I got screwed out of 200 dollars and was wondering what would Sup Forums do...

I got screwed out of 200 dollars and was wondering what would Sup Forums do? I'm thinking about jumping the guy in the park tomorrow with a couple friends

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.renapps.spurdojump
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>screwed out of 200 dollars
what happened.

i'm not really in a position where $200 is worth risking jailtime, but if you're gonna jump him wear gloves with surgical gloves under them, flat bottomed shoes (no distinct markings on the footprints), and of course wearing masks. usual shit applies, have a getaway driver a couple blocks away hiding so you guys can gtfo quickly. oh, and be sure to avoid doing it near any buildings or something. a good rule of thumb is if you're under artificial light, you're probably getting filmed.

if you do it OP make sure you dont get caught

Put liqued heat in their jock straps

Rape his girlfreind with a darth vader mask on

What's your nationality? Also, you need to provide context if you want advice. How did this person screw you out of $200?

Go on a pantie raid at his moms house

Get his knee caps son.

>go to prison over $200

You sound real smart OP

Take a picture of his girlfreind changing her top without her knowing. Then mass produce that picture and put that at the bottom of a pie. Sell pies for charity.

Put security cameras in his girlfreinds and moms house and you and your freinds can watch em undress

Angelic Trips

javascript:quote('684340310');

You could always call lambda lambda lambda and ask the black members to give em a harsh staredown

200 dollars?...

Arw you dennis?

I was trying to buy a ounce from him, which I've done before, but this time he screwed me over and I'm white

Buy gun from Dream Marketplace, Rob him then kill him

where did they get all that bread?

Maybe just move on with your life?

No. Kill first, then loot.

Call the cops on him and tell him hese selling drugs to underage white girls. Hel get raped in jail and a bearing for sure. And hel have a hard time finding a job

Jump/Rob him

Why let him get away with it?

I know of a couple of guys you could call. For a fee theyl put dead fish in their house and stink up the place

Vengeance is a meal best served cold i guess. Maybe wait 2 yrs then stuff a 2 liter of mtn dew in his gas can. Or treat his animals (if he has any) to hamburger ball rat poison cocktails and a bowl of antifreeze to wash it down. Or watch his movements a few yrs from now after he think that you've forgotten and burglarize his house (careful not to take a single item home). Get creative.

Are you planning on killing him you fucking faggot? Just beat the shit out of him and rob him. No need for the surgical gloves, condom, lube or duct tape.

Do it, fuck him up good, and while youre at it, take back 250 fgt

Only females fuck with another mans car

What could go wrong with jumping him?

Or vindictive fucks that just don't care after they've been wronged.

It avoids a record and time

Threat him to snitch to the cops.

Ask him 300$ for your silence.

If he refuses then rob his phone or his wallet (it will be a payback) then call the cops (anymously).

Otherwise, put some sugar in his car reservoir

Just wear a mask/gloves and dont get caught? This isn't CSI, faggot.

I got the greatest most classic fucking scheme ever. Im WARNING you though, you may do time for this, if caught proboly identity and phone fraud. Here it goes. Buy a burner phone and find out his adress. Call a local pizza place that delivers in his area. Order a large cheese pizza, a 2 liter soda and some breadsticks to his house under his name. That would show the fucker

When your shapin' up say "I'll suck yo dick nigga" catchs em off guard errytime.

So he never gave you the drugs or the drugs were bad? which is it?

See my new game SPURDO SPARDO
HERE IS MANY GONDOLA
PLZ TEST IT
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.renapps.spurdojump

Never gave them

>latex gloves
>jumping him
U retahded

Holy fuck I had a friend who always said to do this exact shit in a fight

go for it then
get your fucking money back

You dont fuck with another mans automobile. Nothing good can come out of it. What if he has a fat ass freind comes back for revenge and shows you what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass

Sugar doesnt do anything faggot. Pour water in his gas tank.
Bologna on his paint or unscrew the Schrader valves on his tire

Post all of his info on Sup Forums

No you actually have to not have a dick to be that gay. If you're gonna do it, might as well get a sex change too.

This is fuckng retarded. Let's say say you are lannng on kill g him, buy all your shit from charit shops, then burn it afterwards. This guys overthinking it.

