day you started walking

Making something out of nothing.

I hate TMZ so fucking much

TMZ is doing absolutely nothing, they are just showing an interview they had with DC

You and other idiots on /heem/ are the only ones drawing any conclusions from anything because you retards are so idiotically obsessed with this stupid dicksucking meme

youtube.com/watch?v=SFo2uiwjIJQ

not a true fight fan detected

I actually did exactly that and developed Sage-tier calves, but then emigrated to America as a kid and did not feel like getting kidnapped in a park during the 90s so I lost my natty gains.

Gimme that dick.

/r/ing the one where he sentences Jon to get his dick succ'd.

Big hands

You shot your load in my eye again Jon....

Lifting the leg and pointing the foot upwards will tense the leg muscle and (hopefully) deflect the kick on to your shin.

this is called a check and is very basic stuff

>Thompson loses a close decision against Rory and no longer gets a title shot

stupid Woodley

Seriously, fuck Woodley. They should have just made it a 3-way title fight.

STOP memeing this DC is the P4P best and not gay for JBJ

literally why isn't every woman in this picture flocking to his penis to take his seed

SUCC

Brock playing with a pupper and eating dog treats feat. Mark Hunt chew toy

Maybe I've just been around the memes too long but their headline kinda looks like it.

What does that shirt mean?

was gonna ask the same question, it has an arabic letter on it.

im getting some vibes that make me think he needs to be very careful

>I already BTFO you
>self-aggrandizing your own bantz

rangerup.com/nazarene.html

He isn't scared of ISIS

>ISIS is the biggest group of assholes in the 21st Century. They're in the top 3 biggest assholes of the last 100 years. It's safe to say that they're in the top 10 of assholes in the last millennium.

>Nazarene has many connotations. But for ISIS, it only has one (and it's not a positive one for them): Christian.

>Genocide is occurring as I write this. Muslims are being slaughtered for not being Muslim enough. Jews are being slaughtered. Turks are being slaughtered. Kurds are being slaughtered. Men, women, the elderly and children are being slaughtered. Secular people are being slaughtered. Gays are being slaughtered. Brits are being slaughtered. Jordanians are being slaughtered. Americans are being slaughtered. Christians are being slaughtered.

>For the Christians, they have received the mark of Nazarene. Many Christians are showing solidarity by voluntarily carrying the mark themselves.

>It's their way of saying, "I'm not hiding. And I won't be alone."

we Sup Forums now

>Am I p4p yet?

hey fellas, what's the update on our boy chad

Even Muhammad Ali was pulling that shit. We might be the first generation who don't romanticize their GOAT. Sad!

Which Fedor entrance song do you prefer?

A)

B)
youtube.com/watch?v=x8NHBxJL4D4

who wins in a gun fight between timmy and khabib?

It's illegal to dip that far below your worst like that. Mosely got cucked so hard in that fight.

Brock Lesnar playing with a puppy desu

Brock's dog has a Mark Hunt chew toy in A

>""""playing""""

Praying 4 Penis? Yeah you are, Daniel.

>bork picking on a negro

His only good win is Rumble though.

>Jon...