Last feels 404'ed. Cont

Last feels 404'ed. Cont.

Ayy.
These are Gifs and I don't want to wet my new panties, so no thank you. Bye

Not trolling. Just the way it downloaded on my phone.

I've always had a decent story to tell in these threads, so I'll start.

>January 2011
>I'm 15 years old.
>We're just a regular old family with one kid (me) in the household.
>My Mom gets sick, but nothing out of the ordinary we thought.
>January 31st, we all go to bed for the night after watching an NFL football playoff game.
>Get woken up in the middle of the night by my Mom crying and screaming for help.
>I run into my Mom's bedroom where my Dad's already helping her.
>She falls to the ground and passes out after crying that she can't breathe.
>Dad calls the paramedics.
>I just sit on her bed in shock, not really doing anything.
>The paramedics come and transport her unconscious body to the local hospital.
>We go down with them as they hook her up on a breathing apparatus.
>Once everything's looking OK at least, we say our goodbyes and go back home for a while.
>I go back to bed for a few hours.
>[will continue]

Thanks for starting, and sorry that you always have a story.

>[continued]
>I wake up from my nap, and me and my Dad wait by the phone for an update.
>Phone rings and my Dad answers.
>I'm sitting in a chair across the room on the computer.
>My Dad's talking to the doctor on the phone.
>I overhear him saying, "That's bad news".
>Start thinking in my head, "Oh no, what could it be? Pneumonia? Fluid in the lungs?".
>Dad hangs up.
>"No meaningful brain activity," he says.
>"What does that mean?"
>"It means she's not alive"
>*heart drops*
>I stare at the window in shock. I remember thinking, "This is where everything changes".
>Dad gets up and goes over to the window. He sighs and says, "I'm sorry".
>We get dressed and go back down to the hospital. They have to transport her from the suburban hospital downtown to the main one.
>[to be continued]

Lurker from last feels thread. How you doing, OP?

>[continued]
>After she's taken to the main flagship hospital in town, we drive down everyday for a few days to be with her.
>She's in a comatose state, not moving or reacting to anything.
>After a few days, the social worker and a team of doctors schedule a meeting with us to discuss her condition.
>Me and my Dad go into an empty room with them.
>They give us "the talk"
>Me and my Dad sit together listening to them tell us how she's braindead and that she'll never wake up.
>They tell us to consider "pulling the plug" and ending her life.
>Me and my Dad both start crying hard at the same time.
>Never heard my Dad cry before.
>We continue sobbing for a few minutes while a doctor hands me a tissue.
>We leave that night and decide that we're gonna give her a chance to pull through.
>A month passes.
>Dad and I visit every day, holding her hands and "watching TV" with her.
>Life is so boring without her.
>We always argued a lot, but she loved us. She had a lot of energy too.
>She did so much for us.
>We miss her so fucking much.
>Throughout that month, there's no visible change in her brain activity.
>Still comatose, not moving her fingers or anything.
>[to be continued]

>[continued]
>March 8th, 2011
>We get ready to visit her again.
>Starting to think about pulling the plug and letting her go.
>We walk into the room she's in.
>"Hey Mom, we're here again."
>Dad and I sit down next to her.
>Nothing different, still in a coma.
>I go to hold her hands as we both look at her face.
>A tear starts rolling down her cheek.
>I wipe my thumb and brush it off.
>She smiles.
>I start crying immediately as does my Dad.
>She's fucking alive, she's right there.
>"Mom, you're here!"
>Her smile grows.
>We call a nurse in to see
>It's her same old smile. You know how you just feel a certain connection with family like that? You just know what their little quirks are.
>That was definitely her smile.
>We leave that night thinking how fucking miraculous this all is.
>We really thought that night that she was going to make it.
>Little did we know it was the start to the worst nightmare anyone could imagine.
>[to be continued]

Not great man. Gonna try talking to someone I know tonight about how bad I'm getting, and I'm worried about how she's gonna take it.

>[continued]
>You see, she was still hooked up to the ventilator which did her breathing for her.
>This tired her out majorly. Imagine being forced to breathe in a way you didn't want to.
>We convince doctors to lower the machine settings so that she could initiate each breath on her own.
>They comply.
>Huge difference...
>She starts moving her arms and legs.
>Everytime I grab her hands, she squeezes them.
>She's not braindead at all.
>One day, she opens her eyes.
>Un-fucking-believable.
>She continues to improve greatly, doing things like raising her arm above her head and sitting up.
>We try to convince doctors to take her off the ventilator completely, as well as get the tube removed from her throat.
>This is where the nightmare begins.
>They refuse to do so, saying that she's braindead.
>It's obvious to anyone that she's not braindead, but they refuse to change the diagnosis.
>They put her back on the old setting where her breathing is completely artificial.
>Her condition worsens and she's back to being comatose.
>What the fuck...
>[to be continued]