Paint wont do shit. Some dx330( wax tar greese remover) will wash it rite out. Scratch his car with a low grit sandpaper. That will be alot of $$$$

Don't poison his animals. Poison him

Pour gasoline on him, give him 10 seconds to give you $200 + interest. If he does not give you the money, light him up. You'll become a legend.

I smog his cars, super nice guy too.

Thats why i said wait a few yrs. I hear wat your saying about things that are just shitty. A few yrs is a long time (kinda) and op prolly wouldnt be the only person that this dude would wrong over that time. It would be hard to wait that long for some Vengeance ploy, I'm just giving the guy a few ideas is all.

Ohh off by one :(

Insurance adjuster here. Confirmed. Fuel filters get all the sugar. They are very effective. The fuel filter will get gummed up and need to be replaced, but that's not too bad. Instead put a cinder block behind his car but out of sight. He'll hit it and fuck up his under carriage. His insurance company will consider it his fault since he hit an inanimate object.

>wash it rite out
first of all
you can't wash away an area where the paint has been removed
secondly
>rite

I'll do that

That's using your mind

He owes you 200. Tough shit man, it doesn't give you the right to physically harm him. He can make it right, or not. Life Goes on.

The dude's a stimulant dealer. What makes you think op would ever get that chance, retard?
What about the seconds where he's threatening him
What's to stop the dealer from beating the fuck out of OP

Your image of a tough guy is someone sitting and letting people pour gas on them, huh?

How's your wife's kid doing?

I think drug dealers usaly go to jail within a few tears of their career. Just call the cops it will fuck up his record and job opertunities

>it doesn't give you the right to physically harm him
it does though
what are you some kind of faggot?

How about you quit being a pussy and square up man to man. What the fuck is this with a couple friends bullshit? That's nigger shit

>You'll become a legend.
In f block.

Or, you could offer to suck his dick like this little cuck would, OP

Are you ok? Have you read a book before?

Ya I'm sure a drug dealer will go to the cops instead of just stabbing op

>implying I'd let him go
So your idea of jumping someone is gasoline?
Beat him with a tire iron or some shit
Who stands around with gasoline on them? Are you crazy, you outta your mind?

Burn down the charity shop? Fuck you do cover your tracks!

You sound like professor chaos

Your right man, that would take considerably less effort and fuck that dude.

Do you think I could sucker punch him and knock him out

Worked in autobody. Shit like spraypaint will run rite off if your pour wax tar and greese remover on it. After that wax your car at the car wash and itl be like nothing happend

Tire iron. Fire poker. Table leg.

Who the fuck said anything about spray paint?

>my wife cucks me b-but it's ok

Bologne wont eat the paint. Maybe leave an ugly smellt mark and damge the CLEAR COATjust a little.

No, your faggy little wrist would snap

He's talking about using a slice of bologna to remove a circular area of paint leaving an unsightly blotch on the car's paint job

It doesn't. It just means he can't emotionally deal with being dicked over 200.

Bannana in the god dam tailpipe Goddamit axel...always comming up with great ideas

Read the first post retard, I'm not even the person you're talking to but he said Bologna to eat away the paint

You're probably a mouthbreather. Surprised they brought you into a class with spray anything.

>jumping guys
>buying drugs
>going to Sup Forums for advice/to brag
Get to his house early, lie down behind his car, put your head under one of the back tires, and stay there when he starts to back up. That'll show him.

have fun being walked all over

Bologne may have worked in the 80s but the paint formulas today wont get fucked up from bologne.

>I'm too weak to defend myself so I just rationalize that I'm OK with being stolen from
what's it like being this much of a faggot

Tfw >claiming someone else is a pushover
>lets drugs dictate actions
Kill yourself, weakling

Does it work?

Ruthless. I wouldn't wanna be your enemy.

It's hard to get bulky on ramen and canned fruit

Fuck bologna. Get the cheapest bottle of DOT3 brake fluid you can find. It'll destroy the paint in seconds, and strip it to bare metal over a few hours.

Yeah they will fucktard
bologna, peanut butter, soda, anything with phosphoric acid will fuck up your paint job

Suck his dick OP it's the only way

It doesn't undo the fact the guy owes him money. It doesn't put 200 in his pocket. Creating another victim isn't justifiable. It just shows that people resort to violence as a narcissistic emotional response because they have little to no coping skills.