>Always tells me he has a lot of friends
>Stutters when talking to another person that is not me
>Classmates make fun of him
>Everyone makes fun of him, even me to a certain point
>Tells me he wants to kill himself
>Follows me fucking everywhere
>My group of friends are begging me to tell him to fuck off
What do i fucking do Sup Forums.

Strap bombs to your chest and if someone starts calling him names, rip your shirt open and continuously scream ALLAHU AKBAR over and over until they leave.

Same applies to the autistic kid

hell this is serious , i need some advice

Here's advice, don't ask this place for advice

It's the only place i have left pal.

make him one of you you idot!! hes your friend help him to get better at talking and more wtf kind of friend are you you fucking idiot!!??

I fucking mean it when i say he's autistic as shit, I tried to get him to meet my friends and all he said the whole time was Star Wars references and anime jokes.

and is he diagnoced with autism??? if not you should help him you cock lover. as a friend you should and he needs to put efforf in wanting to change to

He . Does not . Want . Any kind . Of social . Interaction
Also learn to fucking type.

I don't know. Honestly, I don't know what I would do in that situation. At school it might be fine, but like if I were going out trying to be cool and hang with friends and shit - I don't know. I'd like to think I'd take my buddy along, but also know I'd probably ditch him sometimes.

is there some middle ground where you can hang with him sometimes, but not all the times?

Punch him in his dumb face and tell him to get the fuck out of your life.

There is no benefit to knowing an autist, he will drag you down with him. His disability and his shitty life are his problems, not yours.

If he kills himself the world will be better for it.

>even me to a certain point
you should stop this. I'd also ask my friends to stop making fun of him.

that doesn't mean you need to be his best friend, or hang out with him even - but the kind thing is to not give him shit, and stick up for him when other people do.

Maybe only hang with him on certain days? It's a tough one op.

force him than thats the only way. bring him to places with your other friends. he need to get used to being around people. if he doent want to force him anyway. or go to the gym with him to build a lil confidend

Kill yourself first so it'd be easier for him to.
Friends to the end.

Nope, all the places I go , he's following me, so no middle ground.

The way I see it you have three options:

keep hanging out with him, risk getting ostracized by your friends

Ditch him/ghost his ass

Or, 3, find a middle ground. Hang with him sometimes, but also make time for you're normal friends.

Leave 7th grade

I'm trying to stop making fun of him and tell my friends to stop too, but they tell me to stop having a stick up my ass and leave the fucker on his own.

Also how much do you like him? Is he your friend? Is he a good person? How much do you like these other friends?

News flash kiddo- when you're 25 all of those "friends" will be utter strangers to you. Have you not considered that your good will toward this water head could potentially net you some way-outta-your-league pussy?

Cruel as this sounds OP, you've got to cut him loose. He will make it difficult for you to meet new people and he'll rub off on you. He probably won't kill himself and just make sure to tell someone how unhappy he is, you're not his fucking mother.

Looks like some american show for kids.

make a middle ground. don't invite him.

ok, so I say this as an older person, what I would do now - instead of what I would do back then. The next time someone fucks with him, I would punch them in the gut. then when they stand up hit them in the face.

>nothing personal, I'm just done listening to people fuck with user

everyone will get all butt hurt for a while, but then itll pass and people won't fuck with him anymore.

Technically, he dragged me into being his only friend, I , pretty much, got the short stick .
My friends have been around for like 6 years.

you don't owe him 100% of your time.

This, the little fuck cockblocked me yesterday.

Yeah, right ?

Your only option here is to let him know that the only way he will stop wanting to kill himself, is if he basically stops talking and pretends to be mute so he can learn how the normies socialize. Just tell him that his interests are stupid and he needs to do other stuff like sports and Jiu Jitsu and snowboarding/skating or some semi admirable shit.
Also tell him you need alone time / how does he follow you everywhere all the time? He live across the street and wait for you to come outside? Wtf OP be more specific. Also what does he look like, sound like, smell like etc. be poetic

If you don't ditch him, trust me your other friends will get sick of inviting you to shit because you'll always have him in tow. Then all you'll be left with is a warm feeling.

Do you actually like this guy though? If you do then fuck what your other friends think

I mean, how the fuck is he going to do that

Could tell him if he wants to hang with you he has to hang with your friends and get used to being around peeps

Man I had this really similar friend, but he's overall cool. It took him about 3 years to become more social, with help from his m8s. I'm glad I stool with him tho, personally I think you should force him out to go places etc, if all fails just bail I guess.

He'll drag me down mate.

you never know maby he will be a pussy slayer you dont know that

Try looking at it from his perspective or something. Telling him to give you space at times isnt wrong either.

That's a strange way to spell 'vagina repellent'.

crouching autist, hidden fuckboi

Dont be overt, but be seen being benevolent to the autist. Girls his age are coursing with hormones- kindness makes them wet. I'm assuming you're either a virgin or autistic as well since you don't get this.

Op I guarantee you the retar didn't cockblock you, but rather your inability to correct him and apologize on his behalf/ control the situation did.
Like other user said, punch him in the gut if you have to so he grows up.

Not in south america, being a jerkass is the only option.

A retard can be the ultimate wing man if you save her from him, you're like a Disney prince.

This

Not only that, but for whatever reason these autistic, downy, wallflower children oftentimes grow up to be stupid fucking rich. Had a friend just like that in middle and high school and eventually succumbed to ragging on him as opposed to sticking up for him. Haven't seen him in years but hear he's pretty busy sailing around on his mini fucking yacht or some shit.

if he insists on not having any social interaction and refuses to talk to people let him learn the hard way

Learn to type fag

Convince him to work on what he thinks are the personal flaws he has that inhibit him from having a normal life.

If he really wants to kill himself, he has nothing to lose so there's nothing to worry about in his attempts to better himself.

Maybe convince him to get professional help too.

bitches dig autism

Ya dude if u live in South America start doing Jiu Jitsu and get him to do it with you so you have an excuse to the ladies, "sorry he's my Jiu Jitsu buddy, he's inappropriate but he can roll."
South American bitches love MMA fighters.

/thread, problem solved

I... I'll take that into account

Winrar

Dubs confirmed, underrated kek btw

stop posting food heklp helper. it is the caneriousest meme in ylilauta. ylilauta is the finnish Sup Forums

Actually do it, or else drop him like prison soap and get fucked by your own guilt. It'll work because autist a love fighting and you can balance disrespecting him by justifying his improving MMA skill, and he will start talking about actually cool normie shit.

All of the edgelord filth in this thread. Never mind OP, just save this kid and kill yourself for him.

Quit projecting your personal fantasies, faggot. Talk like a normie and learn to share practical solutions and information.

Also take full credit for his MMA improvement/ transition to normalcy and you will seem like perfect father material to the baby making factories that hit on you with your strong solid Jitsu body.

OP you should just do whatever will make YOU the happiest. Int he grand scheme of things, nobody else matters, you have to put your own happiness before anyone elses. What will make you happy? Personally, I would feel a bit of guilt if I dropped him like a sack of shit but I would still do it. Fuck spending your life un-happy with a proverbial ball and chain!