>[continued]
>To put a very long, painful story short, months go by.
>My Dad does everything he can to make the doctors change their diagnosis.
>No luck. Lawyers aren't helping. Nothing.
>We're dirt poor anyway, and so we have no power.
>After those few months, she gets transported to an out-of-area hospice center.
>We hope that these people will listen to us.
>They put her back on a setting where she can initiate her breathing again.
>Of course, her condition improves greatly.
>She saves up her energy each day until we arrive.
>One night, she starts mouthing words to us.
>We can't understand her.
>She tries again
>She angrily stares at us.
>Still can't fucking understand what she's mouthing to us.
>She keeps trying, banging the bed with her fists and crying.
>We finally understand that she's saying, "Take me home!".
>*heart hurts for her*
>"I'm so sorry, we can't"
>She keeps pounding the bed and crying, screaming for us to take her home. I can still see her staring at me with that tired, stressed out face of hers.
>This is so fucked up.
>[to be continued]

The doctors are probaly the reason she is a vegetable

>[continued]
>Around August, 2011, we arrive at the hospice center again.
>Nurses are there waiting for us.
>They tell us she somehow removed the tube from her throat and started screaming down the hall at the nurses.
>Fucking hell.
>They had to hurry and re-connect her to the ventilator before she died.
>We blow up at them, demanding that she be taken off the ventilator or she's going to die.
>The main doctor sends us a letter in the mail that we're wrong and that she's braindead.
>How the fuck is she braindead if she's doing all of these things?!?!
>Hospital is murdering her at this point because they refuse to change the diagnosis.
>Cops keep my Dad from visiting her for a week, saying he's a threat.
>I stop going to visit her everyday.
>I get beyond depressed.
>Eventually my Dad's the only one going.
>September 9th, 2011.
>Her condition suddenly worsens significantly and she's rushed back to the main hospital.
>We get the phone call that she doesn't have that much time to live, that her heart is weak.
>We go to bed that night expecting the worst.
[to be continued]

Fucking hell man. Thats fucked up.

>[continued]
>September 10, 2011.
>We're waiting for news on her condition.
>Dad gets a phone call from the hospital.
>She's only got a few hours to live.
>Dad calls my Mom's cousin to get ready to go down and say goodbye.
>He says to call when she's ready to go.
>Dad hangs up and goes to his room.
>He just lays in bed waiting for the phone call to head downtown.
>I walk in and he's just staring blankly at the ceiling.
>He tried so much to save her.
>We both knew the hospital was murdering her, but we couldn't do anything about it.
>I can only imagine the feeling he must've felt right there.
>Total helplessness.
>Knowing the person you love is perfectly fine and not braindead, but the hospital continues murdering her regardless.
>Phone rings.
>I don't go with him.
>Too depressed to face it.
>Dad heads down with Mom's cousin without me.
>I just sit at home and feel like killing myself.
>[to be continued]

>[continued]
>Dad comes home.
>Tells me the last thing he told her was, "We'll get justice for you".
>Stay incredibly depressed for 2 years.
>Never leave my house because I went to a cyber school rather than a traditional brick-and-mortar high school.
>Fast forward 5 years and I still think about her everyday.
>Dad still does most of the work trying to get justice for her, but we have no power.
>We have nothing.
>Dad researches almost everyday and finds out that this happens a lot to families.
>Hospitals actually murder people for their organs.

>There's my story. I hope you learned something from it, and I hope to god this doesn't happen to you or anyone you know.
>Everyday, I have to live with the fact that there was never anything wrong with her to begin with, but that the hospital murdered her by refusing to change the diagnosis in fear they'd be sued.
>I miss her so much.

The end.

Meant to respond to this with this

Thanks.

Sue them

Shit, I'm sorry man. I guess, just try to relax. A troubled or panicking mind will rarely make better decisions than a mellow one. If this girl is someone who you care about a lot, or vice-versa, then hopefully this can only go positively. People deserve to know the truth, and it's more often about how you say it than if you say it. In the end, just know you did the right thing. If you trust her, I believe she won't let you down.

God damn dude. I'm sorry you had to watch that happen to your mom. Nobody deservs that kind of treatment, especially from a fucking hospital.

today OP was not a faggot.

Thanks, and yeah, it gave me a lot of trust issues which I've only recently gotten over. I mean, if you can't trust a hospital, then what can you trust?

They're safe. You must be new.

Sup Sup Forums, not really a story, but a situation. I found out last Sunday that my wife of 4 years has been having an affair since September/October of last year. We're getting a divorce, but that doesn't do anything for the pain I feel.

I'm not ok Sup Forums and I don't know how to be.

Don't trust anyone but family

This is the first time I'm ever letting someone know how bad I am, so any advice on how to do it? Also, as much as I want this to be the thing that saves me, I'm not expecting much. She's going out of state next year for college, so at this point it's more of a 'you deserve to know because you made me happy' kind of thing.

Want another comic?

>shit soaked life user
Opened the last thread before 404. Shit dude, I'm sorry for you man. I hope you can keep fighting as much as you can. Keep strong Sup Forumsrother.

I hope talking to someone you know will help.

It's ok to not be ok. Thats something that I'm starting to figure out man. We're here for you.

yes. moar.

Well, what do you mean by "bad"? Severity of depression, being a general bad person, or?
I don't have a lot of experience with it, but I'll help any way I can.

Alright.

Very true user.

Thanks man, and I am. I graduated Community College last year with an Associate's Degree in Software Development, and I also fell in love with a girl online who is the complete opposite of me. Changed my life and turned me from being a cold-hearted person to one full of life and happiness.

I hope to lead a happier life now that I'm 20, exactly what Mom would've wanted :)

On thursday it will mark 2 months since i planned on killing myself. Its bad.

Sorry, got sidetracked

More of this?

I suppose I'd try and start by stressing how much you trust her. Be as honest about everything as possible, but try not to let it sound too heavy- like a "pity plead" for lack of a better term... Like, make sure she knows you aren't asking for her pity or her concern; you're telling her these things because you trust her and think she deserves to know. You're telling her, not for yourself, but for her. And maybe restate to her just how happy she's made you, despite these serious problems you've had. And how much you appreciate her and what she's done. Hopefully this helps, user... I wish you luck, Sup Forumsrother.. I'll help any other way I can, if you need or want it.

>shit soaked life user
Glad to see you are giving your mother what she would have wanted to see. You're great Sup Forumsro.

More pics guys,more quotes make a lurker FEEL,god knows how much he needs it.

Thanks man. Best way for you to help would be to lurk these threads. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna break when she actually leaves.

I will post some

Vocal lurker, aren't you? Wanna post a story?

*hugs*

Life needs more people like you.

Today i wanna feel and voice my intention and maybe boost someones morale so he wont feel alone on this thread.

>shit soaked life user
That hits hard.

That means a lot man. It's nice to know some people are here just to try to help.

If only i could reverse the time user,if only

Although, due to our anonymity, you won't know it's me- I'll always be here, user. Love you, man. :)

>shit soaked life user
Can relate.

Why is this a gif?

It's just the way OP's phone saved them

Not really sure. Downloaded on my phone

shit hit hard for me

this gets me for some reason

This one hurts tonight. RIP user from Thursday. Your parents may not have accepted you, but we're all fags here anyway.

The lurker here guys,tell me what would make you happier right now.
Personally a gf that loves me.

Wishing she was here so I could just get this over with. Waiting is killing me.

Anyone that cares for me the same way I care for them.

Same as you. A girlfriend, or somebody to love me. Somebody to give my own love to. Someone to be strong for me, when I can no longer be strong myself.
You anons in these threads help me with that. Here, we can all be disgusting people together. The world can be silent for a while in these threads, where we put aside our spite and anger to console eachother- Sup Forumsro to Sup Forumsro, just watching the universe go by together.

Fitting for us on Sup Forums.

Thats why we all came here, but, no offence, it's not good enough. I need someone to give me a hug and tell me I'm going to be ok, even though I know thats a lie.

That is the part I left out, but the part I wholeheartedly agree with. You Sup Forumsros are most of what I've got in life, but this life- this website... It's not enough for anybody. It shouldn't be enough for anybody. But for right now.. I just appreciate that you guys are here with me..

Starting to wonder if shes going to come. She's probably at a grad party with her friends right now...

There's always hope, man... You could visit her, if you think that is a good idea? I'm still wishing you luck, Sup Forumsro.

I don't know anymore man. Starting to question even telling her. I dont want her to be worrying about me when she goes away. She deserves to be happy for the rest of her life. Without her, I'd already be in the ground.

Many would agree that a sad or painful truth is better than a lovable lie. If she's helped you so much, she deserves to know the truth, right? Hasn't she earned that much? If anything, maybe she'll feel better knowing she's helped you so much. I believe you'll make the best choice, user, regardless of your decision...

Thanks, and thanks for the image. I know I'm gonna be using that in the future.

No problem, user. :)

thank you for posting this

No problem man. Thats why I saved it.

being someones favorite for once

Slow thread this afternoon. Any lurkers out there? How's everyone doing?

You can't think of it like that. Be happy that you have people around you who at least care, and don't worry about whether they'd pick you over someone else. As bad as not being their first pick is, being totally alone is worse.

I guess your right but it just hurts being everyones least favorite. Its like i have to remind people that i exist

Hey Sup Forums, I never reply to any posts, but I wanted to say that you guys have made my day. Thank you.